It's a Matter of Honor - the 8/28 Rally at the Lincoln Memorial

You still don't get it. The message of the Rally is greater than Beck. You could destroy Beck. You could kill him. You could make him completely irrelevant. Lock him in prison. Lock him in an insane assylum. The message of Faith, Hope, Charity, and honor would still go strong. Its not about Glenn.

You don't understand the message. So you attack the messenger. It scares you, but it shouldn't. There is nothing wrong with being an honorable person. There is nothing wrong with Faith, Hope, Charity. These are principles that have been preached from the beginning.

Try as you might, you can't defeat them.

Who said it was for free? Small wonder why Beck calls these people "idiots".

Here, FYI

Updated Bus List for the March on DC

Updated Bus List for the March on DC | FreedomWorks

Locals get on the bus for Beck's patriot rally
Updated Bus List for the March on DC

FreedomWorks has a history with the teabaggers for organizing these little jaunts...and Fox News does the same with it's punditry puppet shows a'la Hannity.

Now, care to enlighten us all as to exactly what was the point of all the flag waving, pseudo-evangelism? I'll wait.
Maybe patriots wave flags, oh but that pisses commies off, if you don't like flag waving, leave my country please. Oh by the way I am wearing my flag with the ten commandments on it t-shirt, that probably pisses you off to.

And yet with all your childish retort, you have NOT answered the question.....WHAT WAS THE POINT OF THE BECK RALLY? WHAT EXACT POINT WAS ALL THE FLAG WAVING AND PSEUDO-EVANGELISM ABOUT?

I mean, if you want to pay money and take time to travel across the country to wave a flag for the hell of it, that's your business. You want to wear the Ten Commandments on a T-shirt, I really could care less if you did or didn't. But if some self-promoting yahoo along with a politician's front organization organize and promote a nationwide rally, WHAT EXACTLY ARE THEY RALLYING ABOUT, AND DID THE RALLY FOLLOW THE STATED THEME/TITLE?

To date, a lot of jingoistic noise and excuses, but no answers from Beck's idiot (his description, not mine) supporters.

There is a really really simple answer to that question.

