It's long overdue

Gaddafi owed us a blood debt for Lockerby. We collected. Well done, President Obama.
Astoundingly idiotic. Another "Obama can do no wrong" progressive. Gaddafi more than paid his debt when he handed over his nuclear arsenal to us and cooperated with us on every issue we requested with regards to terrorism.
The people there have a chance to install a good government. What they do or fail to do is their problem. We have no interest in trying to create a nation for them.
Another astoundingly idiotic comment - especially in light of your previous sentence. What happens when they install another leader who engages in another "Lockerby"? Then your dumb ass will be screaming for more "blood debt".

Tell you what - why don't you come back when you can make a coherent post without contradicting yourself?

Gaddafi owed us a blood debt for Lockerby. We collected. Well done, President Obama.
Astoundingly idiotic. Another "Obama can do no wrong" progressive. Gaddafi more than paid his debt when he handed over his nuclear arsenal to us and cooperated with us on every issue we requested with regards to terrorism.
The people there have a chance to install a good government. What they do or fail to do is their problem. We have no interest in trying to create a nation for them.
Another astoundingly idiotic comment - especially in light of your previous sentence. What happens when they install another leader who engages in another "Lockerby"? Then your dumb ass will be screaming for more "blood debt".

Tell you what - why don't you come back when you can make a coherent post without contradicting yourself?
Because it's all emotional babble that just pours out of them

I have to admit... I knew Trump was going to want to get at least one war going to appease his frothing base, but NK was 4th on my list of most likely places. :dunno:
On the upside though - that's 4 less wars than Barack Insane Obama got the U.S. into to appease his frothing, idiotic base.
While I agree that Obama should have pulled us completely out of the Middle East and made it impossible for us to go back, drone strikes and aiding our allies are not the same as the full on invasions you inbred cattle want to invilve us in.
"Aiding our allies"? :uhh:

Leave it to an uninformed, brainwashed progressive to say something that absurd. Since when is the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, and Al Qaeda our "allies"? :uhh:

Muammar Gaddafi was our ally. After 9/11 he surrendered his entire nuclear arsenal to us and cooperated with us on everything. Barack Insane Obama overthrew him so that radical muslims could run the country. Likewise, Hosni Mubarak was our ally. Barack Insane Obama overthrew him as well so that the Muslim Brotherhood could run Egpt. ISIS is trying to overthrow al-Assad in Syria and Barack Insane Obama was helping them.
Okay. Good luck with your North Korea invasion you warmongering c*nt.

The hilarious thing is ---- in other posts by this same OP, Buttsoiler thinks he rails against the idea of Big Gummint. Even goes on record saying the difference between "liberal" and "conservative" is --- how big the gummint is. :lmao:

Here, he wants a gummint so big it just struts around wiping out other countries on a whim. An the irony sails over his head like an ICBM.

Or as the rest of us say when we see a Buttsoiler thread, "I see B.M.".

To be clear... Are you wanting to go to war with North Korea?
No sir. I want Kim Jong-Un and all members of his inner circle exectued and the people of North Korea set free. If that requires war - so be it. If it can be done by special forces snipers or drones, even better.
Sounds nice but what kind of reaction do you think will come from the assasinations? Best case and worst case?

No sir. I want Kim Jong-Un and all members of his inner circle exectued and the people of North Korea set free. If that requires war - so be it. If it can be done by special forces snipers or drones, even better.
Sounds nice but what kind of reaction do you think will come from the assasinations? Best case and worst case?
Worst case is better than Kim Jong-Un. Best case is we get another ally similar to South Korea.

I have to admit... I knew Trump was going to want to get at least one war going to appease his frothing base, but NK was 4th on my list of most likely places. :dunno:
On the upside though - that's 4 less wars than Barack Insane Obama got the U.S. into to appease his frothing, idiotic base.
While I agree that Obama should have pulled us completely out of the Middle East and made it impossible for us to go back, drone strikes and aiding our allies are not the same as the full on invasions you inbred cattle want to invilve us in.
"Aiding our allies"? :uhh:

Leave it to an uninformed, brainwashed progressive to say something that absurd. Since when is the Muslim Brotherhood, ISIS, and Al Qaeda our "allies"? :uhh:

Muammar Gaddafi was our ally. After 9/11 he surrendered his entire nuclear arsenal to us and cooperated with us on everything. Barack Insane Obama overthrew him so that radical muslims could run the country. Likewise, Hosni Mubarak was our ally. Barack Insane Obama overthrew him as well so that the Muslim Brotherhood could run Egpt. ISIS is trying to overthrow al-Assad in Syria and Barack Insane Obama was helping them.
Gaddafi owed us a blood debt for Lockerby. We collected. Well done, President Obama. The people there have a chance to install a good government. What they do or fail to do is their problem. We have no interest in trying to create a nation for them.

