It's funny how republicans think

We are told by republicans that Washington is broke. They want us to vote republican because Washington is broke. This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century. Yet they want us to vote for them because Washington is broke. If Washington is broke and you've had 16 years to fix it, maybe we need somebody else trying to fix the problem.

Washington isn't broke. It's taking in record amounts of tax revenue. Republicans and Democrats spend too much money.

That is actually not true, revenue is down since the tax cut kicked in.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Feds Collect Record Individual Income Taxes in FY 2018; Still Run $779B Deficit

Tax revenue Jan-Sept of 2018 was less than Jan-Sept of 2017, by a total of $14,889,000,000

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsreports/rpt/mthTreasStmt/mts0918.pdf

View attachment 222989
/------/ Maybe I'm not reading the chart the same way you are. And I'm not being a wise guy.
FY 2017 = $3,314,894 FY 2018= $3,328,745 So the revenues are greater for 2018 than for 2017.

The tax cuts did start till Jan, that is why the FY as a whole was over the previous. Since the cuts were enacted revenue has gone down.

Jan-Sept 2017 = $ 2,574,122,000,000

Jan-Sept 2018 = $ 2,559,233,000,000

We are told by republicans that Washington is broke. They want us to vote republican because Washington is broke. This is 2018 and republicans have controlled congress for all but 2 years of this century. Yet they want us to vote for them because Washington is broke. If Washington is broke and you've had 16 years to fix it, maybe we need somebody else trying to fix the problem.

Washington isn't broke. It's taking in record amounts of tax revenue. Republicans and Democrats spend too much money.

Tax revenue Jan-Sept of 2018 was less than Jan-Sept of 2017, by a total of $14,889,000,000

View attachment 222989

Regardless, the point stands. There is no shortage of money in D.C.

You're a veritable train wreck.

What state you live in? Do you work or retired?

None-ya.

Exactly, because you know I would burn the hell out of your lies.

No you won't, because you can't. Unless you make shit up.

I don't make shit up, I use facts, links and personal experience all the places I lived and been to in America, I never moved to a blue state I ran from one due to high taxes

And if all you think is important are taxes then you are going to make shit up. In our state we had record tax cuts, no economic growth and could not meet funding for schools and essential services.
Sounds like Kansas, the epitome of the failed conservative economic experiment.

Republicans on occasion have controlled both chambers of Congress as have Democrats usually one party only controls one when you have split government what gets through one chambers rarely gets through the other and depending on who the President is what does get through might very well be vetoed. What’s truly funny is how some people think most of the population doesn’t know this.

View attachment 222989

Regardless, the point stands. There is no shortage of money in D.C.

True, there is not. The amount of money coming in has never been taken into account when spending anyhow

Wait wait wait...

Republicans think?

Who knew!

Republicans don’t think at all – instead they adhere blindly to their reckless, irresponsible political and economic dogma.
/----/ "their reckless, irresponsible political and economic dogma." WHICH WOULD BE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. BTW, do you think your baseless accusations will change anyone's mind?

Wait wait wait...

Republicans think?

Who knew!
/----/ We republicans THINK Hillary ain't President.
not your president.jpg

Hey Bro, I am less than 1% African according to 23 And Me. So we brothers now nigga.

You were not really dumb enough to give your DNA to 23 and Me...were you?

Yup, that would be a mistake. 23 and me is currently building an army of evil clones.

Hey Bro, I am less than 1% African according to 23 And Me. So we brothers now nigga.

Yup, that would be a mistake. 23 and me is currently building an army of evil clones.

How do you know they are evil! :26:

I don't make shit up, I use facts, links and personal experience all the places I lived and been to in America, I never moved to a blue state I ran from one due to high taxes

And if all you think is important are taxes then you are going to make shit up. In our state we had record tax cuts, no economic growth and could not meet funding for schools and essential services.

So you live in fucking Kansas a place no one wants to live in as an example??
I agree that pretty much no one wants to live in Kansas now that the Republicans have really screwed it up.

How do you know they are evil! :26:

Well, I've never met a good clone yet :lol:

Wait wait wait...

Republicans think?

Who knew!

Anyone who thinks

In other words, Republicans

Like Obama?

Who doubled the debt from a very high level.

Everyone knows leftists can't be trusted with other people's money.

So you live in fucking Kansas a place no one wants to live in as an example??
I agree that pretty much no one wants to live in Kansas now that the Republicans have really screwed it up.
Shows how out of touch and uninformed you are.
My business serves the ENTIRE KC metro and 80% of our jobs are on the Kansas side. Almost all of the million on up houses are on the Kansas side.

You are uninformed and should not speak when so clueless on the subject matter.

Forum List

Back