http://media.glennbeck.com/828/828kit.pdf

THROUGHOUT history America has seen many great leaders and
noteworthy citizens change her course. It is through their personal virtues and
by their example that we can live as a free country. On August 28th, come
celebrate America by honoring our heroes, our heritage and our future.
Join the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin
and many more for this non-political event that pays tribute to America’s
service personnel and other upstanding citizens who embody our nation’s
founding principles of integrity, truth and honor.
Our freedom is possible only if we remain virtuous. Help us restore the values
that founded this great nation. Come join us on August 28th in our pledge to
restore honor at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C.
RESTORING HONOR
Join GLENN BECK, SARAH PALIN & the SOWF
in WASHINGTON D.C.
at the steps of the
LINCOLN MEMORIAL
August 28, 2010
10:00 AM
-No tickets required-
Appearances from Sarah Palin, Glenn Beck, Jo Dee Messina & More!
The Restoring Honor Rally is a non-political and non-partisan event. All proceeds will go
to the 501 (c)3 charity The Special Operations Warrior Foundation (SOWF).
F.A.Q’s
1) Who are the speakers?
The speakers include Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, and Marcus Luttrell. Jo Dee Messina will be
performing as well.
2) Is this a 9/12 or Tea Party rally?
No. The Restoring Honor Rally is neither a 9/12 nor a Tea Party rally. There will be absolutely no
politics involved. This rally will honor the troops, unite the American people under the principles of
integrity and truth, and make a pledge to restore honor within ourselves and our country.
4) What can I bring?
You can bring small umbrellas, bottled water, bag lunches, snacks, lawn chairs, cameras, blankets,
small coolers, backpacks, and flags.
5) What CAN’T I bring?
Please no helium balloons, pets, alcohol, fireworks, or glass containers. Please refrain from bringing
signs (political or otherwise) as they may deter from the peaceful message we are bringing to
Washington.
6) What is the best way to get to Washington D.C.?
Parking is very difficult to find in DC. Therefore, we suggest traveling with a group from your area.
You can reserve or register a bus on our website. Please find bus registration info by visiting
Restoring Honor - 8.28.10
6) How should I dress?
Remember, it gets very hot and humid in Washington, D.C. late August, so be sure to wear
comfortable and lightweight clothes. Rain is also unpredictable that time of year, so keep your fingers
crossed, but pack an umbrella!
7) Can I camp out at the Lincoln Memorial site?
Due to NPS laws, no one is allowed to camp out overnight at the Lincoln Memorial site.
8) How can I volunteer?
The best way to help us is to spread the word about the rally. Please hand this flyer out to your family
and friends, and make sure your community is aware—whether that’s your neighborhood, church,
school, office, etc.
Page 1 4/13/2010
Special Operations Warrior Foundation
Talking Points
Mission: For 30 years, the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, a nonprofit
501 (c) (3) organization, has provided college educations to the
surviving children of Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps special
operations personnel killed in combat or training. Additionally, the Warrior
Foundation provides immediate financial assistance to special operations
personnel severely wounded so their loved ones can be bedside during their
recovery.
Programs: The Special Operations Warrior Foundation provides college
scholarship grants, not loans, to surviving children of special operations
personnel killed in combat or training missions.
Scholarships (tuition, books, fees, supplies, expenses, room and
board, plus computer and printer) cover the full cost of a college
education at post-secondary institutes across the nation, including
state and community colleges, vocational-technical training and
career institutes.
Family Service: From the initial contact with the family through
college education, children of fallen special operations warriors and/or
their guardians receive assistance and support from the Foundation’s
family advisor.
Wounded Special Operations Forces Support: The Warrior
Foundation provides $2,000 to cover immediate financial needs for
Army, Navy, Air Force and Marine Corps special operations personnel
severely wounded in operations.
Overhead: The Special Operations Warrior Foundation is proud of its low
overhead. In 2009, the administrative overhead was 7.7 percent.
Awards: The SOWF was awarded its fourth consecutive 4-star rating for its
financial efficiency by a charity watchdog group, Charity Navigator. Less
than 7 percent of the 5,300 charities rated by Charity Navigator receive this
exceptional rating.
The SOWF is the proud recipient of the Best in America seal of excellence
awarded by the Independent Charities of America as well as the Better
Business Bureau Accredited Charity Seal for meeting all of their stringent
requirements.
Page 2 4/13/2010
Numbers:
The Special Operations Warrior Foundation currently has 133
students enrolled in colleges and universities across the country.
Last year, the Foundation provided $2.7 million in scholarship
grants, academic, financial aid, and family support to our families.
In 2009, the Foundation provided $311,000 in financial assistance
to severely wounded (hospitalized) special operations
personnel so their families could be bedside. To date, we have
provided over One Million Dollars to wounded Special
Operations warriors.
Total number of Special Operations Forces (SOF) casualties since
1980: 721
Total number of children in our program since 1980: 836
Total number of SOF casualties since 9/11/2001: 388
Total number of children left behind from SOF casualties
since 9/11: 441
Total number of SOWF college graduates: 158
Last year, America lost 46 Special Operations personnel… compared
to an average of 15 SOF casualties prior to Sept. 2001.

http://media.glennbeck.com/828/828kit.pdf

RESTORING HONOR RALLY FAQ
8.28.10 - Washington, DC

Where is the Restoring Honor event located??
The event stage will be located on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC. Several video screens and sound towers will be placed along the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool and on the grounds of the Washington Monument. Remember that these monuments are located in a National Park and are open to the public as well as attendees of our event. Safety for all is our primary concern so please follow all rules posted and be respectful of all in attendance.

What are the hours of the Rally?
Official hours are 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. on Saturday, August 28, 2010.

Is the event free of charge?
Yes, the event is free of charge. No tickets or pre-registration required with the exception of buses. All buses traveling to the event will need to register (also free of charge). You can register your bus here.

How can I get to the Rally site?
It is recommended that everyone take Metrorail to the event. Car parking is free on Saturdays at all Metrorail stations in the outlying suburbs.

The closest Metro stop to the event is Smithsonian on the Orange and Blue Lines. The walking distance from the Smithsonian Metro Station to the event site is almost one mile
You can also take Metrorail to Foggy Bottom-GWU, Farragut West, Metro Center and Federal Triangle stations, all on the Orange and Blue lines. Metro Center also connects to the Red Line.

To learn more about the Metrorail system or to plan your route check out the WMATA website.

On August 28th, what is the Metrorail schedule?
Metrorail will operate on a regular Saturday schedule, 7:00 AM – 3:00 AM (on Sunday morning). Please visit Metro - Home page for detailed information. Entrances to the Smithsonian Metro Station close at 10:00 PM.

