It's Mueller Time!

No, he doesn't.

28 CFR § 600.7 - Conduct and accountability.

(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal.

You rightards are absolutely ineducable. That's what you get for dumbing yourself down by relying on sites like gatewaypundit and infowars.
That's what you libs do, by relying on leftist sites like Media Matters, publications like the New York Times & Washington Post, and OMMISION media like CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc

You guys are the most information-deprived people in America. You don't know anything. Just today I had to correct one who knew nothing of Trump's economic achievements (see Post # 2050). Then another who knew nothing about Islamization. :rolleyes:

Muslim Brotherhood connectors don't have integrity. And if Mueller did, why were all his 2 dozen helpers Hillary Clinton supporters? Why administer a fishing expedition that had no crime ? (aka witch hunt)
"Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime."

Lavrentiy Beria, chief of the Soviet security and secret police apparatus under Joseph Stalin during World War II

American leftists learned well under their Soviet masters.

No, he doesn't.

28 CFR § 600.7 - Conduct and accountability.

(d) The Special Counsel may be disciplined or removed from office only by the personal action of the Attorney General. The Attorney General may remove a Special Counsel for misconduct, dereliction of duty, incapacity, conflict of interest, or for other good cause, including violation of Departmental policies. The Attorney General shall inform the Special Counsel in writing of the specific reason for his or her removal.

You rightards are absolutely ineducable. That's what you get for dumbing yourself down by relying on sites like gatewaypundit and infowars.
That's what you libs do, by relying on leftist sites like Media Matters, publications like the New York Times & Washington Post, and OMMISION media like CNN, MSNBC, PBS, etc

You guys are the most information-deprived people in America. You don't know anything. Just today I had to correct one who knew nothing of Trump's economic achievements (see Post # 2050). Then another who knew nothing about Islamization. :rolleyes:
Tell me where you get your information. I'm curious.

Yes its a determination especially if u use the whole sentence instead of part of it

“while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.”

They were determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgement because of DOJ guidelines but there was enough evidence to support obstruction of Justice as listed in the report.

Congress can impeach and if that doesn't work out then its up to the people to make him a civilian where he can be prosecuted under the law
liberal butthurt in morning.jpg

“Yesterday changed everything, it really did clear the President. He wins.” - Ainsley

“It changed everything in favor of the President, who said all along this investigation is rooted in nothing. Mueller was exposed as being best friends with Comey. Today, you say impeachment, you have a Party of one. It’s over.” - kilmeade

“Nancy said, Jerry, please sit down. Very bad idea. We discovered that after putting so much time & energy into the Mueller Report, it turns out Mueller didn’t know what was in his Report.” - Doocy

I'll speak as I want, thanks. My words are meant to reveal my tone, and it is not because I think I'm "losing." It is because I'm right.
I had not heard about her meeting with Fusion GPS. You want to share a link with me on that? I'd appreciate it. As for meeting with Democrats, yeah, she was actively lobbying Congress to get rid of those sanctions. So that doesn't surprise me.
Oh, please, OldLady. You and I have been here too long for you to claim that. Obviously you can’t be right if you don’t follow all the evidence. And, if you’d been following the evidence you would know that-
Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting at Trump Tower

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down
Thanks, depotoo. I missed this; their contacts are described pretty thoroughly in that first link you gave me, and I don't see how it changes any of the facts of the Prevezon case that I described. You are talking about something entirely different.

I just want to thank you for your entire series of posts about Prevezon case, which Jeff Sessions settled personally, after firing Preet Bahara. Why did Sessions handle this case personally?

Why are Trump, the Republican Party, and the Russian trolls now trying to smear, slander and investigate the US Attorney who has caused the most trouble for corrupt Russian mobsters in the city of New York, putting many Russian criminals in jail, or on planes back to Russia? Ohr has made a lot of enemies in the Russian government and now he's being labelled by Trump, as the most corrupt prosecutor in America. Did Putin make him do it?

Posters here continue to say that Democrats are seeing Russians everywhere, but scratch a Trump enemies list, and you find they're also enemies of Russia, and the ones at the top of Trump's enemies list are guys like Mueller, and Ohr who have done the most damage to Russia, and guys like Christopher Steele who have exposed those connections, as well as Fusion GPS.

