It's just sad at this point.

I really did not want to see the 25th invoked because that would mean that idiot Harris taking over, but Biden's gaffes has gone from mildly amusing to down right sad. I didn't vote for him and you have to wonder about the sanity of those that did and continue to support him.

Biden tells Irish leaders Let's lick the world.

I hate to say this, but I think I would prefer Joe serve out his term than have Kamala Kumshot Harris in power. She sways with the breeze and in less than 6 months after she is sworn in we will become China's western province.

Telling leaders of another country lets lick the world and you think he should have another term ?

Sad as it is, Joe looks smart to the people of the hard left because he is about 5 IQ points above them.

They are ready to follow Joe anywhere! Or at least wherever Jill leads him.

joe-biden-jill-biden.gif

BS. you pretend it was a gaffe.

transitive verb
1 a(1): to draw the tongue over
(2): to flicker over like a tongue
b: to take into the mouth with the tongue : LAP

2 a : to strike repeatedly : THRASH
b : to get the better of : OVERCOME, DEFEAT
As I asked before do you think that Biden's speech writer put that in for him to read ? Is Biden threatening the world with his lick the world comment ? If he meant the second part of the definition you posted then it sure sounds that way.

I really did not want to see the 25th invoked because that would mean that idiot Harris I really did not want to see the 25th invoked because that would mean that idiot Harris taking over, but Biden's gaffes has gone from mildly amusing to down right sad. I didn't vote for him and you have to wonder about the sanity of those that did and continue to support him.

Biden tells Irish leaders Let's lick the world.

No no. Biden’s trip to Ireland was a huge success. After all, he didn’t foul his pants in public.

As I asked before do you think that Biden's speech writer put that in for him to read ? Is Biden threatening the world with his lick the world comment ? If he meant the second part of the definition you posted then it sure sounds that way.
Do you have a problem with context?

".....I’ve used that phrase several times in talks I’ve had here. But the decisions we make now are going to determine what the next three or four decades are going to look like.

They’re going to lay down the path that we’re going to follow. It’s happened every five, six generations throughout history. Things are changing.

We have an opportunity to make things better or lay back and let events determine what we’re going to do.

And folks, tonight, sitting in this beautiful castle, where I had the honor to speak to the people of Ireland in 2016, let’s resolve to march onward with each other and with all those who seek a better future, because the vast majority of us do.

So, let’s renew our commitment to defending all the values we stand for.

And let’s remember — let’s remember: No barrier is too thick nor too strong for Ireland or the United States of America, especially today.

There’s nothing, and I mean this from the bottom of my heart — there’s nothing our nations can’t achieve if we do it together. I really mean it.

So, thank you all. God bless you all. And let’s go — let’s go la- — lick the world. Let’s get it done. Thank you.

Forum List

Back