"It's not theirs, Its mine"

what top secret documents are you referring to? you have no fking idea what was taken. Definitely not top secret ones. You still think he took nuclear codes. That mere point is evidence of your lack of knowledge into those codes. You lost your right to argue with that one.
Oh, you do not watch the news. It is all over it. Get an update and then get back to us

BTW, anything he deemed declassified are his.
HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,HA, HA, HA, HA, HA

NARA, Congress, everyone with a minimum knowledge of it is saying WHAT????????

And they say, "When you do get a clue as to what classified is, when and how they become declassified and IF any President can walk with any of it out the door and out of office and WHO it belongs to and who's hands they should stay.....by all means stop making us laugh"

Got it?

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA,HA, HA, HA, HA, HA

NARA, Congress, everyone with a minimum knowledge of it is saying WHAT????????

And they say, "When you do get a clue as to what classified is, when and how they become declassified and IF any President can walk with any of it out the door and out of office and WHO it belongs to and who's hands they should stay.....by all means stop making us laugh"

Got it?
nope, you are in error. the NARA does not own anything.

I do not see Trump suing NARA to get anything back. He never will.

And neither will you or any Republicans.
Why would he go after them? That's where all documents end up. Like what is supposed to be happening with obammy, but is moving slowly. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Let's find that warehouse where obammy put his own documents. Presidential library comes from the NARA.

Why would he go after them? That's where all documents end up. Like what is supposed to be happening with obammy, but is moving slowly. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm Let's find that warehouse where obammy put his own documents. Presidential library comes from the NARA.
Obama's documents are not in his hands, anywhere. They are at the NARA offices in Chicago. They were at NARA in DC, until they were transferred to the NARA office in Chicago. ALL documents remain in control of NARA, not of any former President, at any time.

Obama's documents are not in his hands, anywhere. They are at the NARA offices in Chicago. They were at NARA in DC, until they were transferred to the NARA office in Chicago. ALL documents remain in control of NARA, not of any former President, at any time.
are you again ignoring a link I provided? hmmmmmmmmm

are you again ignoring a link I provided? hmmmmmmmmm
You are a first rate liar, but then, it was Trump who lied and you are only believing anything and everything he ever says and have an absolute need to propagate those lies:

AUGUST 12, 2022

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration. For more information, please visit Press Statements in Response to Media Queries About Presidential Records

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/politics/national-archives-rejects-trump’s-claim-obama-kept-classified-files-204223

Donald Trump was warned that the records he was holding on to were illegally retained, but the former president refused to give them back because he disagreed with that assertion, a new report claims.

The New York Times reported on Tuesday that Mr Trump flat-out refused to return boxes of documents, including some that apparently were marked classified, when approached by his former deputy White House counsel, Patrick Philbin.

And he wasn’t alone – multiple other aides to the president reportedly told him the same thing. But Mr Trump resisted, telling them “it’s not theirs, it’s mine” on several occaisions, referring to the stash of documents.

The new reporting could help the Justice Department prove its case if charges are brought against him for the retention of classified materials, as it demonstrates that Mr Trump could or should have known that what he was doing was criminal in nature.

To be continued.......
He does sound like a selfish Zionist. It's not theirs, it's mine!

You are a first rate liar, but then, it was Trump who lied and you are only believing anything and everything he ever says and have an absolute need to propagate those lies:

AUGUST 12, 2022

The National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) assumed exclusive legal and physical custody of Obama Presidential records when President Barack Obama left office in 2017, in accordance with the Presidential Records Act (PRA). NARA moved approximately 30 million pages of unclassified records to a NARA facility in the Chicago area where they are maintained exclusively by NARA. Additionally, NARA maintains the classified Obama Presidential records in a NARA facility in the Washington, DC, area. As required by the PRA, former President Obama has no control over where and how NARA stores the Presidential records of his Administration. For more information, please visit Press Statements in Response to Media Queries About Presidential Records

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/politics/national-archives-rejects-trump’s-claim-obama-kept-classified-files-204223

Did you read the link I provided?

Did you read the link I provided?
I do not need to.

You need to read NARA and respect how documents are treated, when a President is in office and after

You do not want to?

NARA does not care what you know or do not know, care about or do not care about.

Well I believe my link over yours
You believe Trump's lies. Because that is the drugs you live off.

And when he may end up indicted for any of it, and possibly convicted, none of those drugs will help you, because you can never face the truth about Trump.

He lies about the laws, you lie about the laws of the same country you live in, not because you do know or want to know anything, but because both need those lies to make sense of your lives.

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.....keep Ha ha ing because that is all you are going to be left with.

Trump's unraveling......

TO BE CONTINUED....

You believe Trump's lies. Because that is the drugs you live off.

And when he may end up indicted for any of it, and possibly convicted, none of those drugs will help you, because you can never face the truth about Trump.

He lies about the laws, you lie about the laws of the same country you live in, not because you do know or want to know anything, but because both need those lies to make sense of your lives.

HA, HA, HA, HA, HA.....keep Ha ha ing because that is all you are going to be left with.

Trump's unraveling......

TO BE CONTINUED....
Ditto irony

Forum List

Back