Anyone in the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA who had any part of the decision making process to pursue these investigations was fired by Trump as soon as he took office. Trump has accused all of these people who have served their country with distinction, valor, and for civil service pay, of lying and plotting against him. This is the same Donald Trump, who has lied in public and in private his entire adult life, who lied about Trump Tower Moscow, who lied about contacts with Russians, who knew that Russian hackers had the DNC emails, who has been charged with crimes of racial discrimination, illegal campaign contributions, fraud, has admitted to bribing publica officials for personal gain, and has gone bankrupt 7 times while bragging about how much money he walked away with, calling all of the heads of the American Security Agencies sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, liars.
Oh, just quit. Just quit. Both of you. That case had nothing to do with Trump. Nothing.
I can believe he wasn't involved in the money laundering. That time, anyway. But I find it hard to believe he had nothing to do with how the case was disposed of. Someone in Moscow called in a favor.. It's clear as day. We will probably never prove it.

The Mueller Investigation was seriously constrained by the authorizing Memo issued by the Justice Department when they appointed the Special Counsel. Justice refused to allow Mueller to supoena any of Trump's personal financial records, or those of his company or any of it's subsidiaries. Big commerical property developers incorporate a new company for every piece of property they attempt to buy, so that all costs related to the purchase, development and sale of the property can't impact or bring down the rest of the corporation, should the deal fail to close and people start filing lawsuits.

The last multi-billionaire developer,I did work for, had over 2000 active corporate charters, including a few shell companies with early incorporations to back date land transfers through for tax reasons. This is a private closely held company like Trump's, with about 200 active building projects in various stages of development, and 1500 full time employees. If they were laundering money, a forensic accountant would have to comb through the books, records and bank accounts of those 2000+ subsidiary companies, because it could be hidden in just one of them.

Construction is the dirtiest business there is. The bigger the project, the more shennanigans are involved. When one municipal offical demanded a $2,000 per lot bribe to issue building permits quickly, before impost charges rose in 8 weeks time, my client simply paid the $80,000 bribe as a cost of doing business and picked up his 40 building permits on his pre-sold homes.. He was also finished construction and gone before somebody filed a police report, the scandal hit the news and all new construction was halted until the investigation was completed.

The Muel Team's mission was to uncover criminality but: "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

We do not prosecute nor should congress persecute anyone that a 2 yr, $35 million SC witch hunt finds to have not committed a crime - even the POTUS - no matter how much you hate him.

Case closed.
LOL

No, the case is not closed. Even you know this as demonstrated by your usd of an ellipsis in place of the actual words which followed -- "it also does not exonerate him"

Meaning Mueller did not conclude the president didn't commit a crime because no crime was committed; but because his report made no determination whether or not a crime was committed. And he's repeatedly said the reason he offered no such opinion is because of the OLC's opinion that a sitting president can't be indicted, not because trump didn't break the law
Legally meaningless. We don't charge or even smear anyone who has not been found to have committed a crime and in his correction yesterday Mueller admitted the OLC reg did not impede his ability to conclude that a crime had been committed. He just didn't find any.

Prosecutorial witch-hunts neither seek nor proclaim anyone's exoneration.
In terms of obstruction, Mueller did not report trump has not been found to have committed a crime. That's where your argument goes off the rails when you have to make up shit that isn't there.
Mueller could not make a case for obstruction.

mueller-horse-thief.png
LOLOL

Just how brain-dead are you? Mueller could not make a case because a sitting president can't be indicted, not because he didn't commit a crime.
So that is your LIE and you're sticking to it? Only Hysterical House Dems and their CNN/PMSNBC comrades promote that silliness and I doubt most are so dim as to actually believe it.

Oh, please, OldLady. You and I have been here too long for you to claim that. Obviously you can’t be right if you don’t follow all the evidence. And, if you’d been following the evidence you would know that-
Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting at Trump Tower

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down
Thanks, depotoo. I missed this; their contacts are described pretty thoroughly in that first link you gave me, and I don't see how it changes any of the facts of the Prevezon case that I described. You are talking about something entirely different.

