It's Not Funny Anymore!

The bases are being built, dufus. And Vladimir has been given the flexibility to build them now after the election..
No wonder Clinton scares him. She'll bomb that shit into next week and his Nazi ass back behind his iron curtain.
So 5 wars Obama has going is not enough for Democrats, they want nuclear war with Russia too.
There will be no nuclear are you idiot. Just stop pissing your pants for a change.

Another of the Joint Chiefs on USMB.
Exactly when was the last time that anyone, anywhere, used a nuke? You people make toddlers in diapers afraid of the closet at bedtime look like fucking Joan of Arc by comparison. Find your goddamned balls and stop living in fear.
The 1980's called Obama again.
Russia's new 'Satan 2' missile can nuke an area size of Texas

No wonder Clinton scares him. She'll bomb that shit into next week and his Nazi ass back behind his iron curtain.
So 5 wars Obama has going is not enough for Democrats, they want nuclear war with Russia too.
There will be no nuclear are you idiot. Just stop pissing your pants for a change.

Exactly when was the last time that anyone, anywhere, used a nuke? You people make toddlers in diapers afraid of the closet at bedtime look like fucking Joan of Arc by comparison. Find your goddamned balls and stop living in fear.
Find your balls, pussy. Stop living in a fetal position.

Dufus wants nuclear war with Russia.

No. I want you to stop cowering like a child because big bad old Putin might become Mr. Cranky Pants.

No. I want you to stop cowering like a child because of big bad old Putin might become Mr. Cranky Pants.
Says the moonbat who is terrified of Putin.

Mr. Putin has no respect for corrupt neocons like Crooked Hillary, and her douchebag accomplice Barry Obama.
Putin is like Trump, a walking ego demanding all the power he can grab. Fuck them both.

Although both are self aggrandizing assholes, there is one big difference, Putin is an astute politician whose has spent much of his career in various positions of foreign service from the KGB, Security Council, Council of Foreign Minsters, Prime Minster of Russia, to President. A meeting between Putin and Trump would be a class in international politics with Putin playing Trump like a fiddle. There should be no doubt why Putin is working to get Trump elected.

Or she may get a sub firing a nuke over the US off the coast of Cuba. Hillary sounds like a third world loon out there accusing and threatening Putin.
You sound like a kowtowing 70s liberal who is afraid to antagonize Russia.

Actually, I'm a ten point combat connected veteran who has had his fill of conventional warfare and want no part of a nuclear, biological, or chemical war. You go right ahead and join up today if you are so hell bent on fighting.
I did my time on active duty. 20 years. A good chunk during the Cold War. I've been to all the worst fucking hellholes on the planet.

I well remember the liberals shrieking and wetting their pants when Reagan gave the finger to the USSR. Then they began shitting their pants when we expanded the MX missiles into Europe.

Putin is a fucking paper tiger. He's a Third World impotent tinpot. It is time his bullshit bluffs are called.

I'm sick of these pants shitting pseudocons sucking off Putin. They need to go back to the Democratic Party where they belong. And they need to take Trump with them, back to where he came from.

The truth is though that Putin never threatened America at all until Hillary threatened Russia over her hacked emails which she had put on an unsecured server in the first place. I would wager that even Israel hacked her server.
Israel hacks everyone. That's because they care only about Israel, and cashing our checks that you paid for.

Actually, there are several countries and agencies within countries that could have hacked Hillary's unsecured server. I believe our own NSA said they did. We spy on everyone, including our own citizens. Germany's Prime Minister comes to mind.

Mr. Putin has no respect for corrupt neocons like Crooked Hillary, and her douchebag accomplice Barry Obama.
Putin is like Trump, a walking ego demanding all the power he can grab. Fuck them both.
Although both are self aggrandizing assholes, there is one big difference, Putin is an astute politician whose has spent much of his career in various positions of foreign service from the KGB, Security Council, Council of Foreign Minsters, Prime Minster of Russia, to President. A meeting between Putin and Trump would be a class in international politics with Putin playing Trump like a fiddle. There should be no doubt why Putin is working to get Trump elected.

Actually, Putin stated as to his purpose in supporting Hillary. Putin wants the US to aid him in destroying ISIS and he is convenienced that Hillary and Obama support ISIS.

The bases are being built, dufus. And Vladimir has been given the flexibility to build them now after the election..

Have you ran down and signed up for the military yourself?

You sound like a kowtowing 70s liberal who is afraid to antagonize Russia.

Actually, I'm a ten point combat connected veteran who has had his fill of conventional warfare and want no part of a nuclear, biological, or chemical war. You go right ahead and join up today if you are so hell bent on fighting.
I did my time on active duty. 20 years. A good chunk during the Cold War. I've been to all the worst fucking hellholes on the planet.

I well remember the liberals shrieking and wetting their pants when Reagan gave the finger to the USSR. Then they began shitting their pants when we expanded the MX missiles into Europe.

Putin is a fucking paper tiger. He's a Third World impotent tinpot. It is time his bullshit bluffs are called.

I'm sick of these pants shitting pseudocons sucking off Putin. They need to go back to the Democratic Party where they belong. And they need to take Trump with them, back to where he came from.

The truth is though that Putin never threatened America at all until Hillary threatened Russia over her hacked emails which she had put on an unsecured server in the first place. I would wager that even Israel hacked her server.
Israel hacks everyone. That's because they care only about Israel, and cashing our checks that you paid for.

Actually, there are several countries and agencies within countries that could have hacked Hillary's unsecured server. I believe our own NSA said they did. We spy on everyone, including our own citizens. Germany's Prime Minister comes to mind.
So stop bitching that you have no privacy. You obviously don't care.

We have stupid people for that. Lots of them. A win-win when they come home in boxes after our victory.

With the balls you claim to possess, they'll probably bring you in as a 2nd Lt. They had the shortest survival expectancy of anyone during the Viet Nam War. Go for it Hero.

and clinton is responsible for four dead americans in benghazi. that's fked.
Those responsible are the ones who killed them, or did you forget that part?

We have stupid people for that. Lots of them. A win-win when they come home in boxes after our victory.

Yes, I knew you were a war hawk as long as someone else did the actual fighting.

With the balls you claim to possess, they'll probably bring you in as a 2nd Lt. They had the shortest survival expectancy of anyone during the Viet Nam War. Go for it Hero.
I do have balls, which is why I don't live my life in fear that Putin might get mad if he can't cheat his puppet Trump into the White House.

Yes, I knew you were a war hawk as long as someone else did the actual fighting.
Just like the rest of the country smart enough to let the stupid kids do the fighting and dying. That's all they're good for and they usually suck even at that.

So stop bitching that you have no privacy. You obviously don't care.

Obviously you don't. We now know you are a blowhard.

Just like the rest of the country smart enough to let the stupid kids do the fighting and dying. That's all they're good for and they usually suck even at that.

You are indeed a great American patriot all right. Coward.

Forum List

Back