It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
No bloviating. I spoke the truth. You verified what I've long suspected.

The ends justified the means.

Screw the attempt to keep track of clean bloodlines. A small group of vocal oddballs trumps the ability to insure genetically sound future generations.

Clean bloodlines? Wow, you really do sound like the racist of yesteryear.

Pops, if sibling marriages ever come to pass, I'll happily concede that you were right all along and the slippery slope exists.

I'm 100% positive that you will never get that concession.

Marriage IS A CONSTITUTIONALLY protected right you simpleton. It's your argument that almost insures it.

Congratulations

You don't care if it happens or not. You've made that incredibly clear.

Name one other constitutionally protected civil right that excluded nearly everyone from full participation?

Your arguments seem to have been a fraud from the beginning.

Marriage excluded nearly everyone from full participation?

Yes, thanks. No one could marry a family member. Now go back to correcting grammar. It's what you do best.

Ah, so full participation means completely unregulated? If that's so, I can certainly name other rights which exclude everyone from full participation. Speech, gun ownership, religious practice, all are regulated.

Getting butthurt on behalf of Boss now? :LOL:

So the state gets to choose which Gods are worshiped? The state can determine which words can be used? Can they also tell you that you must speak?

One can't yell fire in a crowded theater - but only when they yell it to inflict terror, if there is a fire, it's not restricted.

So? Please tell me the compelling state interest to deny entrance into a contracted partnership, by family members into a relationship that does not make sex a qualification

This could almost have been said by Pops on this message board...instead of 50 years ago...

It is clear from the most recent available evidence on the psycho-sociological aspect of this question that intermarried families are subjected to much greater pressures and problems then those of the intermarried and that the state's prohibition of interracial marriage for this reason stands on the same footing as the prohibition of polygamous marriage, or incestuous marriage or the prescription of minimum ages at which people may marry and the prevention of the marriage of people who are mentally incompetent.~ R. D. McIlwaine III, then Virginia's assistant attorney general

This could almost have been said by Pops on this message board...instead of 50 years ago...

It is clear from the most recent available evidence on the psycho-sociological aspect of this question that intermarried families are subjected to much greater pressures and problems then those of the intermarried and that the state's prohibition of interracial marriage for this reason stands on the same footing as the prohibition of polygamous marriage, or incestuous marriage or the prescription of minimum ages at which people may marry and the prevention of the marriage of people who are mentally incompetent.~ R. D. McIlwaine III, then Virginia's assistant attorney general

You understand the only non arbitrary requirements are consent, a signed document and payment of a fee, right?

Your heads stuck in tradition, which when you think about it is funny as hell.

One of these days, I look for some gay lobby to push for a law which allows gay men to openly shove their penis in your mouth or ass when in public, so as to accommodate their sexual urges... and IF you deny them that "right" you are a homophobic bigot! Don't laugh, it's where this kind of shit always ends because there is no giving them what they want. It will never be enough.

Well, this is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

I'm curious as to, besides the right to marry and not be fired for who they are, what "special rights" the gay community just won't stop until they get. Yanno, besides the power to rape whomever they please, legally. You've already covered that slippery slope.

Wow, it is amazing some of you gaytards actually took that seriously enough to take serious. I was being sarcastic. The point that seemed to fly comfortably over your little faggot head is that nothing we can ever do for you will be enough to make you feel legitimate. Your'e going to be a weirdo all your life. People are going to call you names and talk about what a weirdo you are. When people have to be picked for things, you're going to be left out because you're a weirdo. When you move into a neighborhood with your gay husband, the people next door are going to move out because they don't want to live next door to a weirdo.

You can label it any way you like, condemn it as whatever... society is still going to treat you differently. You're a freak of nature, a one in ten sexual oddball. You're never going to be normal and society is never going to treat you as if you are. It's best for us all if you can come to terms with that and understand it. I don't think you get it. I think you believe if you force society to change enough tradition and demand your rights, sooner or later you will be accepted for who you are... it ain't gonna happen.

No. When you are talking about a romantic union, you do not change the meaning if it is a same sex couple or an opposite sex couple.

Marriage isn't a romantic union. It is the joining in matrimony of male and female adults as one. It's a romantic union if it's between two homosexuals because that's the only kind of union it can be.

No. When you are talking about a romantic union, you do not change the meaning if it is a same sex couple or an opposite sex couple.