I just want to thank you for your entire series of posts about Prevezon case, which Jeff Sessions settled personally, after firing Preet Bahara. Why did Sessions handle this case personally?

Why are Trump, the Republican Party, and the Russian trolls now trying to smear, slander and investigate the US Attorney who has caused the most trouble for corrupt Russian mobsters in the city of New York, putting many Russian criminals in jail, or on planes back to Russia? Ohr has made a lot of enemies in the Russian government and now he's being labelled by Trump, as the most corrupt prosecutor in America. Did Putin make him do it?

Posters here continue to say that Democrats are seeing Russians everywhere, but scratch a Trump enemies list, and you find they're also enemies of Russia, and the ones at the top of Trump's enemies list are guys like Mueller, and Ohr who have done the most damage to Russia, and guys like Christopher Steele who have exposed those connections, as well as Fusion GPS.

Anyone in the FBI, the CIA, and the NSA who had any part of the decision making process to pursue these investigations was fired by Trump as soon as he took office. Trump has accused all of these people who have served their country with distinction, valor, and for civil service pay, of lying and plotting against him. This is the same Donald Trump, who has lied in public and in private his entire adult life, who lied about Trump Tower Moscow, who lied about contacts with Russians, who knew that Russian hackers had the DNC emails, who has been charged with crimes of racial discrimination, illegal campaign contributions, fraud, has admitted to bribing publica officials for personal gain, and has gone bankrupt 7 times while bragging about how much money he walked away with, calling all of the heads of the American Security Agencies sworn to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, liars.
Oh, just quit. Just quit. Both of you. That case had nothing to do with Trump. Nothing.
I can believe he wasn't involved in the money laundering. That time, anyway. But I find it hard to believe he had nothing to do with how the case was disposed of. Someone in Moscow called in a favor.. It's clear as day. We will probably never prove it.

The Mueller Investigation was seriously constrained by the authorizing Memo issued by the Justice Department when they appointed the Special Counsel. Justice refused to allow Mueller to supoena any of Trump's personal financial records, or those of his company or any of it's subsidiaries. Big commerical property developers incorporate a new company for every piece of property they attempt to buy, so that all costs related to the purchase, development and sale of the property can't impact or bring down the rest of the corporation, should the deal fail to close and people start filing lawsuits.

The last multi-billionaire developer,I did work for, had over 2000 active corporate charters, including a few shell companies with early incorporations to back date land transfers through for tax reasons. This is a private closely held company like Trump's, with about 200 active building projects in various stages of development, and 1500 full time employees. If they were laundering money, a forensic accountant would have to comb through the books, records and bank accounts of those 2000+ subsidiary companies, because it could be hidden in just one of them.

Construction is the dirtiest business there is. The bigger the project, the more shennanigans are involved. When one municipal offical demanded a $2,000 per lot bribe to issue building permits quickly, before impost charges rose in 8 weeks time, my client simply paid the $80,000 bribe as a cost of doing business and picked up his 40 building permits on his pre-sold homes.. He was also finished construction and gone before somebody filed a police report, the scandal hit the news and all new construction was halted until the investigation was completed.
hates-monopolies-wants-to-expand-the-biggest-monopoly-known-to-43563616.png

I can believe he wasn't involved in the money laundering. That time, anyway. But I find it hard to believe he had nothing to do with how the case was disposed of. Someone in Moscow called in a favor..
It's clear as day. We will probably never prove it.
LOL. You do know your fantasies are just fantasies, right?
The Mueller Investigation was seriously constrained by the authorizing Memo issued by the Justice Department when they appointed the Special Counsel...
That's according to you but is exactly the opposite of what Mueller said.

The Mueller Investigation was seriously constrained by the authorizing Memo issued by the Justice Department when they appointed the Special Counsel. Justice refused to allow Mueller to supoena any of Trump's personal financial records, or those of his company or any of it's subsidiaries.

Yeah that’s it.
Hilarious.
Mueller even looked into non election issues.

The Muel Team's mission was to uncover criminality but: "... this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime..."

We do not prosecute nor should congress persecute anyone that a 2 yr, $35 million SC witch hunt finds to have not committed a crime - even the POTUS - no matter how much you hate him.