Where can our Bus Park? Can buses drop us off close to the event site?
Buses will not be permitted to drop anywhere near the Lincoln Memorial. Buses can drop at Union Station or at RFK Stadium and attendees can take the Metro from there.

Bus parking is available at RFK Stadium for groups. RFK Stadium is adjacent to the Stadium Armory Metro Rail station on the Orange & Blue Rail lines. Walking distance from the bus parking area to this Metro is approximately 0.7 miles. The RFK Stadium Armory station connects to the Smithsonian Metro Rail Station, approximately 1 mile from the Lincoln Memorial event site.

All buses traveling to the event will need to register (free of charge). You can register your bus here.

Where can I find a bus leaving from my hometown?
You can post a message on our FaceBook page or send us an email at [email protected]. We’ll do our best to help you but you should explore your options locally too.

What if I want to drive to the event?
We do not recommend that you bring your car into DC for this event. Parking at or near the Rally site will be EXTREMELY limited and traffic will be restricted and backed up due to walking participants. If you must drive, double your expected travel time to arrive into DC. The closest parking garages are about a one-mile walk from the event site and could cost up to $25 for the day. Check Saturday closing times on all garages. Remember, street parking meters operate on Saturdays.

Will a taxi drop me off close enough to the rally?
Taxis will be very hard to find because of the volume of people coming into the city for this event. Taxis will be allowed to drop only as close as the police grant vehicle access to the site, and that is unknown at this time. You might have to walk a distance so be prepared.

We're coming with a motorcycle club. Where can we park?
Motorcycles are able to park in any legal parking space along the Mall or in downtown DC but are subject to the same rules and meter regulations as cars. Parking is extremely scarce around the Mall.

I'm riding my bicycle to the rally. Will there be bike racks?
Visit the National Park Service’s website for more information.

What considerations are being made for persons with disabilities?
All metro stations are ADA accessible. The National Mall and the event site are accessible to wheelchairs. We will offer an ADA shuttle departing from RFK Stadium and dropping on Independence Avenue at the DC War Memorial, close to the Lincoln Memorial. The shuttle is offered for the handicapped or elderly plus ONE accompanying person. Please respect this rule.

Buses are not permitted to drop off people at the Rally site. The closest drop-off points are Union Station and RFK Stadium. If you travel from RFK stadium you can take the Metro, which is ADA accessible, to the Smithsonian station on the Orange and Blue Lines. The distance from the Smithsonian Metro Station to the event site is almost one mile.

Who are the speakers?
The speakers include representatives from SOWF, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin, Dr. Alveda King and Marcus Luttrell. Jo Dee Messina will be performing as well.

What can I bring and NOT bring?

National Park Service Cleared Items to Bring
Belongings must be carried at all times.

• Food and beverage (non-alcoholic, no glass)
• Small umbrella
• Portable chair
• Personal fan or spray water bottle
• Cameras
• Blankets
• Small coolers
• Backpack
• Small flags
• Sunscreen

Prohibited Items
DO NOT BRING ANY SORT OF WEAPON, INCLUDING A POCKET KNIFE

• Tents/canopies/structures
• Glass containers
• Alcoholic beverages
• Firearms (real or simulated)
• Ammunition
• Explosives or incendiary devices of any kind (including fireworks)
• Knives, blades, or sharp objects of any length
• No staking of grounds
• No digging or trenching
• No attachments to existing landscaping
• No firearms or explosive devices, no open fires

We request that you not bring the following:

• Signs political or otherwise
• Aerosols
• Laser pointers
• Mace and/or pepper spray
• Helium balloons
• Sticks or poles
• Pocket or hand tools, such as “leatherman”
• Packages, large bags, duffle bags, suitcases
• Animals other than service/guide dogs

Will the public be allowed to camp out on the Mall?
It is against the law to camp out on the Mall. That means no sleeping bags, tents, or other erected structures are permitted on National Park Service (NPS) property which includes the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument.

What are the average temperatures for Washington DC in August? How should I dress?
According to the National Weather Service, the normal temperatures in Washington DC range from the low to mid 80’s to the low to high 90’s. We expect it to be very hot and humid so please bring sunscreen, water and wear comfortable, lightweight clothes. Rain is also unpredictable that time of year, so keep your fingers crossed, but pack a small umbrella or poncho to be safe!

