It's official, the US is now run by the rich, for the rich

I'm not saying do away with incentives for doing well. I'm saying make the system FAIR so that people can earn money.

Right now there are incentives for the rich to do well, but not for everyone else.

I disagree, totally.

6 years ago our family income put us below the 50%, today we are in the top 10%. The incentive was to better ourselves so that we could move up the ladder, to not be stuck where we were at that time in our life. So, two degrees for me and one for my wife and boom...life is better. Last year I got my PMP and now I am pretty much done, I no longer have the incentive to do more school or more certifications.

It is quative easing you idiot.. you do know your going to have to pay for it..right?

What the fuck is a quative easing and what does it have to do with me?

So you going to play the spelling game and dumb?

I'm not saying do away with incentives for doing well. I'm saying make the system FAIR so that people can earn money.

Right now there are incentives for the rich to do well, but not for everyone else.

I disagree, totally.

6 years ago our family income put us below the 50%, today we are in the top 10%. The incentive was to better ourselves so that we could move up the ladder, to not be stuck where we were at that time in our life. So, two degrees for me and one for my wife and boom...life is better. Last year I got my PMP and now I am pretty much done, I no longer have the incentive to do more school or more certifications.

It is quative easing you idiot.. you do know your going to have to pay for it..right?

What the fuck is a quative easing and what does it have to do with me?

So you going to play the spelling game and dumb?

Ok, let’s pretend you spelled it right and I know what you are talking about...how does it apply to my post?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Supreme Court Decision Delivers Blow To Workers' Rights

"workers may not band together to challenge violations of federal labor laws."

Yes, divide and conquer. You do not have the ability to challenge the rich as a group, only as individuals. You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

The Supreme Court has once again told the bottom 90% to FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO THEIR PLACE AS SLAVES.
Republicans yesterday told me corporations are liberal so labor should have nothing to worry about, right? Lol

Money makes the world go around...none of us living today developed our system but we do have to live within it...evidence shows that capitalism works for the greater amount of people and when the majority of the world are freely doing business on a global scale it helps people at all levels of income...Go ahead! come up with a better way and win a prize but to fight against the way we do things without a sane alternative that will work is silly...
But the way we do it now is not how we did it the last 70 years. What we did before produced a middle class the world had never seen.

What we do now is producing a small rich ruling class, shrunken middle class and lots of poor people.

Republicans blamed obama but that’s ignorant.

Let’s see you make America great like when ford gm and Chrysler manufactured here. Today Walmart is employing those workers

You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

How about you do as I do challenge the rich with a skill? They want me so bad now with the low employment rate they will suck my left nut if I agree to work for them.

damn, Wendy's must really be hurting for fry cooks

Exactly why RW politicians want to end migrant workers, uneducated labors being undocumented. They are dead set against education in order to secure higher pay or better jobs in any way. If RWNJs get their way, someone like bear513 won't have any other jobs available to him but Wendy's. As it is already, jobs that used to be for teenagers are now for adults with kids.

RWNJs have been so brainwashed, they actually believe Saul Alinsky was their enemy.

? You're a fucking idiot.. the republicans made it a smorgasbord of jobs , where I can demand indivualily my pay scale. No need for unions

Exactly how did the Repubs do that?

Seriously you don't know? Rick perry, Nikki Haley kicked ass in job creation in their state's. Boeing , Volvo Chinese company's. He'll south Carolina is making televisions again in the state's

Actually SC is assembling TVs from parts all made in China and sent to the US and it created a total of less than 300 jobs. That is some serious ass kicking!

It's always been this way. You just figured this out? Holy slow. The whole country realizes it and accepts it.

Yes, it's always been bad, but it's getting worse.

Also the "It's official" would simply be "there is now enough evidence to...."

Also, what are people going to do about it?
i think i'll go online and bitch and holler and scream.

that seems to resolve world problems and issues.

also - i find it hard to believe we could do this in 2 years. 10 maybe, but that would include obama and you'd never allow that.

rage on, son. rage on.

Yes, divide and conquer. You do not have the ability to challenge the rich as a group, only as individuals. You'll never be able to afford to challenge the rich as individuals.

The Supreme Court has once again told the bottom 90% to FUCK OFF AND GO BACK TO THEIR PLACE AS SLAVES.
What's remarkable is many of the same working Americans harmed by this ruling voted for Trump, who appointed the deciding vote to the Court.