Case closed.
LOL

No, the case is not closed. Even you know this as demonstrated by your usd of an ellipsis in place of the actual words which followed -- "it also does not exonerate him"

Meaning Mueller did not conclude the president didn't commit a crime because no crime was committed; but because his report made no determination whether or not a crime was committed. And he's repeatedly said the reason he offered no such opinion is because of the OLC's opinion that a sitting president can't be indicted, not because trump didn't break the law
Legally meaningless. We don't charge or even smear anyone who has not been found to have committed a crime and in his correction yesterday Mueller admitted the OLC reg did not impede his ability to conclude that a crime had been committed. He just didn't find any.

In terms of obstruction, Mueller did not report trump has not been found to have committed a crime. That's where your argument goes off the rails when you have to make up shit that isn't there.

mueller-horse-thief.png
LOLOL

Just how brain-dead are you? Mueller could not make a case because a sitting president can't be indicted, not because he didn't commit a crime.

In fact, Mueller's implication is that trump did commit obstruction of justice. It's now in Congress' hands to take action on it, if they so choose. And as I said earlier, I hope they don't. I hope they leave it up to the American electorate to decide trump's fate next year.
Pelosi keeps protecting Trump. What are YOU going to do about it?

LOL

mueller-horse-thief.png
LOLOL

In fact, Mueller's implication is that trump did commit obstruction of justice. It's now in Congress' hands to take action on it, if they so choose. And as I said earlier, I hope they don't. I hope they leave it up to the American electorate to decide trump's fate next year.
Pelosi is waiting for election results next year. Senate is the key.

mueller-horse-thief.png
LOLOL

Pelosi is waiting for election results next year. Senate is the key.
So you admit the whole issue is political BS.

Again, no shit, dope.
Tell that to Trump. That's his dopey narrative. Not mine.

Little advice stupid fuck, pick up your teeth and ooze off to your safe space. Stop sticking your mouth in the path of his on coming foot, you fucking retard.

I found this narrative in the trash? I think you lost it.

Totally discredited.

:lmao:

What a fucking retard.

I'm not sure who is more retarded. Trump for continuing his narrative after being so thoroughly discredited or you for running behind him and repeating it.

I would think it's you. You have a choice whereas Trump is sort of stuck with it lest he admit defeat.

Do you have to declare your posts as in kind contributions to the Trump 2020 campaign?

You can't answer the SIMPLE question then, which means you KNOW that Mueller NEVER stated a single charge of a crime in the 448 page report. You continue your torrential flow of bullshit because you are a partisan jackass.

You have NOTHING to show for your bullcrap, and you do this video thing from a man who stated over and over that his testimony is BASED on his 448 page report. The Exoneration statement is bogus crap for a reason that amazingly eludes a lot of Dumbocrats. It made you go sniffing for a lot of crap piles left by partisan hacks,, while ignoring that there was NEVER crime discovered and posted anywhere in the 448 page report.

You are one stupid little boy who can't understand that being exonerated means you have to be accused/Indicted/charged with something legally binding first. Mueller was charged to FIND any conspiracy crimes against Trump, and report it to the AG, but he NEVER posted a single charge in his 448 page report. YOU never showed where in the 448 page report of a charge, which means you have NOTHING to maintain your mentally ill beliefs that Trump is guilty of a conspiracy.

Here from Merriam-Webster:

Exonerate

1 : to relieve of a responsibility, obligation, or hardship
2 : to clear from accusation or blame

Since he was NEVER charged with anything by Mueller in his 448 page report, there is nothing to exonerate, since Trump was never charged with anything beyond partisan hate claims.

You have NOTHING real to run on stupid little boy!

You can't answer the SIMPLE question then, which means you KNOW that Mueller NEVER stated a single charge of a crime in the 448 page report. You continue your torrential flow of bullshit because you are a partisan jackass.

Of course I know that Mueller didn't bring charges, dope. Everyone knows that. The entire world knows that.
Why? How?
Because Mueller told us he couldn't bring charges, dope.

Case closed.
LOL

And with that bogus claim you make clear you do not know where that quote appears in the report nor to what it refers.

I'm not a bit surprised you would think no one has read any of it just because you haven't.

Forum List

Back