Marriage isn't a romantic union. It is the joining in matrimony of male and female adults as one. It's a romantic union if it's between two homosexuals because that's the only kind of union it can be.

Matrimony is the state of being married. Marriage is the joining in marriage? Thanks for that. :p

Once again, if you want to argue that marriage must be between men and women, while I disagree, I understand the argument. Arguing that the word union has to mean sex when applied to a romantic/commitment/whatever name you are willing to use joining of two same gender people but not two opposite gender people is ridiculous.

I'm sure you'll do it anyway, so have fun with that. I know how you hate nit-picking (see : having your errors pointed out) so I'll move on from this latest one if you will. :)

Clean bloodlines? Wow, you really do sound like the racist of yesteryear.

Pops, if sibling marriages ever come to pass, I'll happily concede that you were right all along and the slippery slope exists.

I'm 100% positive that you will never get that concession.

Marriage IS A CONSTITUTIONALLY protected right you simpleton. It's your argument that almost insures it.

Congratulations

Name one other constitutionally protected civil right that excluded nearly everyone from full participation?

Yes, thanks. No one could marry a family member. Now go back to correcting grammar. It's what you do best.

Ah, so full participation means completely unregulated? If that's so, I can certainly name other rights which exclude everyone from full participation. Speech, gun ownership, religious practice, all are regulated.

Confusing rights with civil rights are we?

Why are you arguing EXACTLY in the same manner that Virginia used Vs. Loving.

Tell me the other civil rights you would deny blacks?

LOL- since you are the one who believes that mixed race couples and gay couples should not be allowed to legally married- you have already told us who you would deny civil rights to.

One of these days, I look for some gay lobby to push for a law which allows gay men to openly shove their penis in your mouth or ass when in public, so as to accommodate their sexual urges... and IF you deny them that "right" you are a homophobic bigot! Don't laugh, it's where this kind of shit always ends because there is no giving them what they want. It will never be enough.

I'm curious as to, besides the right to marry and not be fired for who they are, what "special rights" the gay community just won't stop until they get. Yanno, besides the power to rape whomever they please, legally. You've already covered that slippery slope.

Wow, it is amazing some of you gaytards actually took that seriously enough to take serious. I was being sarcastic. The point that seemed to fly comfortably over your little faggot head is that nothing we can ever do for you will be enough to make you feel legitimate. Your'e going to be a weirdo all your life. People are going to call you names and talk about what a weirdo you are. When people have to be picked for things, you're going to be left out because you're a weirdo. When you move into a neighborhood with your gay husband, the people next door are going to move out because they don't want to live next door to a weirdo.

You can label it any way you like, condemn it as whatever... society is still going to treat you differently. You're a freak of nature, a one in ten sexual oddball. You're never going to be normal and society is never going to treat you as if you are. It's best for us all if you can come to terms with that and understand it. I don't think you get it. I think you believe if you force society to change enough tradition and demand your rights, sooner or later you will be accepted for who you are... it ain't gonna happen.
I see. I find your views on homosexuality ... stunted, to say the least, and that means I'm a "faggot"! How quaint.

Matrimony is the state of being married. Marriage is the joining in marriage? Thanks for that. :p

Once again, if you want to argue that marriage must be between men and women, while I disagree, I understand the argument. Arguing that the word union has to mean sex when applied to a romantic/commitment/whatever name you are willing to use joining of two same gender people but not two opposite gender people is ridiculous.

I'm sure you'll do it anyway, so have fun with that. I know how you hate nit-picking (see : having your errors pointed out) so I'll move on from this latest one if you will. :)

Yes, matrimony is the state of being married. Marriage is the joining of male and female together in matrimony. It's not a romantic union, that comes later during the honeymoon. It is a union of husband and wife... male and female... in a state of matrimony. Same sex persons cannot join together in matrimony, they are only one gender, there is nothing to join. They can have a romantic union and that's what they do, but that's not matrimony. It won't ever be matrimony. The law can say whatever.

I see. I find your views on homosexuality ... stunted, to say the least, and that means I'm a "faggot"! How quaint.