A.blood debt? Seriously?

The dark ages called, they want their foreign policy back

This maniac and his family need to be taken out - just like Saddam Hussein and his family. There is no excuse for leaving them in power for as long as we have. This maniac continues to brutally torture the people of North Korea while threatening South Korea, the U.S., and the stability of the region.

Thankfully the marxist, pacifist Barack Insane Obama is gone and we have a real leader in the White House now.

US, allies prepared to use 'overwhelming force' in North Korea, general says
That would interfere with your Christian beliefs, so you are committing a mortal sin by advocating murder...Did you forget your Ten Commandments?
you're not very familiar with Christians, dude.

Yes, we know anti-American pigs think Americans should just let monsters lob nukes at them.

As for north Korea, it should have been finished in the 1950s

The problem has been kicked Down the road for half a century. Which wasn't a problem until Carter and Clinton handed them nukes

Hopefully the president can end it without war but it seems unlikely absent divine providence.

This maniac and his family need to be taken out - just like Saddam Hussein and his family. There is no excuse for leaving them in power for as long as we have. This maniac continues to brutally torture the people of North Korea while threatening South Korea, the U.S., and the stability of the region.

Thankfully the marxist, pacifist Barack Insane Obama is gone and we have a real leader in the White House now.

That would interfere with your Christian beliefs, so you are committing a mortal sin by advocating murder...Did you forget your Ten Commandments?
you're not very familiar with Christians, dude.
Moon blow isn't very familiar with anything

As for north Korea, it should have been finished in the 1950s. The problem has been kicked Down the road for half a century.
That's exactly right. And progressives want to keep putting it off simply because they want to oppose President Trump on everything. Of course, the minute that King Jog-Un launches a nuke, they will immediately blame President Trump for not taking him out.

The left would literally rather see millions die in a horrible nuclear attack than support President Trump on even a single issue.

Worst case is better than Kim Jong-Un. Best case is we get another ally similar to South Korea.
Are you wanting to go in solo or would you want to see a coordinated plan between us S. Korea, China and Japan?

Are you wanting to go in solo or would you want to see a coordinated plan between us S. Korea, China and Japan?
Obviously an international coalition is always better. I would get as many nations as possible involved. And I would work with all of those nations to ensure a solid post-Kim Jong-Un government. Hopefully a smoother transition than we saw in Iraq. Preferably combine it back into a single Korea under the current South Korean leadership. Probably the cleanest, easiest, most stable solution.

I thought you meant Trump.
And his wacko family.

NK?

Trump's want his own little war in the worst way. Count on him murdering millions of innocent people and telling you he's taking out Kim Jong Un.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

I thought you meant Trump.
And his wacko family.

NK?

Trump's want his own little war in the worst way. Count on him murdering millions of innocent people and telling you he's taking out Kim Jong Un.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Nk has been kicked down the road for fifty plus years. How many more administrations do you think we need before someone deals with it?

Obviously an international coalition is always better. I would get as many nations as possible involved. And I would work with all of those nations to ensure a solid post-Kim Jong-Un government. Hopefully a smoother transition than we saw in Iraq. Preferably combine it back into a single Korea under the current South Korean leadership. Probably the cleanest, easiest, most stable solution.
As much as I'd like to see that whacko gone... I just can't see any kind of military operation going forward without the support and involvement of those 3 countries. They are the ones that are going to suffer the brunt of the fallout. If we moved on our own to take out KimmyBoy then we are risking possible WW3 depending on how China reacts. You agree?

Okay. Good luck with your North Korea invasion you warmongering c*nt.

So.....North Korea vows to nuke America and you call a Patriot who wants to protect America.....
"A war-mongering C*nt"....

Nice.

Why don't you move your traitorous left cocked ass TO North Korea. Maybe you can be little fat man's lap dog.

Forum List

Back