It's a Freak Show Folks

Wow if this is the future of the democrat party then they have no future at all.....

These are the women who don't have anything better to do with their time. I hope they have a good time in DC.

How "true".....All those blacks and whites in the 1960s, protested because they had nothing "better to dowith their time"......Correct, moron?

What specific rights do these women not have that is like the rights blacks didn't have in the 1960s?

Specifically.

Wow if this is the future of the democrat party then they have no future at all.....
upload_2017-1-21_12-42-40.jpeg

This is a "liberal" womens' march on Washington. Women who voted for Trump or are pro-life were clearly told they were not invited.

Interesting that these elitist bitches marching today claim to speak for all women.

They do not....at all.
Interesting that the guy who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million or 2.1 percent thinks he speaks for Americans
Interestingly, leftists freaks want California alone to decide elections. The EC was designed that member States would decide who would preside over the Federation and not one state only. You need to go to take some civics imbecile.

Let's not turn this into an abortion thread.
Women in the military = discussion of rape and pregnancy
Women's Rights = discussion of abortion

See any pattern there? Women also have minds, not just wombs.
Then why do all their issues have to do with birth control and abortion?
They don't. But I have a feeling you're not real interested in what issues they have with Trump & Co.

They had better have put a casserole in the oven before they left.

Now that I take exception to, men should share kitchen duty, if you want a sammich or something then make it yourself.

Yea, but I am talking about a casserole.

Well men can make a casserole as well.

I am a decent chef, but my better half is positively amazing in the kitchen. It's like eating art. lol

Interesting wing Nut freak want sparsely populated states with mostly white folks to have three times the influence of more populous States like California ...

Nobody really listens to women. They just don't. It's a monkey thing. When the chips are down, the ears are tuned more to deeper vocalizations. Women fuming just sounds like high-pitched white noise. Males (the ones already in power remember) just tune it out and have learned to do so from a very young age. Primal instinct. They remain though, riveted to the sound of other male voices as a means of survival. It's just one of those deep instinct things.

But, knock yourselves out ladies! Exercise and fresh air is always good for the soul.

This is a "liberal" womens' march on Washington. Women who voted for Trump or are pro-life were clearly told they were not invited.

Interesting that these elitist bitches marching today claim to speak for all women.

They do not....at all.
Interesting that the guy who lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million or 2.1 percent thinks he speaks for Americans
Interestingly, leftists freaks want California alone to decide elections. The EC was designed that member States would decide who would preside over the Federation and not one state only. You need to go to take some civics imbecile.

The EC is an obsolete abomination.

What specific rights do these women not have that is like the rights blacks didn't have in the 1960s?

Specifically.

Trump (the 3 times married, family-values demagogue) wants to have a Supreme Court that will take away a woman's right to choose what ever she wants to do with her own body......

....and, of course, most women don't like to have their "pussies" grabbed by rich idiots.

They do not....at all.
A woman's right to choose is one of the pillars of Women's Rights. I am sure there are women there who would not choose an abortion, but protesting against abortion is contrary to their platform.

They do not....at all.

The EC is an obsolete abomination.
Are you against the Constitution? Move to China... they have living constitution over there what changes every time a new First Secretary grabs the power.

These are the women who don't have anything better to do with their time. I hope they have a good time in DC.

How "true".....All those blacks and whites in the 1960s, protested because they had nothing "better to dowith their time"......Correct, moron?
They're only there because Trump won. Their 'protest' isn't going to change that.

Forum List

Back