It's about time Blacks joined in the fight to defend their Constitutional rights

32:00 minutes in the video it's explained.

Yeah, he said the same thing I did. Veterans IN THE NORTH wanted to improve the professionalism of their potential militia members.
That's not exactly what he said
And by the way don't negate the substance with in the video. I can't help what the title of the video is. It's the substance in the video is worth listening too.

So, what does any of this have to do with background checks or limits on clip sizes, or even "assault weapons"?

Stop being obtuse, you know that blacks have been whether quite in the past 25 years when it comes too gun control and their second amendment.

Are there some vocal Black people who are against gun control; of course there are! Are Black people killing each other with pillow in the inner cities or are they killing themselves with firearms? The obviously are not into gun control. Just because people aren't advertising what firearms they own and shouting at the top of their lungs about being in favor of the Second Amendment, doesn't mean that they are in favor "gun control".

Where is that citation from the NRA regarding "it being formed to help freed slaves"?

Don't side step the issue not in 25 five years have black leaders step up to the plate to defend their rights.

What are you talking about? By the way "Black Leaders" don't represent all of "the Blacks". Just like "White Leaders" don't represent all of "the Whites".

I'm not "sidestepping" anything, your OP is what had that thus far bogus statement about the history of the NRA and freed slaves, I questioned it and provided a link from the NRA where it says NOTHING about that. So far I haven't received a response refuting it and supporting the premise on that video in the OP.

That's not exactly what he said
And by the way don't negate the substance with in the video. I can't help what the title of the video is. It's the substance in the video is worth listening too.

So, what does any of this have to do with background checks or limits on clip sizes, or even "assault weapons"?

You haven't watched the video did you?

Of course not. It's an hour and a half long, and I'm not that interested

Are there some vocal Black people who are against gun control; of course there are! Are Black people killing each other with pillow in the inner cities or are they killing themselves with firearms? The obviously are not into gun control. Just because people aren't advertising what firearms they own and shouting at the top of their lungs about being in favor of the Second Amendment, doesn't mean that they are in favor "gun control".

Where is that citation from the NRA regarding "it being formed to help freed slaves"?

Don't side step the issue not in 25 five years have black leaders step up to the plate to defend their rights.

What are you talking about? By the way "Black Leaders" don't represent all of "the Blacks". Just like "White Leaders" don't represent all of "the Whites".

I'm not "sidestepping" anything, your OP is what had that thus far bogus statement about the history of the NRA and freed slaves, I questioned it and provided a link from the NRA where it says NOTHING about that. So far I haven't received a response refuting it and supporting the premise on that video in the OP.

Side stepping the issue and substance in the video. As I said I cannot help how the video was titled it's worth viewing.

LOL, Niger Innis just gave the same reason for their formation as the link in the NRA homepage and Wikipedia, I didn't hear him state that it was made to protect the freed slaves. So in short that assertion is totally inaccurate.

Side stepping the issue and substance in the video. As I said I cannot help how the video was titled it's worth viewing.

Here's the funny thing bigreb, I agree with your stance regarding the Second Amendment, I disagree with that blanket assertion that you made regarding Black people. Niger Innus' father Roy, has been pro Second Amendment since he went on the Morton Downey show and had a brawl with Sharpton. Farrakhan is pro Second Amendment, that means thousand of NOI members are pro Second Amendment. Thousand of innus' associates are probably pro Second Amendment as well.
In short; there are plenty of White and Black people who stand on both sides of the issue.

LOL, Niger Innis just gave the same reason for their formation as the link in the NRA homepage and Wikipedia, I didn't hear him state that it was made to protect the freed slaves. So in short that assertion is totally inaccurate.

The title of the thread is

It's about time Blacks joined in the fight to defend their Constitutional rights
I have no control of the title of the video
Don't attck the substance within the video bnecause the creator of the video wrote something that may have been wrong. Don't blame the people in the video.
I care more about what they are saying than what the title says.

