It's Mueller Time!

A innocent man saying he’s innocent isn’t obstruction

You meant an innocent man doesn't commit obstruction.
According to you saying you are innocent is obstruction lol .. volume two is a joke.. bad witness leads to bad hearings this was a joke
According to Mueller, trying to fire him and end the investigation is obstruction.
Mueller is a deep state stooge, and he's dead wrong.
LOLOLOLOLOL

The funniest thing about that post is that it comes from the USMB's fucking moron. :lmao:
Right. I'm the moron, but you're posts are the ones that keep getting yanked.

A innocent man saying he’s innocent isn’t obstruction

You meant an innocent man doesn't commit obstruction.
According to you saying you are innocent is obstruction lol .. volume two is a joke.. bad witness leads to bad hearings this was a joke
According to Mueller, trying to fire him and end the investigation is obstruction.
Mueller is a deep state stooge, and he's dead wrong.
LOLOLOLOLOL

The funniest thing about that post is that it comes from the USMB's fucking moron. :lmao:
you're talking to yourself again???

Have you ever had a favorite TV show? And you watched every episode? For years? And then it ended? But you didn't like how the story ended? At all? And you wished you could talk to the star of the show and ask why it didn't end the way you wanted?

That's how many members of Congress were feeling, today.

On both sides, actually, but I think it was a positively terrible day for the Democrats. Not only did Mueller not provide them with an impeachable offense (or any certain offense actually), he made it perfectly clear he wanted them to believe that President Trump is a terrible person.

But . . .he blew his credibility when he made it clear that the 'best' most capable17 people he could find for his team just happened to all be staunch, Trump hating Democrats, half of which had personal relatonships/friendships with Hillary Clinton. And he says he didn't know that? And he didn't know the political leanings of the guys he had worked with for years? Give me a break.

And the other most revealing thing is how little he knew of what was in his own report. Again and again and again he asked if something read to him was in his report. When advised that it was, then it was oh yes, that is correct. Again give me a break.

I had questions before about who actually compiled that report and would have placed a modest wager that it was Weissman. After today, I don't know whether it was Weissman, but I am pretty darn sure that Mueller wrote very little of it himself if any of it.
He doesn't know what's in "his" report because he didn't write it. Weismann did. Mueller was just a figurehead. He was there to give all the criminals credibility.
Seems to me more proof the inmates are running the asylums.

Mueller was exposed as a 'figurehead' with Weissman being the 'Puppet Master' behind the curtain...

Mueller didn't know who Fusion GPS was....
:wtf:

Was Mueller's protege, Comey, in on USING his mentor the way he was?

Does Mueller know now how he was used and left to look like an idiot today?

Collins: “at any time during the investigation was your investigation curtailed, stopped or hindered?”

Mueller: “No”

So........Mueller admits there was no obstruction!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck, lefties? You people are fucking insane.

Mueller was exposed as a 'figurehead' with Weissman being the 'Puppet Master' behind the curtain...

I think Comey was used as well. When he realized it, his actions spoke to his lack of character.

He had to have been lying. He said he didn’t know anything about Fusion GPS, so ridiculous!

What if it was Chelsea Clinton that had a secret meeting with the Russians at Clinton Tower? The nuts would have wanted Hillary locked up again.
The Russian that was giving an exception to return to the US and met with Dems before that meeting? You mean that Russian?
You don't want to go there with me, depotoo, because that case--US v. Prevezon Holdings, stinks of corruption, and I am pretty damned sure Trump was involved in getting that case "settled" instead of taken to court.

It was a juicy Manhattan money laundering case involving a huge tax fraud scam by the Russian government. Yes, Attorney V was the lawyer for Prevezon which is why she was allowed back into the country. The whistle blower on the Russian tax fraud scheme had been thrown in prison by the Russians and beaten to death, which is why the US put sanctions on Russia called the Magnitsky Act (that was the whistle blower's name). Veselya-whatever-her- name-is was spending most of her time here lobbying to have that Magnitsky Act removed, although she was approaching it as an "adoption" issue because the sanctions somehow impacted adoptions. For some reason, those sanctions really bothered someone in Moscow and they sent Attorney V to do their dirty work for them.