I don't really care how you find my views to be honest. I'm simply shooting straight with you about some facts of life you, as a gay person, need to come to terms with. "Faggot" is mild compared to some of the stuff you're going to be called. You need to develop thick skin and don't let the names and insults bother you. You knew the lifestyle you chose was abnormal, so people are going to discriminate against you for that. Sorry. Just the way that it is. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

Gay marriage isn't going to give you legitimacy. Society still isn't going to accept what you do. Some will "tolerate" you... that's about it. Best you can do is live and love the way you please and be friends with the ones who tolerate you. But don't get your butt on your shoulders because people don't accept you. There is a reason they call it "queer" ...it's because what you do is queer. It's an anomaly. It's never going to be normal in human relations.

I don't really care how you find my views to be honest. I'm simply shooting straight with you about some facts of life you, as a gay person, need to come to terms with. "Faggot" is mild compared to some of the stuff you're going to be called. You need to develop thick skin and don't let the names and insults bother you. You knew the lifestyle you chose was abnormal, so people are going to discriminate against you for that. Sorry. Just the way that it is. Put your big girl panties on and deal with it.

Gay marriage isn't going to give you legitimacy. Society still isn't going to accept what you do. Some will "tolerate" you... that's about it. Best you can do is live and love the way you please and be friends with the ones who tolerate you. But don't get your butt on your shoulders because people don't accept you. There is a reason they call it "queer" ...it's because what you do is queer. It's an anomaly. It's never going to be normal in human relations.
What, pray tell, makes you think I'm a gay person?

I don't think I said what kind of person you are other than one who fights for homosexual rights. If you're not gay, why do you support homosexual behavior? You must at least be okay with it or can relate to it or something. Maybe you're gay curious?

You understand the only non arbitrary requirements are consent, a signed document and payment of a fee, right?

Nope. We once restricted marriage based on race. That was wrong and we changed it. We also once restricted marriage based on gender. That was wrong and we changed it.

Marriage still remains non familial consenting adults. That didn't change when we allowed races to mix and it's not going to happen now that genders can marry each other. Marriage remains non familial consenting adult couples.

R. D. McIlwaine III thought EXACTLY as you do Pops. How'd that turn out for him?

I will have been married to my partner of 20 years for seven years on Halloween. We have not once been treated differently by society since we got married. We're treated exactly like other married couples by society.

You silly, silly, silly bigot. Gay people in a neighborhood improves your property value. Everyone who isn't a bigot knows that.

Your Gay Neighbors Really Are Raising Your Real Estate Values

I don't think I said what kind of person you are other than one who fights for homosexual rights. If you're not gay, why do you support homosexual behavior? You must at least be okay with it or can relate to it or something. Maybe you're gay curious?

You really should have stopped with "you must at least be okay with it", bigot. You don't have to be a woman to think that women derserve equal rights. You don't have to be black to think that blacks deserve equal rights. And no, you don't have to be gay to think that gays deserve equal rights.

I will say, however, that they have found the most virulently anti gay bigots to be self loathing gays a large part of the time.

Congratulations

LOL- since you are the one who believes that mixed race couples and gay couples should not be allowed to legally married- you have already told us who you would deny civil rights to.

No, that would be you

Nope. We once restricted marriage based on race. That was wrong and we changed it. We also once restricted marriage based on gender. That was wrong and we changed it.

Marriage still remains non familial consenting adults. That didn't change when we allowed races to mix and it's not going to happen now that genders can marry each other. Marriage remains non familial consenting adult couples.

R. D. McIlwaine III thought EXACTLY as you do Pops. How'd that turn out for him?

It remains, for no particular reason, non familial.

Same argument made by Virginia

Bigot.

No, that would be you

We have already been over this-

I support the right of gay couples to legally marry.
I support the right of mixed race couples to legally marry.

You oppose the right of gay couples to legally marry.
You oppose the right of mixed race couples to legally marry.

Because you are of course- a bigot- who wants to deny Americans their rights.

I will have been married to my partner of 20 years for seven years on Halloween. We have not once been treated differently by society since we got married. We're treated exactly like other married couples by society.

You silly, silly, silly bigot. Gay people in a neighborhood improves your property value. Everyone who isn't a bigot knows that.

Your Gay Neighbors Really Are Raising Your Real Estate Values

Boss doesn't know any gay people other than his imaginary gay friends.

What kind of a bigot is Boss?

Boss thinks that straight people do not marry because of sex- but that homosexuals marry only because of sex.

Because Boss doesn't think of homosexuals as people- he thinks of them as something other than people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back