It's a Freak Show Folks

:argue: :boobies: :crybaby: Have any of us looked at the picture? All of these women are in DC/Headed to DC to bitch about womens rights. Right?,,,well? Haven't the Democrats been in power for the last eight years? Did Barry take away all of their rights? Including the right to vote and free birth control?
Can someone explain this march for us? :dunno:

The GOP has been in control of Congress through most of it, and stood in the way of progress. They even tried to impose the 1950s back on America, which was a shitty time for most Americans. The next four years are going to give liberals all kinds of ammunition to blast the conservative movement.

Women's March on Washington brings thousands of protesters | Daily Mail Online

Ahhhh....the tolerant left.

Very productive discourse by the actress. Poor Ashley Judd is very oppressed.

Judd was reciting a poem written by a 19-year-old from Tennessee when she read the line: 'I feel Hitler in these streets, a mustache traded for a toupee.'

The poem was a celebration of 'nasty women', as Trump so famously called Hillary Clinton during a debate before the presidential election.

'I am a nasty women,' Judd began as she read the poem. 'I'm not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheeto dust.'

'I'm not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, your wet dreams infused with your own genes,' she read later, clearly referencing Ivanka.
Now that her film career is over, these are the only venues in which she gets to perform.

This is true. The irrelevant bitch hasn't acted in a role that is worth a shit in 20!years.

Poor oppressed Ashley Judd. Her life as a woman has been so tough!

:argue: :boobies: :crybaby: Have any of us looked at the picture? All of these women are in DC/Headed to DC to bitch about womens rights. Right?,,,well? Haven't the Democrats been in power for the last eight years? Did Barry take away all of their rights? Including the right to vote and free birth control?

It's just the usual subjects whining because they didn't get their way.
i dont ever recall bambi and biden demanding that all white unnatractive women stay home, barefoot, pregnant, eating sugary snacks all day.

Coyote should have nuked this thread for morbid.

But in the interim, I've sunnily decided that you don't really mean it and you're just bored and yankin' our chain for something to do.

Women have only one thing they want, and it's the hardest thing in the world to put your finger on, to point to and say "There. This is it." That thing is respect. To be equals to men in how they are judged and treated. That's all. Very simple.

Snowflakes say that Trump is divisive, so they combat their accusations by also being divisive.

The perfect plan...it certainly worked like a charm on Election Day!

"Get off my areola, get off my vagina"

Quote from Janelle Monae at the march.

By "get off" not sure if she means "remove yourself" or "get ME off"

:badgrin:

Last edited:
This was taken when the Pretender was speaking after he was sworn in:
wGAN1mE.jpg

The National Mall @ 2 hours into the WMoW....Any Questions ?
rofDDXW.jpg

Why oh why are conservatives so threatened by women? My goodness. This is the umpteenth thread on this today, so it certainly appears to be a sore spot.

maybe they are just pissed because now that we have a President in the White House, they are going to have to find a job {of course if they are able bodied}

They must think they have something to gain by going out and freezing their asses off. Hopefully they all get sick.

Why oh why are conservatives so threatened by women? My goodness. This is the umpteenth thread on this today, so it certainly appears to be a sore spot.
Threatened? lol

I'm glad they were able to get together and lick their wounds as a group. Seeing their candidate get crushed by Trump must have been devastating for them.

This is no place for logic OP. It's mass hysteria.

What exactly do you see as behavior that displays being threatened?

Forum List

Back