It's Mueller Time!

So Mueller had a team member that represented Hillary, was an assisrant Attorney General with the Obama administration, and also represented the guy who destroyed evidence on Hillary's Blackberry.

No bias there, no not at all !

No. It means exactly what is says. They didn't make a determination.

Which in America means innocent. Idiot. Are you even American?

No. It means he can be cuffed and perp walked as he steps out of the WH on Jan 21, 2021. That isn't innocent, dope.

Can but won’t as there is not enough evidence whether he is POTUS or the dog catcher. Dope.

Half the report is evidence.
How do you reconcile the fact that Trump was cleared in one inststance but not the other?

They even said they would say if he was cleared. They determined they could not say that.
A prosecutor doesn't have the authority to "clear" anyone, dumbass. He either indicts or he doesn't.

Sure they do. If investigators don't find evidence of a crime, the subject is cleared.
What happens if evidence of criminality is found but idictment is not possible?

It means they didn't say one way or the other, dope.
...which means the Special Counsel ended its investigation failing to provide evidence proving a crime was committed, failing to declare a crime was committed.

Failure to prove a crime was committed = failure to prove guilt.

Failure to prove guilt = 'Innocent'

In this country Americans are INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty.
-- Mueller testified he and WEISSMAN'S team failed to prove Guilt.

You LOSE.

You have nothing more worthwhile to say...

Buh-bye....

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....

They even said they would say if he was cleared. They determined they could not say that.

Let me read into Mueller's head for a bit:
House, I know you're blocked at the senate level. That son of a bitch is a creepy dictator that tried to stop me at every occasion. I'd love to call him the 'obstructor in chief' in my report but I can't.
I couldn't do shit because of a legal counsel opinion that tied my hands from the start.
The system is fucked temporarily and my shitty ex-friend Bill Barr pissed on my report and likely distorted it for some retirement cash.
Grin and bear it until the next election is all you can fucking do.
All those subpoenas are a waste of time since Bill is the corrupted DOJ lead and will crush any attempts to provide info.
I'm retired now and don't ask me where I'll retire.

This is where we are as at July 26, 2019.

So in America that means innocent. You fat idiot.

No. It means he can be cuffed and perp walked as he steps out of the WH on Jan 21, 2021. That isn't innocent, dope.
Never going to happen at the very least because of how damaging to the country this would be. Using the government to go after your political rivals was rightly feared and viciously attacked when Trump was ranting about locking Hillary up.

Now it is being lauded as a valuable course of action when the democrats refuse to impeach Trump now. It is disgusting. The ball is in the dems court - they either impeach him or accept there will be no legal recourse.

I don't know if that would happen. I was making the point that Trump was not cleared of obstruction.

Political rivals didn't force Trump to commit multiple acts of felony obstruction of justice.

If he wasn’t cleared why has he not been impeached?

Can but won’t as there is not enough evidence whether he is POTUS or the dog catcher. Dope.

How do you reconcile the fact that Trump was cleared in one inststance but not the other?

A prosecutor doesn't have the authority to "clear" anyone, dumbass. He either indicts or he doesn't.

Sure they do. If investigators don't find evidence of a crime, the subject is cleared.
What happens if evidence of criminality is found but idictment is not possible?
Nope. He simply isn't indicted. Sufficient evidence to indict may turn up at a later date. No one is ever "cleared."

House, I know you're blocked at the senate level. That son of a bitch is a creepy dictator that tried to stop me at every occasion. I'd love to call him the 'obstructor in chief' in my report but I can't.
I couldn't do shit because of a legal counsel opinion that tied my hands from the start.
The system is fucked temporarily and my shitty ex-friend Bill Barr pissed on my report and likely distorted it for some retirement cash.
All those subpoenas are a waste of time since Bill is the corrupted DOJ lead and will crush any attempts to provide info.

When you demonstrate a talent for mind reading, we'll let you know.

Mueller testified that his investigation was not impeded.

It’s gonna be a tough sell to a jury to convict Trump of obstructing Justice.
Nah, not really.

Nah, not really,

Play that video to a jury,,,no obstruction. Mueller admitted as much.

Thanks for your fact filled post,
Where did I deny Mueller said that? What I'm saying is it doesn't matter if trump was successful or not at obstructing the investigation ... just trying to obstruct it is still a crime.
would deleting 33k requested e-mails constitute obstruction?

What happens if evidence of criminality is found but indictment is not possible?
The only example where indictment isn't possible is when the target is the President of the United States. In that case he can be impeached, and once he's out of office, he can then be indicted. Or he can simply be voted out of office and then indicted.

However, Mueller stated in explicit terms that this case isn't one of those examples.

So in America that means innocent. You fat idiot.

Never going to happen at the very least because of how damaging to the country this would be. Using the government to go after your political rivals was rightly feared and viciously attacked when Trump was ranting about locking Hillary up.

Now it is being lauded as a valuable course of action when the democrats refuse to impeach Trump now. It is disgusting. The ball is in the dems court - they either impeach him or accept there will be no legal recourse.

I don't know if that would happen. I was making the point that Trump was not cleared of obstruction.

Political rivals didn't force Trump to commit multiple acts of felony obstruction of justice.
You weren't cleared of obstruction either.

It means they didn't say one way or the other, dope.
...which means the Special Counsel ended its investigation failing to provide evidence proving a crime was committed, failing to declare a crime was committed.

Failure to prove a crime was committed = failure to prove guilt.

Failure to prove guilt = 'Innocent'

In this country Americans are INNOCENT until PROVEN Guilty.
-- Mueller testified he and WEISSMAN'S team failed to prove Guilt.

You LOSE.

You have nothing more worthwhile to say...

Buh-bye....

BWUHAHAHAHAHA....
They will keep flogging that dead horse until it's a bloody puddle.

No, YOU and the other Lsfties WISH he obstructed. Too bad in MUELLER'S own words he was NEVER interfered with. Oops, your case just got thrown out. Barr did nothing wrong. Where we are today is you and other lefties crying and making any excuse and lie to keep this going.

Trump: Engaged in direct witness tampering
Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie
Tried to get the Special Counsel fired

If anyone else did these things, they would be prosecuted. No one is above the law.

Trump: Engaged in direct witness tampering
Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie
Tried to get the Special Counsel fired

If anyone else did these things, they would be prosecuted. No one is above the law.
Then why didn't Mueller charge him with obstruction?

He didn't do any of those things. He certainly didn't ask anyone to commit perjury as Clinton did. He didn't "dangle" any pardons, and he didn't tamper with any witnesses. He doesn't have to try to get the special counsel fired. Trump has the Constitutional authority to fire anyone in the DOJ.

Your claims are total horseshit.

Forum List

Back