It's Amazing What People Don't Find Pt. 2

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Day after day we have seen the endless loops. Years have gone by and we see endless loops of blacks attaccking whites or anyone else. During those same years, there have been millions more of positive things done by blacks who were helping whites. “There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti-white racism. … Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs … There is a certain class of white race- ‘problem solvers’ who don’t want America to get well.”

I won't be hearing any bullshit about how race shouldn't be mentioned when we have people like MarathonMike who brings up race to talk about bad thingfs blacks do.

All the time.

People beat up people too and that's made a race thing. You don't say anything then, so don't now.
I just asked. I see two blacks helping an old woman. That makes two people helping a women, not "the blacks". For me the same applies, when someone got beaten.

You can read about my view on racial issues here, MarathonMike liked and commented on it:

I just asked. I see two blacks helping an old woman. That makes two people helping a women, not "the blacks". For me the same applies, when someone got beaten.

You can read about my view on racial issues here, MarathonMike liked and commented on it:
That's not what gets said when blacks are beating people and you know it, so do the other people here who liked your comment. When a video is shown where blacks are beating people race is the only description that matters.

That's not what gets said when blacks are beating people and you know it, so do the other people here who liked your comment. When a video is shown where blacks are beating people race is the only description that matters.
Maybe this is when the violence happens in response to certain incidents, like the killing of George Floyd.

Day after day we have seen the endless loops. Years have gone by and we see endless loops of blacks attaccking whites or anyone else. During those same years, there have been millions more of positive things done by blacks who were helping whites. “There is another class of white people who make a business of keeping the advantages of whites maintained by gaslighting the public into a belief that white racism is now an illusion and that it is whites who face anti-white racism. … Some of these people do not want whites to lose preference, because they do not want to lose their jobs … There is a certain class of white race- ‘problem solvers’ who don’t want America to get well.”

Wow.

Even more garbled than Part 1.

You’re better than this.

I think...

I won't be hearing any bullshit about how race shouldn't be mentioned when we have people like MarathonMike who brings up race to talk about bad thingfs blacks do.

All the time.
Yeah, but you're just playing the role of his counterpart. You waste way too much of your effort here. These people aren't listening to you.

Wow.

Even more garbled than Part 1.

You’re better than this.

I think...
There is nothing garbled here. The fact remains is that we see a lot of videos and stories by whites here showing blacks doing bad things and the comments associated with it. Don't see you saying anything about that.

Yeah, but you're just playing the role of his counterpart. You waste way too much of your effort here. These people aren't listening to you.
This place serves a purpose. It's an excellent study in sociology. Little do they know what is about to hit them, hopefully. Besides if this stuff isn't countered the racists think their garbage is valid.

This young brother saved 17 lives. That was missed to show videos of blacks beating up someone while some white mass shooter was killing 9-10 people.

Last edited:

This young brother saved the life of a police officer from the same department that harrassed him and wrongly convicted him.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back