"It's not theirs, Its mine"

A Constitutional Scholar is a looney .

Your credentials are what, oh, knowledgeable one ????
Have you got any original thoughts--all I've seen that you post are links to twitter. Sorry I don't tweet. That is like getting news from CNN. Whatever gets past their bullshit censors is supposed to be fact. What a joke. Like Biden saying, "You won't get covid if you get the vax" Yup, twitter put that one up too.

FIRED Strzok says you can trust the FBI, but 14 current FBI agency whistleblowers say the FBI is still corrupt / criminal as hell.

Snowflakes prefer to believe Strzok.

:p
And jerkoffs believe wrestling giant Gym Shorts Jordan who took a break from having his head buried in Trump's ass to make that claim.

• Funny
Reactions: BWK
The Facts

Jim Jordan is a staunch Trump ally, claiming that authorities have been "out to get [Trump] after he left the White House."

Jordan has previously suggested that Republicans could impeach Attorney General Merrick Garland, if the GOP gains a majority in Congress; Garland confirmed earlier this month that he personally approved the decision to seek a search warrant for Mar-a-Lago.

However, the clip of Jordan shared on social media misleadingly implies that he was speaking about communications received from FBI whistleblowers after the Mar-a-Lago raid.
---------------------

Many are also pushing for proof of the matter.

"If Jim Jordan really has 14 FBI whistleblowers, he can make the paperwork they are required to file public," one Twitter user said. "If he cannot do that, well, he doesn't have 14 FBI whistleblowers."

Some approached the topic with similar skepticism but showed a level of trust in Jordan's claim.

One user wrote, "If Jim Jordan has 14 FBI whistleblowers going to his office, many more are probably going to other places as well. Hopefully, the Democrat Party's activities at the FBI will be exposed and people will be held accountable."

The majority, however, questioned Jordan's legitimacy.

Jordan needs Trump because without him no one would give a rat's ass whether even had a pulse. Before his buddy came around nobody knew he was even alive. Jordan is a whiny little bitch & as a Congressmen he makes a good Trump asseater.

A hat-tip to that guy, Goodman, for the clever description: 'I shot the sheriff but did not shoot the deputy'-defense. Fun stuff over coffee in the morning.

Just a question, Mike. Did you think Nixon should have been able to protect, keep and withhold records of his presidency also? You are no doubt aware of the Presidential Records act of 1978.

There is nothing wrong with a president retaining whatever records he wants after office, as long as the National Archives gets what they are supposed to have for FOIA.
Does not matter who gets copies and how gets originals.

So whether or not docs are marked "classified" at whatever level, is irrelevant.
The only concern is why Trump was taking so long to get what should have been given to NARA, long ago?
If he never intended to give it to NARA, then that would be a violation.
But there really is no point is even considering prosecuting, since the deed now is done and NARA has it all.

But there is the other side of this, whether or not there really was anything of concern to NARA at Mar-a-lago, and that this may have all been an illegal publicity stunt to harm Trump?
I don't know without seeing the docs.

Forum List

Back