It's about time Blacks joined in the fight to defend their Constitutional rights

The clan were and are ultra-conservatives.

Party doesn't matter.

Again with you guys and this party bullshit.

Every time. Every day all we hear is "the left this" the "leftists this" and "liberals this and liberals that".

And when things like the KKK and Slavery are discussed? "The Democrats this, the democrats that."

You idiots obviously are under full realization that you can't say "the liberals and the leftists were the KKK and backed Slavery". You can only say conservatives, and because you don't want to say that, you say what PARTY they were in.

I have news for you. The parties shift. They have shifted, they'll probably shift again in the future.

The klan was started by democrats, and the klan is still the democrat.

Thanks for proving my point retard.

The Klan was started by democrats. The Klan is would NEVER be affiliated with the democratic party of today.

Why? Because democrats of today are liberals and they hate the black people and other minorities that the democratic party has embraced. They hate what the liberals and left leaning individuals of the democratic party(and previously the republican party) have always embraced.

Please, show me how the Klan is still full of democrats today. Please show me how the Klan are LIBERALS.

once a democrat always a democrat. I 've worked with democrat/klan members who said they would vote for the devil as long as he was a democrat. Party before anything else.
Hell you got blacks support an agenda the klan supports.

Last edited:
The klan was started by democrats, and the klan is still the democrat.

The Klan was started by democrats. The Klan is would NEVER be affiliated with the democratic party of today.

Why? Because democrats of today are liberals and they hate the black people and other minorities that the democratic party has embraced. They hate what the liberals and left leaning individuals of the democratic party(and previously the republican party) have always embraced.

Please, show me how the Klan is still full of democrats today. Please show me how the Klan are LIBERALS.

once a democrat always a democrat. I 've worked with democrat/klan members who said they would vote for the devil as long as he was a democrat. Party before anything else.

You're so full of shit dude. Ask them if they're liberal or conservative. There aren't any liberal Klansmen. I mean fuck, it's the right that is always fucking bitching about black people.

Like your good buddy Matthew on these forums. He'd make for a good Klansman. Sure as hell isn't a liberal.

You're so full of shit dude. Ask them if they're liberal or conservative. There aren't any liberal Klansmen. I mean fuck, it's the right that is always fucking bitching about black people.

Like your good buddy Matthew on these forums. He'd make for a good Klansman. Sure as hell isn't a liberal.
The chief of police I once worked for was a klan member Many city officials I have known are klan members, and yes they are still democrats
North Carolina has a majority Democrat there is nothing bull shit about what I said.

The chief of police I once worked for was a klan member Many city officials I have known are klan members, and yes they are still democrats
North Carolina has a majority Democrat there is nothing bull shit about what I said.

How come you won't fucking tackle the point I keep throwing at you that Klansmen are conservatives.

Tell me Klansmen are liberals. Tell me how they are liberals. Do that, and I will fuck you sideways with all the ways that they are not.

How come you won't fucking tackle the point I keep throwing at you that Klansmen are conservatives.

Tell me Klansmen are liberals. Tell me how they are liberals. Do that, and I will fuck you sideways with all the ways that they are not.
I don't need to tackle something that doesn't exist

Uhhh... yeah.

All you keep fucking saying is Democrat this, democrat that. DOESN'T FUCKING DEFINE SHIT.

Fact of the matter is, the Klan is and always has been comprised of conservative, god fearing christian men. Now and 148 years ago.

Democrat or not, that doesn't change that fact. Klan is all about white racial superiority. Go into any thread on this forum where people are bitching about black people, and the ones bitching about black people are the conservatives. Your little buddies.

Go into the Race and Race Relations subforum on USMB and who is disparaging black people? Oh that's right, conservative posters.

Fact of the matter is, you, as a conservative republican, have FAR more in common than a democrat klansman in the 1800's than I do as a liberal democrat.

Liberalism and the Klan do not mesh at all. Progressives like me are about racial integration and harmony. Conservatives like you are very much concerned with the identity of and threats against the white man.

Uhhh... yeah.

All you keep fucking saying is Democrat this, democrat that. DOESN'T FUCKING DEFINE SHIT.