Whatever happened in that meeting in June 2016 between that Russian tool and the Trump campaign led to the case being settled as soon as Trump had been put in the catbird seat and could get his puppets in place. It was only one week before the case was set to go to trial, and the US Attorney's office was loaded for bear. The US Attorney, Preet Bahara, had spent years collecting the ammunition against Prevezon and when Trump was inaugurated, he personally called Bahara, told him he was doing a great job and asked him to stay on. Two months later he fired him and a month after that, the Prevezon case was settled. The Russians were shocked that they were offered to settle at all, and not for such a low amount. They snapped it up.

I got a lot more where that came from if you want it. That case stinks to the high heavens. You want to let that sleeping dog lie if you have any regard for the Republicans or Trump.

Veselnitskaya is nothing but Putin's spy and she was indicted in January for obstruction of justice in the Prevezon case, as well. She was up to her neck in dirty dealings, and no doubt so was Trump.
... and still no Russian connection
If they ever get Trump on anything, it will be on something like this.
Lol
It really doesn’t matter what happens after he leaves office, Trumps purpose is to cause chaos in Washington with the Establishment/deep state.
Chaos is good for the country

Also the report said that although they couldn’t prove that Trump obstructed, they couldn’t exonerate him.

Any 1st year law school student knows that NOT GUILTY IS NOT THE SAME AS INNOCENT.

The DOJ does not prove people innocent, only guilty or not guilty based on the evidence at hand.

What a crock of shit to say they couldn’t EXONERATE TRUMP.

MUELLER HAS ESTABLISHED A NEW STANDARD OF JUSTICE IN THE UNITED States!

Schiff did his best to save this entire criminal scandal by TESTIFYING at the end, but he just came across as one of the Congressional conspirators.

Schiff went from 'I personally have evidence - Trump will be Impeached and jailed' to 'webhave to keep investigating / digging'.

'Mueller Time' turned into Mueller giving the 'WTF is going on?' routine.

Now we ALL understand / see why Mueller begged the Democrats not to subpoena him!

Also the report said that although they couldn’t prove that Trump obstructed, they couldn’t exonerate him.

Any 1st year law school student knows that NOT GUILTY IS NOT THE SAME AS INNOCENT.

The DOJ does not prove people innocent, only guilty or not guilty based on the evidence at hand.

What a crock of shit to say they couldn’t EXONERATE TRUMP.

MUELLER HAS ESTABLISHED A NEW STANDARD OF JUSTICE IN THE UNITED States!

The former federal prosecutor on the committee ripped Mueller a new one on this.

That is very true!
But Mueller didn't have anything to prove that would even make it sound as if Trump was GUILTY. Not even one thing!

When Mueller was brought up about the GPS. Mueller "acted" as if he didn't know anything about it. But ummm...wasn't that the SOLE reason why Robert Mueller started investigating this "Russia Collusion" crap in the first place? (aka GPS Fusion and Steele Dossier.)
Which means, if Mueller wanted to pin any of this on Trump, he would have been "GUILTY". But Mueller couldn't - even from the start.

Have you ever had a favorite TV show? And you watched every episode? For years? And then it ended? But you didn't like how the story ended? At all? And you wished you could talk to the star of the show and ask why it didn't end the way you wanted?

That's how many members of Congress were feeling, today.

On both sides, actually, but I think it was a positively terrible day for the Democrats. Not only did Mueller not provide them with an impeachable offense (or any certain offense actually), he made it perfectly clear he wanted them to believe that President Trump is a terrible person.

But . . .he blew his credibility when he made it clear that the 'best' most capable17 people he could find for his team just happened to all be staunch, Trump hating Democrats, half of which had personal relatonships/friendships with Hillary Clinton. And he says he didn't know that? And he didn't know the political leanings of the guys he had worked with for years? Give me a break.

And the other most revealing thing is how little he knew of what was in his own report. Again and again and again he asked if something read to him was in his report. When advised that it was, then it was oh yes, that is correct. Again give me a break.

I had questions before about who actually compiled that report and would have placed a modest wager that it was Weissman. After today, I don't know whether it was Weissman, but I am pretty darn sure that Mueller wrote very little of it himself if any of it.
He doesn't know what's in "his" report because he didn't write it. Weismann did. Mueller was just a figurehead. He was there to give all the criminals credibility.

