It's a Freak Show Folks

These are jackass women, and some men who are victims of social brainwashing............far beyond what most liberals even know how to comprehend..........

Expect this trend to reach the United States soon. Radical lesbianism and politically correct “gay rights” are about exclusivity and government enforced privilege at the expense of everybody else, in particular white males, who are now routinely demonized.

Somebody must be encouraging and paying those "women".

]
trumprevolution1-20121106.jpg
trumprevolution2-20121106.jpg

Popular vote means nothing. Besides there were millions illegals and dead people voting Democrat, who all together could be even more than the difference in the popular vote.

According to the US Constitution, Hillary lost. But apparently, libs would love to see anti-constitutional president just to make themselves happy.

upload_2017-1-21_13-29-57.png

i am guessing all of these women were born around 1990ish? have no idea of Bill Clintons past?

Yea, I don't recall the women's march on D.C. For Clinton's misogyny.

I guess you get a pass on misogyny as long as you have the same social agenda.

i am guessing all of these women were born around 1990ish? have no idea of Bill Clintons past?

Yea, I don't recall the women's march on D.C. For Clinton's misogyny.

I guess you get a pass on misogyny as long as you have the same social agenda.
so its OK for Bill to grab genitals without permission, but not for Donald?

some one should get in the middle of the crowd with an 8x8 poster of Joe Biden trying to kiss that 13 yr old girl (some congresswomens daughter, the one weve all seen)

Forum List

Back