Is it permissible to sell any merchandise on the National Mall grounds?
Please direct all vending inquiries to the DC Dept of Regulatory and Consumer Affairs, Sam Williams, 202-535-2973. Absolutely no products are to be sold on the National Mall (which includes the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument grounds).

Are there any other Restoring Honor events happening on or before August 28th?
SOWF and Glenn Beck are only organizing the Restoring Honor breakfast and event on 8/28. All other events happening around this time are unofficial and coordinated by private citizens.

How can I volunteer?
The best way is to help us spread the word about the rally. Please hand our flyer out to your family and friends, and make sure your community is aware—whether that’s your neighborhood, church, school, office, etc.

For more information email us at [email protected]

Critical Information for Those Attending the Restoring Honor Event

ADA and Elderly Shuttle
A complimentary ADA shuttle will depart from RFK Stadium parking lots beginning at 7:00 am and drop directly at the Lincoln Memorial on Independence Avenue at the Washington DC War Memorial. Individuals meeting ADA requirements plus one person will be permitted on the bus only. A return shuttle to RFK will be offered from the same location.

Road Closures
Several roads around the Lincoln Memorial and the National Mall will be closed, including 17th Street between Constitution Ave and Independence Ave, and Independence Ave from 17th Street to 23rd Street.

Buses
Buses will not be permitted to drop near the Monuments. Buses can drop at RFK Stadium or at Union Station and attendees can take the Metro to the event site. Because of the volume of buses, RFK Stadium is the best location to drop in order to facilitate attendee reunification with their vehicles. Staff will be available at RFK all day to help direct and also reunite attendees with their buses. If you do not drop at either of these sanctioned locations, DO NOT assume that you can pick up in the same place!

Cars
Parking is extremely limited around the National Mall. Depending on road closures, cars may not be able to drop passengers near the Lincoln Memorial. Street parking meters are in effect Saturday. Read parking signs carefully. Area parking garages may offer limited hours on Saturday, please check closing times carefully.

Metro
The Washington Metro opens at 7:00 am on Saturday. The closest stops to the Lincoln Memorial are Foggy Bottom-GWU, Federal Triangle and Smithsonian on the Orange and Blue lines and Metro Center on the Red line. Marshals will be present at these stations to help direct attendees to the event site.

SOWF Welcome Area
SOWF has setup a Welcome Area at the Washington Monument. If you are taking the Metro to reach the event site at the Lincoln Memorial, please stop by the Washington Monument grounds at 15th Street to learn more about their mission and why we are gathering to support them on 8.28!

Safety
Attendees are encouraged to bring plenty of water and sunscreen and wear comfortable, lightweight clothes. Temperatures are expected to be hot! Two First Aid Stations and several cooling stations will be available. Please read our FAQs below for a list of items allowed and prohibited.

NEED HELP GETTING TO THE RALLY?

Check out these great resources for more information.

Traveling by Bus…

Buses must display the proper permits in order to cross into the District of Columbia and must adhere to the District’s rules for drop off, pick up, idling and parking. Buses will not be allowed to drop anywhere on the National Mall or Lincoln Memorial except for specifically designated areas.

We ask that all groups travelling to the Rally register their buses and vehicles (don’t worry it’s FREE!).

Register your bus today!

Need to reserve a bus for your group? Fill out our transportation request form and we will help get you to the rally.

Bus Quick Links:

I am a group coordinator looking to register my bus
I am a group coordinator looking to reserve a bus
I am an individual looking to reserve a bus for a group I am going to organize
I am an individual looking to join a group. Check out the regional discussion boards on our Facebook page or send us an email at [email protected].
Traveling by Metro…

Metro stations open at 7:00 am on weekends. The closest Metro stations to the Lincoln Memorial are Foggy Bottom-GWU, Federal Triangle and Smithsonian on the Orange and Blue lines and Metro Center on the Red Line. Visit the Washington Area Metro Transit Authority site to find locations for all the stations adjacent to the National Mall and to plan your trip.

Traveling by Car…

This is not recommended! DC has very little parking around the Mall and much of it will be limited by mall construction projects, tour bus drop off or media truck access. DC has some 2-hour metered parking nearby which is monitored regularly and enforced. Check the hours on parking garages since some close early on Saturdays. We recommend you come to the rally by bus or by Metro.