Until today I was hedging my bets on that. But after Mueller's really sad performance today, I sure can't say with any confidence that you are wrong.

“This has been a disaster for the Democrats and a disaster for the reputation of Robert Mueller.” Chris Wallace

What if it was Chelsea Clinton that had a secret meeting with the Russians at Clinton Tower? The nuts would have wanted Hillary locked up again.
The Russian that was giving an exception to return to the US and met with Dems before that meeting? You mean that Russian?
You don't want to go there with me, depotoo, because that case--US v. Prevezon Holdings, stinks of corruption, and I am pretty damned sure Trump was involved in getting that case "settled" instead of taken to court.

It was a juicy Manhattan money laundering case involving a huge tax fraud scam by the Russian government. Yes, Attorney V was the lawyer for Prevezon which is why she was allowed back into the country. The whistle blower on the Russian tax fraud scheme had been thrown in prison by the Russians and beaten to death, which is why the US put sanctions on Russia called the Magnitsky Act (that was the whistle blower's name). Veselya-whatever-her- name-is was spending most of her time here lobbying to have that Magnitsky Act removed, although she was approaching it as an "adoption" issue because the sanctions somehow impacted adoptions. For some reason, those sanctions really bothered someone in Moscow and they sent Attorney V to do their dirty work for them.

Whatever happened in that meeting in June 2016 between that Russian tool and the Trump campaign led to the case being settled as soon as Trump had been put in the catbird seat and could get his puppets in place. It was only one week before the case was set to go to trial, and the US Attorney's office was loaded for bear. The US Attorney, Preet Bahara, had spent years collecting the ammunition against Prevezon and when Trump was inaugurated, he personally called Bahara, told him he was doing a great job and asked him to stay on. Two months later he fired him and a month after that, the Prevezon case was settled. The Russians were shocked that they were offered to settle at all, and not for such a low amount. They snapped it up.

I got a lot more where that came from if you want it. That case stinks to the high heavens. You want to let that sleeping dog lie if you have any regard for the Republicans or Trump.

Veselnitskaya is nothing but Putin's spy and she was indicted in January for obstruction of justice in the Prevezon case, as well. She was up to her neck in dirty dealings, and no doubt so was Trump.
Bull. Only in your wildest dreams. You pick and choose as you please.
Were you aware she also met with Fusion GPS before and after that Trump meeting? So, she is allowed back in the US by the then Dem DOJ, just in time for this meeting, and just happened to be seen with Dems before the meeting, as well as met with Fusion GPS before and after that meeting. All coincidental in your mind, right?
And yet, no charges were brought against the Trump team regarding that meeting, even though they had surveillance within that meeting. Funny that.

It was a setup from the get-go that failed. Period. Sadly for the Dems, trying to set him up.

By the way, you really need to get your temper under control when things don’t go your way. Your words reveal your tone every time.
I'll speak as I want, thanks. My words are meant to reveal my tone, and it is not because I think I'm "losing." It is because I'm right.
I had not heard about her meeting with Fusion GPS. You want to share a link with me on that? I'd appreciate it. As for meeting with Democrats, yeah, she was actively lobbying Congress to get rid of those sanctions. So that doesn't surprise me.
Oh, please, OldLady. You and I have been here too long for you to claim that. Obviously you can’t be right if you don’t follow all the evidence. And, if you’d been following the evidence you would know that-
Fusion GPS’ Glenn Simpson Dined With Russian Lawyer Before & After Her Meeting at Trump Tower

Fusion GPS official met with Russian operative before and after Trump Jr. sit-down
Thanks, depotoo. I missed this; their contacts are described pretty thoroughly in that first link you gave me, and I don't see how it changes any of the facts of the Prevezon case that I described. You are talking about something entirely different.

I don't know how much Mueller knows or doesn't know. But after that really pitiful performance today, I wouldn't bet the farm that he'll remember much about the hearing today.

This pretty much nails the slimy political agenda of Dem Embeds' inclusion of "exonerate" in the 2nd half of the Mueller Report:

Forum List

Back