It's Gone Hot: Texas Guard Defending Border Defying SCOTUS and Biden, More Razor Wire

Which job is that? The president sets policy.
Congress enacts law and changes of law.
Why is the Senate backing away from the deal they were just touting as “as good as it gets”?
Why did they abandon any gains they could have gotten in favor of simply bitching?

Because bitching keeps you mad, dupe.
No stupid, the President took an oath to enforce the laws. He is in no way enforcing current immigration laws.

Ole Potatohead has been bragging about wanting to use F-15s and atom bombs against Americans that opposes his Leftest Banana Republic regime and this might very well be the opportunity he has dreamed about.

Stand firm Texas! We in Florida support your fight against Potatohead's destruction of this country.

You're deflecting from the very real issue of illegal immigration.

Illegal immigration is a very real issue. Stop pretending it's not just to give cover to the Quid Pro administration. You know they're not dealing with it effectively.

They had a working strategy with the prior president that was working quite well. This one, however, literally predicted a surge to the border when he took office and it happened. He seems to have welcomed it, first putting the ineptest person he could find in charge of it, then trying to ignore the problem. You seem to approve of that, blaming the people who have to deal with the pressures of the illegal immigration instead of those responsible to handle it. Well, at any rate, they seem to have found an acceptable way of dealing with it, just spread the problem around to the places that said they were on board with it.
Immigration has replaced abortion as the most important issue facing voters. This is partly because democrat politicians are trying to quarter invaders in private homes. Right now just asking. Later maybe requiring. This hits everyone.

Which job is that? The president sets policy.
Congress enacts law and changes of law.
Why is the Senate backing away from the deal they were just touting as “as good as it gets”?
Why did they abandon any gains they could have gotten in favor of simply bitching?
Because bitching keeps you mad, dupe.
1. I am mad. I'm beyond mad. I'm furious.
2. The Laws exist that Biden is NOT enforcing. Illegals should remain in Mexico until their hearing, not be sent all over the US.
3. The CBP knows that Biden is ordering them to violate current law. The CBP knows that letting in Russians, Chinese, Iranians, Chechens, and the like is a violation of National Security.
4. The Senate is finally facing their national security responsibilities. Close the border or no money.

1. I am mad. I'm beyond mad. I'm furious.
2. The Laws exist that Biden is NOT enforcing. Illegals should remain in Mexico until their hearing, not be sent all over the US.
3. The CBP knows that Biden is ordering them to violate current law. The CBP knows that letting in Russians, Chinese, Iranians, Chechens, and the like is a violation of National Security.
4. The Senate is finally facing their national security responsibilities. Close the border or no money.
Which “law“ requires them to remain in Mexico, dupe?

Forum List

Back