Right. It's just a simple matter of geography. The KKK was is the deep south, the NRA began in New York. No plausible correlation there.

Here's the funny thing bigreb, I agree with your stance regarding the Second Amendment, I disagree with that blanket assertion that you made regarding Black people. Niger Innus' father Roy, has been pro Second Amendment since he went on the Morton Downey show and had a brawl with Sharpton. Farrakhan is pro Second Amendment, that means thousand of NOI members are pro Second Amendment. Thousand of innus' associates are probably pro Second Amendment as well.
In short; there are plenty of White and Black people who stand on both sides of the issue.

Maybe I should have said some black leaders. I get a little excited when my Black Brothers and sisters start taking a stand.

A couple of days ago there was another thread that made the same assertion as the title of the video. I thought that it was an onslaught of disinformation, that's why I had that NRA history readily available.

Maybe I should have said some black leaders. I get a little excited when my Black Brothers and sisters start taking a stand.

A couple of days ago there was another thread that made the same assertion as the title of the video. I thought that it was an onslaught of disinformation, that's why I had that NRA history readily available.

I was more interested in the substance of the video. I could care less what the title of the video said.

half of all black males are convicted felons and the ones with guns cannot register them.

Stop being obtuse, you know that blacks have been whether quite in the past 25 years when it comes too gun control and their second amendment.

half of all black males are convicted felons and the ones with guns cannot register them.

LOL, I would be interested on seeing where you got those exact stats. :lol:

You morons bitch about the left always playing the fucking race card and then you post shit like this.

Unfucking real.

Why don't you just request an I hate ******* forum to spout your stupid bullshit in...

Shit stirin counter productive republicans. Pull your fucking heads out of your asses before we become extinct.

There is a way to get the conservative message out to the masses and masking your racial bullshit in politics isn't it.

I remember obama dividing our nation along racial and class lines prior to the election. And I distinctly remember EVERY ONE OF US bitching about it. And now here we're doing it.

What happened to the conservative message of one America? You know...not divided along racial and class lines?

Shit stirin counter productive republicans. Pull your fucking heads out of your asses before we become extinct.

There is a way to get the conservative message out to the masses and masking your racial bullshit in politics isn't it.

What is counter productive about taking a stand for your rights?

The clan were and are ultra-conservatives.

Party doesn't matter.

Again with you guys and this party bullshit.

Every time. Every day all we hear is "the left this" the "leftists this" and "liberals this and liberals that".

And when things like the KKK and Slavery are discussed? "The Democrats this, the democrats that."

You idiots obviously are under full realization that you can't say "the liberals and the leftists were the KKK and backed Slavery". You can only say conservatives, and because you don't want to say that, you say what PARTY they were in.

I have news for you. The parties shift. They have shifted, they'll probably shift again in the future.

The clan were and are ultra-conservatives.

Party doesn't matter.

Again with you guys and this party bullshit.

Every time. Every day all we hear is "the left this" the "leftists this" and "liberals this and liberals that".

And when things like the KKK and Slavery are discussed? "The Democrats this, the democrats that."

You idiots obviously are under full realization that you can't say "the liberals and the leftists were the KKK and backed Slavery". You can only say conservatives, and because you don't want to say that, you say what PARTY they were in.

I have news for you. The parties shift. They have shifted, they'll probably shift again in the future.

The klan was started by democrats, and the klan is still the democrat.

I remember obama dividing our nation along racial and class lines prior to the election. And I distinctly remember EVERY ONE OF US bitching about it. And now here we're doing it.

What happened to the conservative message of one America? You know...not divided along racial and class lines?

How in the fuck is this thread dividing the races? You do realize you're sounding more stupid as you post?

Your thread implies that blacks are stupid and only now waking up. I wonder what all the poor and uneducated whites think about their constitutional rights?

I'll give you a clue...they are AS clueless as the blacks.

Forum List

Back