"Its my way or the hiway" thank you BHO

Basicially the only thing Repubs have left as leverage is to call Obama a meanie. Excellent strategeory

Really?

the Stuttering Clusterfuck has already called for a meeting this evening.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...35be98-2b4b-11e3-8ade-a1f23cda135e_story.html

If I were Boehner, I'd tell him to go 'f' himself.

obama's worried. This ain't working like he thought it would.

Lie all you want like you did during the Putin-Assad/obama dealio.

The fact is, he lost that one and he's in the process of getting his ass handed to him on this one

Last edited:
"Its my way or the hiway" thank you BHO

Ridiculous.

Implementing Federal law in existence for three years, a law passed by this very House, upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court, and endorsed again by the voters in 2012, is not ‘my way or the highway.’

John Roberts sudden reversal is suspect. Probably was visited by the White House with his NSA file.

The ACA was upheld as a tax, without visiting the foundations. There are dozens of lawsuits still pending against the federal government. So the issues, except for payment, have not been upheld by anyone.

Didn't obama just cave? He's calling for a conference with both republicans and democrats. His vacation was threatened. That put a firecracker up his ass.

Basicially the only thing Repubs have left as leverage is to call Obama a meanie. Excellent strategeory

Really?

Obama cancels part of Asia trip; Washington braces for prolonged budget battle - The Washington Post

The fact is, he lost that one and he's in the process of getting his ass handed to him on this one

Suuuuuure and the sky is purple and eggs grow on trees

really?
Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics
take a look from 83-07
if that avg is not 5% then what is it?
5.1?

what I am stating is that at no time have we had so many people added to the non work force
maybe flawed
but that flaw boomed sense Obama took office

Your link doesn't work. Copy the series number and people can input it at BLS Series Report : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

But in any case you're citing the U6 (unemployed + marginally attached + part time for economic reasons as a percent of the labor force + marginally attached) as real unemployment. But since that wasn't calculated before 1994 you can't be using it for your average.

In other words, you're using a completely different definition of unemployment for your average and current.

fine
use 94-07

Average U6 from 1994-2007 was 8.9%
2008-2012 was 14.8%
Current is 13.7%

I amn not a lib and I share facts
fact is 90 million people no longer are counted in the work force
more people have left the work force than have got jobs
yet the UE rate has went down
Not quite. Many of those 90 million have never been in the Labor Force. The vast majority, over 90%, don't want a job: mostly retired, disabled, students, and stay-home spouses. Do you think they should be counted in the workforce?

Really?

Obama invites top lawmakers to White House, cancels part of his trip to Asia - The Washington Post

let me add that the house nad a 60+- seat swing in 2010
People did not want the ACA
if they did A dem would have won in Mass to replace TK
bottom lline is the GOP is trying to meet BHO 1/2 way
these concerns need attention
I agree with you

Your link doesn't work. Copy the series number and people can input it at BLS Series Report : U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

But in any case you're citing the U6 (unemployed + marginally attached + part time for economic reasons as a percent of the labor force + marginally attached) as real unemployment. But since that wasn't calculated before 1994 you can't be using it for your average.

In other words, you're using a completely different definition of unemployment for your average and current.

fine
use 94-07

2008-2012 was 14.8%
Current is 13.7%

simple enough
Thank you
Point made
And BHO is worried about his ACA and at no time sense the failed stimulus has he had near the passion that the economy deserves

we went from 5% UE for 40 years to 14-15, who knows with so many people no longer looking or working 20 hours a week
we went from spending 162 billion more than we brought in to well over 1 trillion
what did get in return?
ACA
RR got what he wnated with Tip and the dems in the house

Why is it so hard to today?
because we have an angry far left radical running this country and I am not sure we will ever recover from what he, Pelosi and Reid have done

you fucking retard..he isnt waving, its highway.

we went from 5% UE for 40 years to 14-15, who knows with so many people no longer looking or working 20 hours a week
we went from spending 162 billion more than we brought in to well over 1 trillion
what did get in return?
ACA

because we have an angry far left radical running this country and I am not sure we will ever recover from what he, Pelosi and Reid have done

retard?
thats he best you can come up with?
You libs had the chance to change the world and all you can come up with is retard?