Drop-off and Pick-up

For safety reasons, The National Park Service and DC Metropolitan Police will not permit buses to drop anywhere downtown with the exception of RFK Stadium. Attendees can then take the Metro from the Stadium-Armory stop on the Orange and Blue lines to the Smithsonian or Federal Triangle stops on the same lines. Attendees can then walk to the Restoring Honor Rally site at the Lincoln Memorial, approximately a one-mile walk. Check back to this page as the date approaches for updates to this plan.

Questions About D.C.?

Check out this official Visitor’s Guide.

Questions? Email Us.

HELP US SPREAD THE WORD
Help us spread the word about the Restoring Honor Rally by hanging the official rally poster in your community.

Download our General Information Packet
(PDF Format 880kb)

EVENT DESCRIPTION

Throughout history America has seen many great leaders and noteworthy citizens change her course. It is through their personal virtues and by their example that we are able to live as a free people. On August 28, come celebrate America by honoring our heroes, our heritage and our future.

Join the Special Operations Warrior Foundation, Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin and many more for this non-political event that pays tribute to America’s service personnel and other upstanding citizens who embody our nation’s founding principles of integrity, truth and honor.

Our freedom is possible only if we remain virtuous. Help us restore the values that founded this great nation. On August, 28th, come join us in our pledge to restore honor at the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC.

Restoring Honor - 8.28.10

And remember Glen Beck's favorite disclaimer: " ‘if you take what I say as gospel, you’re an idiot.’ ”

So all the tea baggers bussed in on FreedomWork's dime, had a grand old time...and Sarah Palin is still living the fantasy while raking in the cash with Beck, who's taken Andy Griffiths "Face in the Crowd" role and made it a wet dream come true.

How Pathetic.
What is pathetic is what is in the white house. A pathetic excuse for a president. Glenn Beck is more honest and has more character than those idiots.

:eek: Beck is calling YOU an idiot, don't cha know? He's just taking cues from "Elmer Gantry" and "Lonesome Rhodes"...and idiots like you (Beck's words, not mine) are lapping it up and putting bucks in his pocket. BECK DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU OR YOUR POLITICS, AND HE'S STATED JUST THAT. DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK HONESTLY AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.....STOP BEING A CHUMP FOR BECK. WAKE UP!
You've been banging on your pots again, haven't you Ruprecht?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dX3ePAOUK7U]YouTube - Steve Martin - Ruprecht[/ame]

Last edited:
The Republicans,ESPECIALLY Glen Beck..............HAVE no honor. You think I am wrong? Wait until they get the power back.America is DOOMED.

The Republicans,ESPECIALLY Glen Beck..............HAVE no honor. You think I am wrong? Wait until they get the power back.America is DOOMED.

If you think America is doomed, why don't you do something to fix it.

I DID. I served this country in VietNam when all the poindexters like Bush ran away and got rewarded for it.They have NO sense of honor.The country will pay for that lack very soon when the Republicans get back the power that they ABUSE every time they seize it. After the initial period of fascism run by Yellow Bush's Patriot Act ( Hitler's Enabler Act 1933 revisited) and enforced by his Homeland Security Department only this time it WILL be worse) the anarchy and revolt will follow.
I am glad that I am old so I won't have to see much of it but my grandchildren will live in it.
I only hope that it backfires on the fools and elitists who want it and they suffer WITH the rest of us.

I DID. I served this country in VietNam when all the poindexters like Bush ran away and got rewarded for it.They have NO sense of honor.The country will pay for that lack very soon when the Republicans get back the power that they ABUSE every time they seize it. After the initial period of fascism run by Yellow Bush's Patriot Act ( Hitler's Enabler Act 1933 revisited) and enforced by his Homeland Security Department only this time it WILL be worse) the anarchy and revolt will follow.
I am glad that I am old so I won't have to see much of it but my grandchildren will live in it.
I only hope that it backfires on the fools and elitists who want it and they suffer WITH the rest of us.

:lol:

Another wing-nut, welcomed to USMB.

Ever thought about suicide?

And a formally drug/alcohol addicted, emotionally unstable, partisan-hack, demagogue shall lead them.

Thank you for your unbiased and thoughtful psychological evaluation. Glenn Beck readily admits he is a recovering alcoholic. In your opinion, does that disqualify him from being a spokesperson for restoring honor to America? (If so, I hope you flunk out of medical school very quickly because you would not deserve to have M.D. beside your name.)

