It's funny how republicans think

That's because people are earning more.

That's why it's called "income tax".
/——/ Earning more and more workers with jobs = more taxes collected. What a concept.

Until you cut the tax rate and more workers with more income still means less taxes collected.

And your solution is?

Pay for what we spend and only spend what we can pay for. Not unlike you and I run our households. (assuming you are not swimming in debt)

Is a mortgage considered swimming in debt?

That would depend on the size of the mortgage compared to your annual income. I know a great many people that are "house poor" while making a shit ton of money.

/——/ Earning more and more workers with jobs = more taxes collected. What a concept.

Until you cut the tax rate and more workers with more income still means less taxes collected.

And your solution is?

Pay for what we spend and only spend what we can pay for. Not unlike you and I run our households. (assuming you are not swimming in debt)

That would depend on the size of the mortgage compared to your annual income. I know a great many people that are "house poor" while making a shit ton of money.

Payment is approx 18% of my monthly income.

And your solution is?

So, are you paying it off or are you just ignoring it and adding more debt and more debt?

And your solution is?

So, are you paying it off or are you just ignoring it and adding more debt and more debt?

?? Paying it down.

I am considered middle class in income. Democrats proposed a middle class tax cut, meaning they are for cutting my taxes.

Bill Clinton promised a middle class tax cut in 1992. How much did you save?

I made more money saved a ton from low prices because Clinton reduced Republicans massive deficits!!!

I am considered middle class in income. Democrats proposed a middle class tax cut, meaning they are for cutting my taxes.

I made more money saved a ton from low prices because Clinton reduced Republicans massive deficits!!!
/----/ You little toad - the Republican Congress is the only ones who control spending and the deficit, not the president --- as if that hasn't been spelled out a million times.
And another factoid: No, Bill Clinton Didn't Balance the Budget

How did the slower increase in the debt under Clinton save you money? Be specific.

How did the slower increase in the debt under Clinton save you money? Be specific.

Republicans reckless deficit & debt explosion while backing Wall-street doing the same
While I was working during Clinton admin, employment & wages were higher, Clinton & Democrats Deficit Reduction kept prices low. I made & saved more than ever during that time. Then Repubtards & Bush exported most jobs & EXPLODED PRICES, DEFICITS & DEBT, making most things UN-AFFORDABLE!!! GASOLINE SOARED from $0.79/gal to OVER $4.00/gal, House Prices here EXPLODED 400%

Last edited:

Republicans reckless deficit & debt explosion while backing Wall-street doing the same
While I was working during Clinton admin, employment & wages were higher, Clinton & Democrats Deficit Reduction kept prices low. I made & saved more than ever during that time. Then Repubtards & Bush exported most jobs & EXPLODED PRICES, DEFICITS & DEBT, making most things UN-AFFORDABLE!!! GASOLINE SOARED from $0.79/gal to OVER $4.00/gal, House Prices here EXPLODED 400%

Republicans reckless deficit & debt explosion

It was Newt Gingrich who restrained Bill Clinton's bill spending wishes.
Bill sure as hell wasn't a deficit hawk.

While I was working during Clinton admin, employment & wages were higher

Yeah, the Internet Bubble was cool!

Clinton & Democrats Deficit Reduction kept prices low

Inflation was low because Gingrich cut spending?

House Prices here EXPLODED 400%

Yeah, the Clinton/Bush Housing Bubble was cool!

Answer the damn question.

Forum List

Back