It's Mueller Time!

What an epic failure by Dems, Mueller was exposed as a bumbling old fool.

I don't know. I'd say Mueller has many many more achomlishments than Trump.

“Achomlishments”?

I guess if you consider lying your ass off and looking like a total jackass an “acccomplishment”, then yea Mueller has many.

Oh that's not my spelling, dotard. It's your bumbling fool of a president's spelling. He can't spell and can barely read.

BTW-your spelling is not much better. Dotard. Accomplishments.

trump-notes.jpg

'Achomlishments': Photographer snaps look at Trump's notes in Rose Garden news conference

What an epic failure by Dems, Mueller was exposed as a bumbling old fool.

I don't know. I'd say Mueller has many many more achomlishments than Trump.

“Achomlishments”?

I guess if you consider lying your ass off and looking like a total jackass an “acccomplishment”, then yea Mueller has many.

Oh that's not my spelling, dotard. It's your bumbling fool of a president's spelling. He can't spell and can barely read.

BTW-your spelling is not much better. Dotard. Accomplishments.

trump-notes.jpg

'Achomlishments': Photographer snaps look at Trump's notes in Rose Garden news conference

I’m my goodness, he scribbled a word down wrong! Stop the presses!

Whoa....Dems meeting in Nadler's office on whether they should cancel afternoon hearing with pencil necks group...wonder why....
Did they really?
If so, guess they decided the optics would look even worse, if they did cancel it.

My take is this:

The R's are attacking the character of Mr Mueller

The D's are making the case for Obstruction of Justice.

The R's are making speeches for the biddable, the D's are asking questions on material facts within the report.

There is no case for obstruction. The D's are too stupid to read and listen. Bunch of scum morons.

Damn Liar ^^^!

My take away, there was no predicate to start an investigation into the campaign. It was all orchestrated smoke and mirrors.

There was not even a legal justification for it, documented anywhere.

A professor, who had 400,000+ in DOD contracts, fed bogus information to the greek, the greek repeated what he was told by the prof. to the Australian Ambassador, the Ambassador told the FBI. As I said, all orchestrated, probably by Comey.

So even though there was plenty of crimes found you want to critize the FBI for investigating because it could have been nothing.

Sorry but they were told of suspicious activity and they investigated, it is called their jobs...

Obviously coached to answer Naboi's questions....They're the only ones that he didn't sputter and stammer before answering.

Good call. It will be easy to follow which questions Mueller knew about in advance. Right now he's not having any issue with following along Cohen's fast questioning.
He's been coached as to all the softballs the dems are lobbing....The difference in the clarity and rapidity of his answers to them vs. the repub questions is glaring.

I don't need to see anymore....Time to go to work.
I think that was deliberate, too, to run out the time of the gop questioner.
Just more proof he was a dishonest schmuck that knew he took a job to investigate a hoax before he even took it.

In 2011, a republican controlled senate unanimously extended Mueller's term as FBI director. And then, during Trump's administration, with republicans in complete control of everything, they assigned Mueller as special council.
...except, at least I hope, they did not know Mueller and his FBI had committed 75 FISA Court abuses, which came out during the Trump witch hunt...

Assigning Mueller as Special Counsel was the continuation of a soft coup attempt that had already been started. Mueller was Comey's mentor, had hidden evidence of Russian crimes during the Uranium One sale, had reached out to a Russian Oligarch - involved in the Trump investigation - to fund a rescue mission of a retired FBI member, had led an FBI that engaged in 75 FISA Court abuses, intentionally sent innocent men to jail - prosecutorial misconduct for which he was never punished, was proven to have worked with Ohr and Steele on the Dossier BEFORE the investigation officially began and BEFORE he was named Special Counsel, and put together a political hit squad afterwards....

These conflicts of interest should have made sure Mueller was never appointed Special Counsel, and anyone who voted to appoint him should be reprimanded based on all of this.
You still dont have a FISA abuse report, because it was delayed.

It was recently revealed that Steele himself finally agreed to be interviewed by members of Horowitz’s team in early June, and the information provided by Steele was reportedly interesting or credible enough to justify extending the length of the probe.

in other words, no FISA abuse.

Your "in other words" conclusion is bullshit.

1) Trump commuted an obstructive act when he ordered Don McGahn to fire the special counsel.

2) The obstruction act was connected to an official proceeding.

3) The act was carried out with corrupt intent.

With precision, Rep. Jeffries ticks through the three elements proving obstruction of justice

Seems clear to me
/——/ The President is allowed to fire the SP. Now when exactly was Bob Mueller fired by Trump?

This thread is the result of reading the Daily Kook....utter BS

WTF?
No charge is required in any way to initiate an investigation.

The reasons for appointing a SC were given at the time of his appointment, dope.
Not True at all. There has to be Evidence of a Crime. The evidence of that crime or the suggestion of a High Crime or Misdemeanor being committed, must be cited to justify the appointment of a Special Counsel. That is the sole purpose of a Special Counsel.

Yet no alleged crime was cited. They simply went in search of a crime, which is very Russian Like, and is in conflict with the laws, statutes and policies outlining the creation and appointment of a special counsel.

The Soviet Union called and wants their Cold War back.

Obama answered that call, and it was Putin on the other line, running The Obama DOJ and FBI.

Shameful.

Some call that treason.

The Democrat Party just calls that a day at the office.
Not True at all. There has to be Evidence of a Crime.

Nope.
but it has to be a valid investigation! it wasn't, the mere fact he didn't find russia interference. He didn't say how they did it, so therefore it didn't happen.

Have you been living under a rock? It's undisputed fact that Russia attempted to sway our election. How can you sit there with a straight face and post otherwise?
Silly Memes do not sway elections.

However Clinton and Obama paying $13 Million for Scandalous and False Russian Propaganda, splashing that on every newspaper, broadcasting it on every TV Channel, and using it to launch an Espionage Operation and Hoax Investigation through a weaponized and proven to be biased Obama FBI & DOJ, could sway an election.

But Mueller never even looked at that.

Don't you find that strange?

Has he been living under a rock?

You that is False Russian Propaganda.... They need useful idiots like you...

How can he not be familiar with Fusion GPS? Every USMB member more informed than him?

You must have tuned in late. He said in his opening statement that he would not be answering ANY questions about the Steele Dossier. I assume that includes Fusion GPS.

And why pray tell would he not answer those questions?

On going investigation and trial of Steele. To bring it up would likely impact potential juries to the disadvantage of the defendant.

whoa, Mueller just shot this guy's statement on russia intent. They did the same thing to hitlery as trump. so how could he know it was for trump?

The fucking report PROVED that Sessions SHOULD NOT have recused himself.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

SESSIONS HAD NO CONFLICT.

What the fuck was that asshole trying to prove by talking about Trump asking Sessions to unrecuse himself?

Obstruction, fool.
Which he did quite easily.

Session did not have a conflict. The report states as much.

So now answer the question.

Irrelevant to Trump's actions.
The purpose of the "unrecusal" was so Sessions could then limit the investigation. IOW, obstruction.

What actions?

There was full cooperation by The Administration with the investigation in to the Russian Collusion Hoax.
It's not like The President Burned 30,000 emails with Bleach Bit to cover his tracks for a non crime and event that never happened.

Contrast that with the treatment of Clinton who not only committed numerous felonies, but destroyed evidence and actually obstructed justice, and her treatment vs the vicious witch hunt against The President.
keep it up...
ZAAEHhQ.jpg
Indeed what are the dems doing for America

Forum List

Back