It's 6pm! Go to Twitter circles and watch the huge announcement. Run Ron run!

“Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis launched his 2024 presidential campaign on Wednesday with a Twitter announcement plagued by technical glitches, stepping into a crowded Republican primary contest that will test his strength against former President Donald Trump and criticism that he’s not ready for the national stage.”

He’ll never be ‘ready’ – like Trump, DeSantis is unfit to be president.
700,000 people logging in to watch kinda causes those issues. Hilariously Biden's twitter campaign page twitted their link works.

'The servers are straining somewhat,' Twitter CEO Elon Musk said

700,000 people logging in to watch kinda causes those issues. Hilariously Biden's twitter campaign page twitted their link works.

'The servers are straining somewhat,' Twitter CEO Elon Musk said

dang the people were flocking to it! he’s in high demand! glad twitter was able to fix the issue for the people

I like Trump,.. but DeSantis is definitely the better choice for me but I've seen some other names that are good ones as well. Ah well,... in the words of Michael from Mary Poppins,.. good luck Governor!!! :D

Well, DeSantis has made a slew of unforced errors over the last few weeks, that make Trump's look like little oopsies.

The dumpster fire of a rollout he's fiddling with at this moment isn't going to help.

You don't think that it shows the popularity of DeSantis?
So popular he shuts down the servers.
Very Trump like.

On fucking Twitter?!?....They have bandwidth that doesn't quit.

Not buying that argument for a moment....This was total incompetence on parade.
egR4iTka7gcC.jpeg

On fucking Twitter?!?....They have bandwidth that doesn't quit.

Not buying that argument for a moment....This was total incompetence on parade.

I wasn't listening -
Are we thinking Elon dropped the ball?
DeSantis?
Or was there sabotage?

Forum List

Back