Emotionally unstable? I haven't seen it. Please give me a specific verifiable example of what would qualify as his emotional instability.

Partisan-hack? Partisan for whom? He is every bit as critical, if not more so, of the Republicans than he is of the Democrats. What basis do you use to accuse him of partisan hackery?

Demagogue? You'll have to give specific verifiable examples in context to back this one up. I once thought the same until I made the effort to actually hear what he is teaching. And I don't find any demagoguery there.

ATTENTION: I have asked a number of our liberal friends here to back up their condemnation of Glenn Beck so that I don't have to assume that they are engaging in ideological prejudice and parroting unsupportable assumptions.

I continue to ask why the 8/28 rally should be discredited and condemned by those on the Left. So far not a soul who disdains it has been able to come up with a single specific for why it is not a good thing.

The success of my medical career will depend entirely on me, and not on your wishes.

Beck is everything I have said he is. Just because you are a fan doesn't change the reality of the matter.

In regards to the above two statements, the truth hurts. Doesn't it?

You probably don't see the total irony of this statement at all.... but I do.

Beck is who Beck is. You don't get to decide what he is or is not. Nor does anyone else. You get to form and hold your own opinion of him. Just like everyone else. To think otherwise is simply moronic.

Ever thought about suicide?

Bullet through the eye: quick, but messy: Please cover yourself with a dark 50 gallon trash bag before attempting.

Thanks,
Your Local EMT

So another person who thinks they can stop doing things and then whine about the results.

I don't 'think' you're wrong, I know you are..... Fact: Glen Beck is not a Republican.

If you can't get that simple fact right, then truthfully, nothing you say is of any interest.

Beck is who Beck is. You don't get to decide what he is or is not. Nor does anyone else. You get to form and hold your own opinion of him. Just like everyone else. To think otherwise is simply moronic.

When it comes to statements of absolute fact (i.e. Beck being a former addict), then it's not a matter of "me deciding".

That's why absolute fact is the only legal defense against slander. If anyone went on the radio and stated "Glen Beck is a former druggie and addict", Beck could never sue them as he has acknowledged this and indeed used it to build up his fan base (everyone loves a reformed whore, especially fundies).

When it comes to my opinion (Beck is a demagogue) you are right, but your statement applies to every statement of opinion on a message board that exists for people to give their opinion and I've never claimed otherwise. So my natural response is:

So fucking what?

Glad to see you and your amazing powers of logic have decided to re-grace us with your presence.

cracker ass craker's want to go back to the lilly white 60's

Ain't happening

Bigot. Fuck You and the horse you rode in on, Idiot, Ass wipe.

Life, Liberty, the Pursuit of Happiness, get a Fucking clue, Puppet.

When it comes to statements of absolute fact (i.e. Beck being a former addict), then it's not a matter of "me deciding".

That's why absolute fact is the only legal defense against slander. If anyone went on the radio and stated "Glen Beck is a former druggie and addict", Beck could never sue them as he has acknowledged this and indeed used it to build up his fan base (everyone loves a reformed whore, especially fundies).

When it comes to my opinion (Beck is a demagogue) you are right, but your statement applies to every statement of opinion on a message board that exists for people to give their opinion and I've never claimed otherwise. So my natural response is:

So fucking what?

Glad to see you and your amazing powers of logic have decided to re-grace us with your presence.

I personally don't think that his motive was to build up his fan base. Are you as honest as Glenn, in relation to publicly acknowledging your faults??? Most of us are not. Get a clue.

So fucking what?

I personally don't think that his motive was to build up his fan base. Are you as honest as Glenn, in relation to publicly acknowledging your faults??? Most of us are not. Get a clue.

Well, I've never had a problem with substance abuse. Other than that, your question has no point. Why would I feel the need to disclose my personal faults? I am not a public persona.

So fucking what?

Well, I've never had a problem with substance abuse. Other than that, your question has no point. Why would I feel the need to disclose my personal faults? I am not a public persona.

Let's distinguish between the point and your failure to recognize it from your false assumption. Public admission is not about what one does for a living Sparky. It's a step in the program. I am so glad that you are so perfect a being. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cracker ass craker's want to go back to the lilly white 60's

Ain't happening

I'm not sure you are aware of this, but there were minorities in the 60s as well.

You need to stop dividing people along racial lines. It's really not that important.

Forum List

Back