I pray one day you never have any-one you love have to deal with a child that is born challenged, or as you call "retard"

no wonder this country is in such a mess

fine
use 94-07

2008-2012 was 14.8%
Current is 13.7%

simple enough
Thank you
Point made
And BHO is worried about his ACA and at no time sense the failed stimulus has he had near the passion that the economy deserves
But what t' s also important is that when Obama took office the U6 was 14.2%, went up to 17.1% in April 2010, and has gone down to 13.7%

Seems like things are improved.

what did get in return?
ACA

retard?
You libs had the chance to change the world and all you can come up with is retard?

I pray one day you never have any-one you love have to deal with a child that is born challenged, or as you call "retard"

they victim/moral card? ugh please, you are a retard.

I do to hope. I hope one day a fucking brain cell kickstarts inside your head and you can come up with a reasonable post.

Thats neat about the whole liberal thing. Which has nothing to do with that fact that i called you a retard.

retard?

I do to hope. I hope one day a fucking brain cell kickstarts inside your head and you can come up with a reasonable post.

Thats neat about the whole liberal thing. Which has nothing to do with that fact that i called you a retard.

You know what is neat about this web site?
People who have no morals like you can be put on ignore
Victim?
Hmmmmmm
your mighty brave behind that key board
And yes that is a moral issue
something you have none of
so good luck, god bless and do not let the door hit you in the ass

retard?

You know what is neat about this web site?
People who have no morals like you can be put on ignore
Victim?
Hmmmmmm
your mighty brave behind that key board
And yes that is a moral issue
something you have none of
so good luck, god bless and do not let the door hit you in the ass
you are a retard. i suggest wearing a helmet before leaving that chair.

2008-2012 was 14.8%
Current is 13.7%

simple enough
Thank you
Point made
But what t' s also important is that when Obama took office the U6 was 14.2%, went up to 17.1% in April 2010, and has gone down to 13.7%

HMMMM
wonder how accurate it really is with so many not being counted
but
at least your post are done with style
One more thing
how many jobs without the private "oil shale" boom would there have been added?
The boom in non-conventional petroleum in 2012 added nearly 500,000 direct jobs, according to a study by research firm IHS. The total impact from the sector was 2.1 million jobs added including workers in oil-related lodging, food, transportation and construction.
Shale boom remakes US energy, economy - FRANCE 24

2008-2012 was 14.8%
Current is 13.7%

simple enough
Thank you
Point made

Yep, when it's -25 degrees in Fargo and improves to -20 degrees hours later, definite improvement.

-Geaux

good morning plasmaball
your being on my ignore list makes my day's start not bad
you have my permission to keep being a bad boy behind that key board
god bless

Ridiculous.

Implementing Federal law in existence for three years, a law passed by this very House, upheld as Constitutional by the Supreme Court, and endorsed again by the voters in 2012, is not ‘my way or the highway.’

Are you seriously saying that the voters would vote for the Obamacare tax bill if they were allowed too?

Thats the pont
they did in 2011 and with S Brown

The Obamacare tax bill has not and never will be on the ballot, so it was a rhetorical question. Polls indicate a dislike of the tax bill and as it is implemented we shall see how popular or unpopular it is. And, the fact that it is a TAX bill has not been discussed by the MSM or the politicians. Shame on the Republicans for not pointing out this Obama scam on the middle class.

I consider S Brown one of Obama's butt boys, but since I don't live in Ohio, I couldn't vote for or against him.

Last edited:
Are you seriously saying that the voters would vote for the Obamacare tax bill if they were allowed too?

Thats the pont
they did in 2011 and with S Brown

The Obamacare tax bill has not and never will be on the ballot, so it was a rhetorical question. Polls indicate a dislike of the tax bill and as it is implemented we shall see how popular or unpopular it is. And, the fact that it is a TAX bill has not been discussed by the MSM or the politicians. Shame on the Republicans for not pointing out this Obama scam on the middle class.

I consider S Brown one of Obama's butt boys, but since I don't live in Ohio, I couldn't vote for or against him.

The GOP do make there share of mistakes
Romney lost the election 100% because of his "advisers"

Forum List

Back