It's not that any one race is good or bad, but that..

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
there are differences between the races. That's all. That's the point that you do gooders miss in this debate. You think we are all haters, when we are merely interested in racial difference.

America is becoming more hispanic and more black. Whether good or bad, I'll leave to you, but the point is that this racial transformation will impact the United States.

To be sure, if America remained white, it would still change in time. But on top of this, we are adding racial difference to the mix, in the hope that somehow everybody will get along and become one American people with the same characteristics.

I doubt this will happen.

there are differences between the races. That's all. That's the point that you do gooders miss in this debate. You think we are all haters, when we are merely interested in racial difference.

America is becoming more hispanic and more black. Whether good or bad, I'll leave to you, but the point is that this racial transformation will impact the United States.

To be sure, if America remained white, it would still change in time. But on top of this, we are adding racial difference to the mix, in the hope that somehow everybody will get along and become one American people with the same characteristics.

Haters?...is that what 'you' think 'we' think? Who are the 'you's' and who are the 'we's'?

Those of us born and raised in the United States, whether in Appalachia, NYC, New Orleans or LA are more alike than dissimilar. Anywhere in the world we might travel we would stand out as Americans.

Hispanic is not a race. They are of European descent. They are Caucasians. Middle Easterners are Caucasians, 'white' Africans from northern Africa are Caucasians. Even among Asians there is great variation in skin tone, eye shape and stature.

We (Americans) are not all that diverse culturally - which is why a focus on differences in skin color - the most superficial difference there is. Sure, there are pockets of first generation immigrants who try to insulate themselves from the intrusion of American society - but the third generation is fully absorbed. Sure, the restaurants in NO serve different food than the restaurants in Kansas City, or Portland, Or. A Massachusetts natives accent can be distinguished from a Georgian's. Again, those are superficial differences.

By same characteristics, are you talking physical as in shared skin tone, hair color, eye color, or in shared principles, moral standards, governance? Do you believe that once everybody has the same skin color, that once all superficial forms of diversity are gone, we will somehow all get along? Do you believe the makers of 'diversity' boxes will suddenly go out of business? No, they are already carefully crafting boxes based on 'social' status.

If diversity in genetic differences, ancestral heritage is good - we have a greater diversity in dna than most any country in the world. But you're saying diversity is a failure?...and what you're seeking is sameness...which is still no guarantee we will get along. We only need to be the 'same' in the eyes of the law.

Back to the "No Irish allowed" and other anti immigrant laughs of the 1920s.......................

And this is problem. You're being to vague

"there are differences between the races."

What the fk does that mean ?

What are those races ?
What are those differences ?
Where is the cut off point for different races ?
What are bi-racial people ?

You're being to vague

I always laugh when I run into an Asian who speaks with a 100 American accent. Trust me, if you mix different breeds together eventually you get one new race. And in 1000 years do you think your great ancestor is going to care about your racist feelings towards arabs and blacks when they themselves have black and Arab blood in them.

Reminds me of the white racist who found out he's 20% black.

I always laugh when I run into an Asian who speaks with a 100 American accent. ....

...because...?

I always laugh when I run into an Asian who speaks with a 100 American accent. ....

...because...?

Jews are replacing White Males

...because...?

Go have another 12-pack, brainless.

UnkoTARE you need to work on better presentation. Really. What's your opine on caucicide?

...because...?
It's funny. Do you expect an English accent coming out of her mouth?

...because...?
It's funny. Do you expect an English accent coming out of her mouth?

Holy crap, what an idiot.

People of all ethnicities have been born into native English speaking families in the US for hundreds of years. Only a racist and/or mental case would be brought to giggles by it.

All this proves yet again that an obsession with race is unhealthy and pointless.

Oh unkotard. I love slanted eyed people as much as I love round eyes. Unfortunately for us they don't feel the same way. Asians like to stick to their own. And the only reason they are quiet is because they learned at a very young age a valuable Analect. If you can't say something nice don't say anything. Or "silence is a true friend that never betrays."

Here is your problem. To see and listen to the wicked is already the beginning of wickedness.

Again , UnkoTARE , you really do need a new gig. How far does calling everyone a coward in every post , every time get you?

What do you mean “everyone”?

The real reasons the U.S. became less racist toward Asian Americans

Between 1940 and 1970, something remarkable happened to Asian Americans. Not only did they surpass African Americans in average household earnings, but they also closed the wage gap with whites.

Many people credit this upward mobility to investments in education. But according to a recent study by Brown University economist Nathaniel Hilger, schooling rates among Asian Americans didn’t change all that significantly during those three decades. Instead, Hilger’s research suggests that Asian Americans started to earn more because their fellow Americans became less racist toward them.

At the outset of the 20th century, Asian Americans had often been portrayed as threatening, exotic and degenerate. But by the 1950s and 1960s, the idea of the model minority had begun to take root. Newspapers often glorified Asian Americans as industrious, law-abiding citizens who kept their heads down and never complained.

Some, like the Chinese, sought respectability by promoting stories about their obedient children and their traditional family values. The Japanese pointed to their wartime service as proof of their shared Americanness.

African Americans in the 1940s made very similar appeals. But in the postwar moment, Wu argues, it was only convenient for political leaders to hear the Asian voices.

...because...?
I dated a chink once. I wanted her to be an asian ten so I had her feet bound.

Sexy!!

:rofl:

This is some stupid shit. This nation has always been about racial differences. So to the OP, why don't you name me a time when it wasn't.

...because...?

Jews are white males idiot.

This is some stupid shit. This nation has always been about racial differences. So to the OP, why don't you name me a time when it wasn't.
True. Even the Indians battled each other. They weren't one united Indian nation.

...because...?
You need to work on your sentence building skills.
You shouldn't have been a fool, you should have stayed in school.
Have you ever seen the snl skit where the whites imitate asians? It's hilarious. So of course it's a little funny to hear an Asian girl talking like a valley girl

Forum List

Back