It's a Freak Show Folks

This is a "liberal" womens' march on Washington. Women who voted for Trump or are pro-life were clearly told they were not invited.

Interesting that these elitist bitches marching today claim to speak for all women.

They do not....at all.
Interesting that the guy who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million or 2.1 percent thinks he speaks for Americans
Interestingly, leftists freaks want California alone to decide elections. The EC was designed that member States would decide who would preside over the Federation and not one state only. You need to go to take some civics imbecile.

The EC is an obsolete abomination.

Funny, it wasn't until HRC lost. Seems to have worked just fine for over 200 years.

President Donald J. Trump. Deal with it and stop acting like a baby.

Let's not turn this into an abortion thread.
Women in the military = discussion of rape and pregnancy
Women's Rights = discussion of abortion

See any pattern there? Women also have minds, not just wombs.

You should tell some of your sisters to act like it then. Many carry on like mindless boobs who can't control themselves.
Yeah, I'm the mouthpiece all women look to for advice and inspiration. LOL

Let's not turn this into an abortion thread.
Women in the military = discussion of rape and pregnancy
Women's Rights = discussion of abortion

See any pattern there? Women also have minds, not just wombs.

You should tell some of your sisters to act like it then. Many carry on like mindless boobs who can't control themselves.
Yeah, I'm the mouthpiece all women look to for advice and inspiration. LOL

Good for you. Must be quite the burden!

This is a "liberal" womens' march on Washington. Women who voted for Trump or are pro-life were clearly told they were not invited.

Interesting that these elitist bitches marching today claim to speak for all women.

They do not....at all.
Interesting that the guy who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million or 2.1 percent thinks he speaks for Americans
Interestingly, leftists freaks want California alone to decide elections. The EC was designed that member States would decide who would preside over the Federation and not one state only. You need to go to take some civics imbecile.

The EC is an obsolete abomination.

Funny, it wasn't until HRC lost. Seems to have worked just fine for over 200 years.

President Donald J. Trump. Deal with it and stop acting like a baby.

It worked because it didn't work. Almost every election BY FAR ended up going to the candidate who won the popular vote.

A gazillion posts have been removed from a thread that consisted of little more than flaming and derailing.

The level of no-content flaming in Zone 2 threads has become intolerable - threads are being derailed into flame fests on a regular basis and folks don't seem to be willing to listen to more gentle means of persuasion.

I understand the high level of emotions going on now, but it needs to cool down. Posts in Zone 2 (Politics, Race, Religion, IP, Environment) must include topic related to the content in addition to any flames. We don't mind a bit of chit chat and silliness as long as it doesn't derail the thread, but flamefests and posts that consist of nothing more than personal attacks on each other do not help the conversation. That's what the FZ (or Badlands or Rubber Room) were created for.

A couple of reminders:

We have many new members (and welcome to all) and many old members that have recently returned. Please remember we don't allow attacks on member's families in your insults.

Even though I know some folks were responding to flames and insults with flames - don't - just report it, or you end up adding to it and becoming part of it.

A number of infractions were handed out in this thead because there were many involved in the derailment.

Let's get back to the topic.

CL_Madeline_Trolley_Main1.jpg

Last edited:
Women's March on Washington brings thousands of protesters | Daily Mail Online

Ahhhh....the tolerant left.

Very productive discourse by the actress. Poor Ashley Judd is very oppressed.

Judd was reciting a poem written by a 19-year-old from Tennessee when she read the line: 'I feel Hitler in these streets, a mustache traded for a toupee.'

The poem was a celebration of 'nasty women', as Trump so famously called Hillary Clinton during a debate before the presidential election.

'I am a nasty women,' Judd began as she read the poem. 'I'm not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheeto dust.'

'I'm not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, your wet dreams infused with your own genes,' she read later, clearly referencing Ivanka.

Nice to see love and unity from snowflake women.

When are the conservative women scheduled to make their speeches at this march?

:argue: :boobies: :crybaby: Have any of us looked at the picture? All of these women are in DC/Headed to DC to bitch about womens rights. Right?,,,well? Haven't the Democrats been in power for the last eight years? Did Barry take away all of their rights? Including the right to vote and free birth control?
Can someone explain this march for us? :dunno:

:argue: :boobies: :crybaby: Have any of us looked at the picture? All of these women are in DC/Headed to DC to bitch about womens rights. Right?,,,well? Haven't the Democrats been in power for the last eight years? Did Barry take away all of their rights? Including the right to vote and free birth control?
Can someone explain this march for us? :dunno:

It's just the usual subjects whining because they didn't get their way.

Nice to see love and unity from snowflake women.

When are the conservative women scheduled to make their speeches at this march?

Pro-life wimmenz were not welcomed to join.

Their opinions and beliefs do not count.

Only women who believe in abortions are allowed to attend.

Where do snowflake women stand on devout Muslim women? They don't believe in abortion. Are they deplorables?

Women's March on Washington brings thousands of protesters | Daily Mail Online

Ahhhh....the tolerant left.

Very productive discourse by the actress. Poor Ashley Judd is very oppressed.

Judd was reciting a poem written by a 19-year-old from Tennessee when she read the line: 'I feel Hitler in these streets, a mustache traded for a toupee.'

The poem was a celebration of 'nasty women', as Trump so famously called Hillary Clinton during a debate before the presidential election.

'I am a nasty women,' Judd began as she read the poem. 'I'm not as nasty as a man who looks like he bathes in Cheeto dust.'

'I'm not as nasty as your own daughter being your favorite sex symbol, your wet dreams infused with your own genes,' she read later, clearly referencing Ivanka.
Now that her film career is over, these are the only venues in which she gets to perform.

Forum List

Back