It's easier to condemn homosexuality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, okay.....
KateUpton_zps6c5f67c3.jpg

I will happily withdraw all my objections to gay marriage if you hypocrites will simply stand up for my fundamental constitutional right to marry these big dirty milkers!

You have every right to marry Kate Upton. Of course, neither of you can be married to someone else at the time, and you both must consent, but your right to marry her should you both wish it and be single is certainly unchanged by Obergefell. :)

I don't care. Didn't care before, still don't care. FILE YOUR CASE, bloviator.

Yeah, we realize that gays have no idea what that could cause, and really don't care cuz they got no skin in the future.

Oh look, more bloviating. You're filing when?

No bloviating. I spoke the truth. You verified what I've long suspected.

The ends justified the means.

Screw the attempt to keep track of clean bloodlines. A small group of vocal oddballs trumps the ability to insure genetically sound future generations.

Clean bloodlines? Wow, you really do sound like the racist of yesteryear.

Pops, if sibling marriages ever come to pass, I'll happily concede that you were right all along and the slippery slope exists.

I'm 100% positive that you will never get that concession.

Marriage IS A CONSTITUTIONALLY protected right you simpleton. It's your argument that almost insures it.

Congratulations

You don't care if it happens or not. You've made that incredibly clear.

Name one other constitutionally protected civil right that excluded nearly everyone from full participation?

Your arguments seem to have been a fraud from the beginning.

Marriage excluded nearly everyone from full participation?

Yeah, we realize that gays have no idea what that could cause, and really don't care cuz they got no skin in the future.

Screw the attempt to keep track of clean bloodlines. A small group of vocal oddballs trumps the ability to insure genetically sound future generations.

Pops, if sibling marriages ever come to pass, I'll happily concede that you were right all along and the slippery slope exists.

Marriage IS A CONSTITUTIONALLY protected right you simpleton. It's your argument that almost insures it.

Congratulations

Name one other constitutionally protected civil right that excluded nearly everyone from full participation?

Yes, thanks. No one could marry a family member. Now go back to correcting grammar. It's what you do best.

You have verified what we all have suspected.

That you are a troll who just wants to discriminate against homosexuals.

Civil rights, constitutionally protected are afforded to all.

You nimrods created the problem with no way of denying the ability of ALL to Marry.

Many genetically defective children in the future will have you to thank.

As you keep saying- quoting you= citing you.

With no evidence to support your claims.

12 years of legal marriage in Massachusetts- and still no siblings marrying.

And gay couples are still getting married- and you nimrods are still but hurt about it.

12 years HUH, wow your prospective of how long the future is is bizarre. But when you got no nut in the game.....

12 years- and none of your predictions- citing you- quoting you- have come true.

LOL......

You nimrods created the problem with no way of denying the ability of ALL to Marry.

And gay couples are still getting married- and you nimrods are still but hurt about it.

12 years HUH, wow your prospective of how long the future is is bizarre. But when you got no nut in the game.....

12 years- and none of your predictions- citing you- quoting you- have come true.

LOL......

The inflicted children thank you in advance asshole

Congratulations

Yes, thanks. No one could marry a family member. Now go back to correcting grammar. It's what you do best.[/Q

No one could marry a sibling before Loving v. Virginia or before Obergefell- and no siblings can marry now

LOL......

You\r imaginary afflicted children?

I don't care. Didn't care before, still don't care. FILE YOUR CASE, bloviator.

Only you assume such racism.

You could care less about genetically deformed children as long as you get to lick pussy.

You dont' give a damn about any children- you just want to lick the assholes of your homophobe overlords.

LOL......

Shows your callous disregard for human life.

But, again, gays have no skin in the game, so fuck the future, Right?

You could care less about genetically deformed children as long as you get to lick pussy.

You dont' give a damn about any children- you just want to lick the assholes of your homophobe overlords.

Quit using this forum to post your nasty fantasies, you perverted twat

Pops has such a convoluted attempt an argument.

He first claims that procreation is no longer relevant- but then also claims that there will be a quantifiable increase in genetic disorders.

But if there is a real threat of genetic disorders it would provide a rational for States to disqualify couples who can procreate from marrying.

States have done exactly that in the past and can still do so.

He first claims that procreation is no longer relevant- but then also claims that there will be a quantifiable increase in genetic disorders.

But if there is a real threat of genetic disorders it would provide a rational for States to disqualify couples who can procreate from marrying.

Ends justifying the means again, huh Perv?

States are not allowed to restrict constitutionally protected civil rights.

You fought your ass off for that, now you want others to fix your fuck up?

Of course, to claim a State can restrict a constitutionally protected civil right, then:

A: you beleive Virginia had the right to restrict interracial marriage

B. It's not actually a constitutionally protected civil right to begin with.

LOL......

Shows your callous disregard for human life.

But, again, gays have no skin in the game, so fuck the future, Right?

Every post you make shows your contempt for human life.

But then again you are just a bigot with no skin in the game- you just post to promote your hatred

Ends justifying the means again, huh Perv?

States are not allowed to restrict constitutionally protected civil rights.
Why do you keep lying about that?

States can regulate all sorts of rights- including marriage.

Quit using this forum to post your nasty fantasies, you perverted twat

You upset that someone is pointing out your incestuous fantasies?

Congratulations

Yes, thanks. No one could marry a family member. Now go back to correcting grammar. It's what you do best.

Ah, so full participation means completely unregulated? If that's so, I can certainly name other rights which exclude everyone from full participation. Speech, gun ownership, religious practice, all are regulated.

Getting butthurt on behalf of Boss now? :LOL:

Congratulations

Ah, so full participation means completely unregulated? If that's so, I can certainly name other rights which exclude everyone from full participation. Speech, gun ownership, religious practice, all are regulated.

He is getting more and more frantic in his defense of incestuous marriage- oh wait- in his attack on incestuous marriage- oh wait- in his attack on Americans who are gay marrying.

Congratulations

Confusing rights with civil rights are we?

Why are you arguing EXACTLY in the same manner that Virginia used Vs. Loving.

Tell me the other civil rights you would deny blacks?

Congratulations

He is getting more and more frantic in his defense of incestuous marriage- oh wait- in his attack on incestuous marriage- oh wait- in his attack on Americans who are gay marrying.

Incest is a crime

I oppose family marriage

It appears that those fighting to create a civil right to marry wish to deny that right to others without due process, a clear violation of the equal protection clause under the 14th amendment since sex is not a requirement in marriage.

Care to explain why you created this paradox?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back