Fact of the matter is, the Klan is and always has been comprised of conservative, god fearing christian men. Now and 148 years ago.

Democrat or not, that doesn't change that fact. Klan is all about white racial superiority. Go into any thread on this forum where people are bitching about black people, and the ones bitching about black people are the conservatives. Your little buddies.

Go into the Race and Race Relations subforum on USMB and who is disparaging black people? Oh that's right, conservative posters.

Fact of the matter is, you, as a conservative republican, have FAR more in common than a democrat klansman in the 1800's than I do as a liberal democrat.

Liberalism and the Klan do not mesh at all. Progressives like me are about racial integration and harmony. Conservatives like you are very much concerned with the identity of and threats against the white man.
Irrelevant regardless this is what you need too address
Simple fact, democrats support the same agenda the klan supports

What are you talking about? What do you mean that "it's about time"?

black-panthers_1968.jpg

I posted a link on another thread from the NRA website and their history section, I saw NOTHING about the NRA being formed to protect freed slaves. If you can find a source from the NRA, I would greatly appreciate it. Here's what i have:
" Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to "promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis," according to a magazine editorial written by Church.

After being granted a charter by the state of New York on November 17, 1871, the NRA was founded. Civil War Gen. Ambrose Burnside, who was also the former governor of Rhode Island and a U.S. Senator, became the fledgling NRA's first president. "

:)

Yeah..the NRA defending the rights of blacks to have guns..

Oh wait a minute!

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here's the title of the thread
It's about time Blacks joined in the fight to defend their Constitutional rights
I cannot help what the title of the video says. The content of what is in the video is still worth listening too.

the BLACKS did that years ago.

The BLACK equivalent to the NRA?

Called itself the BLACK PANTHERS.

Yeah, that's right.

The FIRST ISSUE that brought the BP to fame?

Was their insistence that BLACKS in Oakland California had the right to openly carry guns.

See, BriPat?

the BLACK PANTHER are YOUR ALLIES

Last edited:

the BLACKS did that years ago.

The BLACK equivalent to the NRA?

Called itself the BLACK PANTHERS.

Yeah, that's right.

The FIRST ISSUE that brought the BP to fame?

Was their insistence that BLACKS in Oakland California had the right to openly carry guns.

See, BriPat?

the BLACK PANTHER are YOUR ALLIES

Black Americans have done hardly nothing to protect their second amendment rights in the past 25 years. Most black leaders pushed the democratic klan agenda of gun control.
Why do you suppose the NRA used McDonald vs Chicago?

Finally, this nutjob recognizes that the subject of his rant is human and has a nationality. Progress?

What do you mean what am I TALKING ABOUT? SINCE THE 60'S WHEN HAVE BLACKS TOOK A STAND TOO DEFEND THEIR SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHT?

Sorry dude. They've been busy fighting for their rights to vote, attend school, shop and dine and ride the bus with white, play sports, and lots of other things that radical right wingers have been trying to withold for decades.

After years of progress, now they got time to move on to another one.

Radical right-wingers.. Haha, good one.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnO6ai0Ktro]Senator Robert Byrd Says White ******* - YouTube[/ame]

What a lie the title of the video is.
Not one word was said about the NRA being created to protect freed slaves.

Uhhh... yeah.

The Dems have always defended and wanted slavery.
Dems created the the Klan.
Dems changed their tune from conservative to liberal(progressives) call them what you like.
They changed their name and started programs like the war on poverty that have brought the breakdown of Black Families.
They just enslaved them a different way, to government programs that have done great harm to the Blacks.
Slave owners broke up the African families back during slavery and they are still doing it today with programs that still break up the African Family by encouraging them with programs not to marry and programs that are keeping them in poverty.

Just like in the old days, the slaves were dependent on the slave owner, so are they today, dependent on the Government who is now the slave owner that keeps them feed and clothed.
The had little shacks back then just like now in housing projects.
They would not let them get educated, just like now, with the schools in the projects, who do not teach them.

The Dems have not changed at all, just their name, from Conservative to Liberal.
The ideology is still the same, keeping control of Blacks and still keeping them enslaved.

Forum List

Back