Money makes the world go around...none of us living today developed our system but we do have to live within it...evidence shows that capitalism works for the greater amount of people and when the majority of the world are freely doing business on a global scale it helps people at all levels of income...Go ahead! come up with a better way and win a prize but to fight against the way we do things without a sane alternative that will work is silly...

This isn't about capitalism. This is about how they make capitalism function. They've decided that for capitalism to work, they need to fuck over the poorer people. Why?
So it is about capitalism.

No, capitalism doesn't need to be like this. This is about a choice within capitalism.

The reality is China does the same thing. Capitalist? Sort of.
It is inherent in capitalism. The capitalist system creates winners and losers and continually perpetuates the conflict.

Yes, it does. But then there's capitalism where the Supreme Court is on the side of the rich. There's capitalism where the President is on the side of the rich, and there's capitalism where the whole government is run by the rich for the rich.

That's wrong.

DAMNIT!
This is such bad news huh frigidweirdo?
Were you hoping welfare queen ShaQuita and illegal Guadalupe would be running the country by now?
I’m sure if the nation was run by ‘your people’.....illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers it would be such a better place.

So become rich

Ah, one of the most ridiculous statements going.

we live in the United States of America. What so ridiculous about become a rich?

I didn't say it was ridiculous to become rich.

The point is that the rich need workers in order to become rich. You have to take risks and gambles.

It's IMPOSSIBLE for everyone in America to be rich. There has to be people who are much lower down. So to suggest everyone just become rich to avoid these problems is to ignore reality.

DAMNIT!
Were you hoping welfare queen ShaQuita and illegal Guadalupe would be running the country by now?
I’m sure if the nation was run by ‘your people’.....illegitimate classless filth, Feminazi's, low-life's and bottom feeders, weirdos, illegals, men in dresses, carpet munchers and pole puffers it would be such a better place.

It might be better if intolerant people such as yourself weren't around.

So become rich

we live in the United States of America. What so ridiculous about become a rich?

I didn't say it was ridiculous to become rich.

The point is that the rich need workers in order to become rich. You have to take risks and gambles.

It's IMPOSSIBLE for everyone in America to be rich. There has to be people who are much lower down. So to suggest everyone just become rich to avoid these problems is to ignore reality.

Not if you live within your means, stay out of debt, and invest 15% of your income.

Takes work thrift and sacrifice but it’s doable for just about anyone who makes a plan

DAMNIT!

It might be better if intolerant people such as yourself weren't around.

OR
Maybe you self proclaimed “tolerant” types need to grow some balls, pull your heads from your asses, quit being so lazy, be a little less “tolerant” and demand better of your children, your countrymen and government.
It’s easy to be “tolerant”...it’s a clever way to say “I’m lazy filth and I feel better about myself when everyone around me is lazy filth as well.”

Workers cannot band together to protest laws. They can protest their employers but they cannot change the law by protest.

Good.

So become rich

It is some what ridiculous because we have one of the worst social mobility rates among the industrialized countries.

So, while it is possible, the idea that everyone can achieve the American dream is just a myth

This isn't about capitalism. This is about how they make capitalism function. They've decided that for capitalism to work, they need to fuck over the poorer people. Why?
So it is about capitalism.

No, capitalism doesn't need to be like this. This is about a choice within capitalism.

The reality is China does the same thing. Capitalist? Sort of.
It is inherent in capitalism. The capitalist system creates winners and losers and continually perpetuates the conflict.

Yes, it does. But then there's capitalism where the Supreme Court is on the side of the rich. There's capitalism where the President is on the side of the rich, and there's capitalism where the whole government is run by the rich for the rich.

That's wrong.
It's class warfare. The propertied class has a stranglehold on the remainder of the population.

There will be no real push back until those among us who think of themselves as progressives or liberals wake up and realize that the Democrat Party is complicit in facilitating the despotism.

So become rich

It is some what ridiculous because we have one of the worst social mobility rates among the industrialized countries.

So, while it is possible, the idea that everyone can achieve the American dream is just a myth

That’s due to cultural programming. If people truly made plans and worked at it it would be much different.

Instead too many say it can’t be done and it isnt

Not every one places the value of being rich as there priority in life. many people just want a job that pays the bills puts food on the table & allows them to enjoy there life with family & friends. why do we place so much value on the rich & famous? what's wrong with being middle class.

Forum List

Back