It's ok to say Merry Christmas again.

Trump: 'People are proud to be saying Merry Christmas again'
Don't open the link. I'm an Agnostic, and I say it's ok. Or read the damn link.

I don't understand all the poor little snowflakes who have been too terrified to say Merry Christmas- or Happy Hannukah- or Happy Holidays.

I say whatever I feel like- and am happy with whatever seasons greetings anyone expresses my way unless its the drunk guy yelling 'fuck you!' on the corner.

Sometimes I'll meet a friend and say Merry Fucking Christmas you old screw.

Hard to believe Fake Fox News actually got people to believe in this phoney 'war on Christmas'. Nobody except the idiots at Fake Fox News and the idiots that believed them were ever stopped from saying what they like. Happy Holidays simply gathers together Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years in one greeting because you f'ing derps IT IS THE HOLIDAYS. And no one is going to go around saying 'Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy New Years. It's like people that say Happy 4th instead of blah blah blah.

You have to hand it to Fake Fox News they certainly know how to make propaganda appear to be real.

I may be Jewish, and totally offended by it....Where's the hanukkah love?

We control your government, economy, and media. Do not piss off the Jews. We will wreck you.

Last edited:

"Merry Christmas" is not a command or a statement of abstract fact. It's a tiding. It happens to be a glad tiding. There is, of course, no dearth of not-glad tidings that people bestow on others. Just as there's no prohibition on one's delivering sour tidings, there is not nor ever was in the U.S. a prohibition on offering glad tidings, most especially that of "Merry Christmas."

Folks who think there was ever a time in the U.S. when they could not say "Merry Christmas" should examine their own constitution/psyche rather than looking for external reasons why they felt that way.

Last edited:

We control your government, economy, and media. Do not piss off the Jews. We will wreck you.
If you are Jewish and are offended by the fact that others bid you to have a nice day on December 25th, the day called Christmas, well, that's "on you," not them.

• Thanks
Reactions: RWS
I love saying ‘Merry Xmas’

IMG_9337.jpg

Christmas was always special when I was a lad...so many memories. Me and my brothers loved the Christmas TV specials. We especially liked the one about a mean, miserly man whose name I have forgotten that was taken from a novel written by someone whose name escapes me. He was visited by some ghosts, I think.....and he was rich but.... might have been poor? When it was over, this lady that lived with us...(I think we called her "mom") would give us some egg-nog or maybe she didn't.........funny how some memories just never leave you.

God bless us, everyone!

"Merry Christmas" is not a command or a statement of abstract fact. It's a tiding. It happens to be a glad tiding. There is, of course, no dearth of not-glad tidings that people bestow on others. Just as there's no prohibition on one's delivering sour tidings, there is not nor ever was in the U.S. a prohibition on offering glad tidings, most especially that of "Merry Christmas."

Folks who think there was ever a time in the U.S. when they could not say "Merry Christmas" should examine their own constitution/psyche rather than looking for external reasons why they felt that way.

Well during the Puritan era, I think you could be fined for saying such things....but not for the last 150 years or so.

Merry Christmas all!

Well during the Puritan era, I think you could be fined for saying such things....but not for the last 150 years or so.

Merry Christmas all!
during the Puritan era, I think you could be fined for saying such things

During the "Puritan era," as you put it, there was no United States of America.

Jesus never said Merry Christmas, nor did anyone that lived in his time. They all said Happy Saturnalia which pissed off Pontius Pilate so he brought back Merry Saturnalia and then had a bunch of crucifixions of anyone that wouldn't say it. Then Rome fell, the Dark Ages happened, the Crusades, Renaissance, The Enlightenment, The Industrial Revolution, some world wars, a moonshot, the great Starbucks coffee cup protest by snowflakes for snowflakes, and then the fake Merry Christmas crap thought up by morons for morons.

Merry Saturnalia.

The chosen celebrated date of the birth of Our LORD JESUS CHRIST is the ONLY reason I celebrate Christmas. I do enjoy Christmas Trees as a means of expressing one's own personality; however, I also like to point out that the Gold and Silver to me represents the Sovereignty of Jesus over all. The White represent His purity and perfection. The Red represents His shed blood for my behalf. The Green represents the eternal nature of His Salvation which He offers freely. And the Purple represents HIS Lordship.

The Candy cane represents the lowly shepherds, whom GOD chose to openly declare the birth of Jesus Christ to first. And held upside down it becomes a "J" for Jesus.

The Tree represents the New Jerusalem and the New Heaven in all its splendor. And the Christmas village or garden at the bottom of some trees represents the return to the Garden of Eden --- the New Earth.

The presents are but a reminder of the greatest gift GOD ever gave to this fallen world --- Our Lord Jesus Christ --- plus the presents of GOLD, FRANKINCENSE and MYRRH received by the Christ Child.

If you are Jewish and are offended by the fact that others bid you to have a nice day on December 25th, the day called Christmas, well, that's "on you," not them.
I was being sarcastic! Merry Christmas!

Forum List

Back