It's Mueller Time!

Mueller testified that his investigation was not impeded.

It’s gonna be a tough sell to a jury to convict Trump of obstructing Justice.
Nah, not really.

Nah, not really,

Play that video to a jury,,,no obstruction. Mueller admitted as much.

Thanks for your fact filled post,
Where did I deny Mueller said that? What I'm saying is it doesn't matter if trump was successful or not at obstructing the investigation ... just trying to obstruct it is still a crime.

If I tell my pal I want to rob a bank and he tells me I should not rob a bank, and I do not rob a bank, there is no fucking crime.

Do you even law?
Then you didn't even attempt to rob the bank.

Jeez, you cultists are fucking brain-dead.

Walk into a bank, point a gun at a teller and demand money .... then run out of the bank ......

Guess where you end up if the police catch you even though your attempt to rob the bank failed you.

Thank God Obama cleared Trump prior to the investigation.

It’s impossible to rig the election.

Did not reach determination that the President committed a crime. What does that mean to you?

It means they didn't say one way or the other, dope.

So in America that means innocent. You fat idiot.

No. It means exactly what is says. They didn't make a determination.

Which in America means innocent. Idiot. Are you even American?

No. It means he can be cuffed and perp walked as he steps out of the WH on Jan 21, 2021. That isn't innocent, dope.
The DOJ would have to make a determination that Trump committed a crime prior to that happening. Barr certainly isn't going to do that. It is also extremely unlikely that the next administration would reopen the investigation and determine/allege a crime. The Mueller investigation is over. You are blowing in the wind.

Trump: Engaged in direct witness tampering
Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie
Tried to get the Special Counsel fired

If anyone else did these things, they would be prosecuted. No one is above the law.

He didn't tamper with any witnesses.
He did not offer any pardons.
He can tell anyone to do anything. Telling someone to lie is legal.
He could have fired Mueller himself. Mueller is an underling prosecutor. Trump was his boss.

Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie

If anyone else did these things, they would be prosecuted. No one is above the law.
Then Nancy should start impeachment proceedings now if it's so cut and dry.

Not!!

is it possible that Trump paid Mueller to let him off the hook? i believe so, and Rep Ted Lieu agrees with me!

No. It means he can be cuffed and perp walked as he steps out of the WH on Jan 21, 2021. That isn't innocent, dope.
Never going to happen at the very least because of how damaging to the country this would be. Using the government to go after your political rivals was rightly feared and viciously attacked when Trump was ranting about locking Hillary up.

Now it is being lauded as a valuable course of action when the democrats refuse to impeach Trump now. It is disgusting. The ball is in the dems court - they either impeach him or accept there will be no legal recourse.

I don't know if that would happen. I was making the point that Trump was not cleared of obstruction.

Political rivals didn't force Trump to commit multiple acts of felony obstruction of justice.

If he wasn’t cleared why has he not been impeached?

Patience.

Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie

He could have fired Mueller himself. Mueller is an underling prosecutor. Trump was his boss.
that's beyond my purview. NEXT QUESTION!

Never going to happen at the very least because of how damaging to the country this would be. Using the government to go after your political rivals was rightly feared and viciously attacked when Trump was ranting about locking Hillary up.

Now it is being lauded as a valuable course of action when the democrats refuse to impeach Trump now. It is disgusting. The ball is in the dems court - they either impeach him or accept there will be no legal recourse.

I don't know if that would happen. I was making the point that Trump was not cleared of obstruction.

Political rivals didn't force Trump to commit multiple acts of felony obstruction of justice.

Patience.

If he gets impeached and thrown out of office Nixon style, I ll give $100 to your favorite charity if not you do the same to mine. Deal?

Can but won’t as there is not enough evidence whether he is POTUS or the dog catcher. Dope.

Half the report is evidence.
How do you reconcile the fact that Trump was cleared in one inststance but not the other?

They even said they would say if he was cleared. They determined they could not say that.
A prosecutor doesn't have the authority to "clear" anyone, dumbass. He either indicts or he doesn't.

Sure they do. If investigators don't find evidence of a crime, the subject is cleared.
What happens if evidence of criminality is found but indictment is not possible?
The only example where indictment isn't possible is when the target is the President of the United States. In that case he can be impeached, and once he's out of office, he can then be indicted. Or he can simply be voted out of office and then indicted.

However, Mueller stated in explicit terms that this case isn't one of those examples.
WTF?......LOL
It's exactly one of those cases. Mueller said no such thing.

Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie

I am betting you believe Mueller when he claimed to not "being familiar" with Fusion GPS.

Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie

I am betting you believe Mueller when he claimed to not "being familiar" with Fusion GPS.

That's one that's going to be hard for him to get around. He either lied through his teeth or he is way WAY too incompetent to be in charge of any kind of investigation. Of course now I don't believe he was much more than a sidelined figurehead in that whole sordid mess. So I hope the IG and/or Durham will bring more of that to light.

Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie

no way. i know BS when i see it!

It means they didn't say one way or the other, dope.

The DOJ would have to make a determination that Trump committed a crime prior to that happening. Barr certainly isn't going to do that. It is also extremely unlikely that the next administration would reopen the investigation and determine/allege a crime. The Mueller investigation is over. You are blowing in the wind.

The evidence is already documented.The work has already been done. A new AG would simply hand it off to a prosecutor.

Dangled a pardon
Told other people to lie

no way. i know BS when i see it!

It wasn't BS, it was exhibit A of his mental deficiency. Mueller was the front man for Weissman's investigation.

Can but won’t as there is not enough evidence whether he is POTUS or the dog catcher. Dope.

Half the report is evidence.
How do you reconcile the fact that Trump was cleared in one inststance but not the other?

They even said they would say if he was cleared. They determined they could not say that.
A prosecutor doesn't have the authority to "clear" anyone, dumbass. He either indicts or he doesn't.

Sure they do. If investigators don't find evidence of a crime, the subject is cleared.
What happens if evidence of criminality is found but indictment is not possible?
The only example where indictment isn't possible is when the target is the President of the United States. In that case he can be impeached, and once he's out of office, he can then be indicted. Or he can simply be voted out of office and then indicted.

However, Mueller stated in explicit terms that this case isn't one of those examples.
WTF?......LOL
It's exactly one of those cases. Mueller said no such thing.
Mueller stated that Trump committed no crime, you fucking dumbass.

The evidence is already documented.The work has already been done. A new AG would simply hand it off to a prosecutor.
There is no evidence, moron.

Patience.

If he gets impeached and thrown out of office Nixon style, I ll give $100 to your favorite charity if not you do the same to mine. Deal?

It's too late for impeachment IMO. I was never banging the drum for it anyway.

Forum List

Back