It’s Now Been a Week Since the Assassination Attempt

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
A week ago I gave the government a week to compile a timeline report and release it to the public. Nothing. Just more questions as we learn more.

Let’s say 50 SS and police there. By Sunday morning each one had turned in a detailed report.

I was assigned here by this person, I arrived at my station at this time, I saw this, I did that.

You then compile those reports into a timeline of events. No reason that couldn’t have been completed by Monday.

So here it is a week later and not only is the public being kept in the dark, but everything we do learn looks more and more like a colossal failure by the government. At best. I’m not going down the road that all roads are leading to yet.

But a week later and the government is keeping everything a secret does mean we are entering the coverup phase.

Thread 'So in the Next Week I Want a List of Names of Now Former Secret Security Agents'
So in the Next Week I Want a List of Names of Now Former Secret Security Agents

It’s Now Been a Week Since the Assassination Attempt​

And Trump still wears a huge bandage on his ear
And rain falls mainly in the plain, so what’s your point? A vaporized hole in cartilage that can’t be sown up should be healed?

Dumbass.

A week ago I gave the government a week to compile a timeline report and release it to the public. Nothing. Just more questions as we learn more.

Let’s say 50 SS and police there. By Sunday morning each one had turned in a detailed report.

I was assigned here by this person, I arrived at my station at this time, I saw this, I did that.

You then compile those reports into a timeline of events. No reason that couldn’t have been completed by Monday.

So here it is a week later and not only is the public being kept in the dark, but everything we do learn looks more and more like a colossal failure by the government. At best. I’m not going down the road that all roads are leading to yet.

But a week later and the government is keeping everything a secret does mean we are entering the coverup phase.

Thread 'So in the Next Week I Want a List of Names of Now Former Secret Security Agents'

IKR, and now what's with the chick behind Trump? Is she the assistant director of the FBI or not? If so why was she there?

The FBI and the SS, are both directed by Biden croneys. Does anyone in their right minds trust them?

What if rhe FBI found out that this kid had communicarions with a friendly narion and they suspected they were behind the funding/radicalization of this kid?

His only point is the one between his ears. He's suffering from the same derangement that the rest of the lefties are.
82337290_3090624850967272_1325003037223157760_n.jpg

It seems to have really got the Democrats in a frenzy to get Biden to drop out.
The assassination attempt killed Bidens Campaign.
I’m not sure that’s a good thing. Biden is suffered from pretty severe dementia and cannot complete a sentence. Kamala, OTOH, can read from a teleprompter, and there will be a big turnout to elect the radical leftist because of her female blackness.

So how did the SS sniper team on the roof next to Trump know which direction to set up in prior the Crooks position verified???

~S~

most of your post seems correct, except the assassination occurred 61 years ago and the government still hasn't gotten to the bottom of it.

It's becoming more obvious that someone other than a sole assassin wanted Trump dead

~S~
If it was Biden, sorry, he's the president. He's acting in his official capacity and the Supreme's already ruled whatever he does as President, he can't be charged. Sorry.

Trump Refused Multiple Requests to Call Off Mob, Jan. 6 Panel Details​

Biden knew the guy was crawling on the roof and refused multiple requests to call the secret service.

His doctor reccomended it. Do you have a problem with that?
His problem is that the assassination attempt revealed, at best, 1) the absolute incompetence by DEI picks and 2) that the Democrat Administration government hides the truth from Americans. Decent Americans disapprove of both. And Trump thus has become even more popular and likely to win.

Latest on ABC this morning is that he was being watched as a suspicious person for over an hour.
This is either a major failure or was on purpose.
The lie by the DEI Chief that they didn’t put agents on the roof because it sloped too much, and her obviously hiding something, tells me that something very sinister happened.

Forum List

Back