It's not guns

You like being treated like a child by your king. You need someone to tell you what books you can read, you need someone to tell you that you can't own a simple pocket knife, you need someone to tell you not to touch a hot stove because you are a fucking infantilized serf.
And the British colonies were still getting their asses kicked until the French helped. I would rather have a Monarch as head of state because......just look at.......erm.....Biden!! :laughing0301:

And you can't cross a road until a sign tells you :290968001256257790-final:

And the British colonies were still getting their asses kicked until the French helped. I would rather have a Monarch as head of state because......just look at.......erm.....Biden!! :laughing0301:

And you can't cross a road until a sign tells you :290968001256257790-final:
I can vote Senile Joe out of office. You're stuck with your inbred king ( you know the guy who wishes he was a tampon)

I cross a street when and where I want on my way to read any book I want while carrying a concealed weapon and a pocket knife and I won't get arrested for telling you to fuck off on the internet.

You like being treated like a child by your king. You need someone to tell you what books you can read, you need someone to tell you that you can't own a simple pocket knife, you need someone to tell you not to touch a hot stove because you are a fucking infantilized serf.

That right there. Americans are free men and women.

But Captain Caveman is nothing more than a subject of his royalty. :laughing0301:

Even worse, when the Brits pulled out, they left half of them behind in Canada, which is just as fucked up as the UK. That whole frozen wasteland to the North of us should have rightfully belonged to us
Yup. And do they STILL have the damn Queen Bitch on their currency? I'm pretty sure they do.

Show us the Tennessee trannie manifest and maybe we will be able to determine what kind of hatred goes into the mass murder of Christian kids.

The problem is most gun control proposals target legal gun owners. Who are not the problem.

If we made every single gun in America dissapear right now do you know what would be left behind? The criminals and nutballs that want to hurt people.

But what if we got rid of all the criminals and nutballs? Would we still need gun control?

Personally I'd rather live in a country of no crazies and criminals than live in a country of no guns.

Forum List

Back