It's on you, Trumpettes

I've voted Republican once since 1988. I won't vote for Trump, and it's your fault, not mine. I am a free ... market ... capitalist. The fact that you nominated someone who isn't is YOUR FAULT, not mine. Suck it, bitches
oh crap. jakestarkey has been cloned
Yep....yet another person walks through the gate of the plantation in the wrong direction......:lol:

I've voted Republican once since 1988. I won't vote for Trump, and it's your fault, not mine. I am a free ... market ... capitalist. The fact that you nominated someone who isn't is YOUR FAULT, not mine. Suck it, bitches

And you taunting us like that isn't going to make us more sympathetic to your cause kaz. You're still a good, stand up guy though.

:p

Yes, Kaz. Templar Kormac wouldn't want you to think that he doesn't like you. You are a good, stand up guy.....said the hapless soul.

But...you mustn't taunt him so if you want his sympathy.

Are you bored? Because you sounded like an idiot.

I always find it funny when you guys pussy foot around each other as if you are close friends. He told you to "suck it, bitch" and you sweet talked him. It's so cute.
No better than all the asskissing you do for Hillary. There's so much asskissing in fact, she probably already has a face-er butt lift by now.

And you taunting us like that isn't going to make us more sympathetic to your cause kaz. You're still a good, stand up guy though.

Yes, Kaz. Templar Kormac wouldn't want you to think that he doesn't like you. You are a good, stand up guy.....said the hapless soul.

Are you bored? Because you sounded like an idiot.

I always find it funny when you guys pussy foot around each other as if you are close friends. He told you to "suck it, bitch" and you sweet talked him. It's so cute.
No better than all the asskissing you do for Hillary. There's so much asskissing in fact, she probably already has a face-er butt lift by now.

Is this thread about Hillary?

This belongs in the rubber room. Why do you constantly share your butthurtness with others?

Businesses has no power to control foreign restrictions, fees requirements, etc. That can only be accomplished by trade negotiations, which means government. Nothing about free trade means you have to take it in the shorts. Stay home, play with yourself, vote for Jill Stein, whatever but please quit crying to the board that it didn't go your way.

Thanks! That's pretty much my feeling about most Trump supporters. Granted, I don't remember you being among the ones who do that

lol

Both Bushes, Dole, McCain, and Romney are as much free market capitalists as Trump.

What’s funny is you’re correct to not vote for Trump, but you’re not voting for him for the wrong reasons.

I didn't vote for HW in 1992 (learned from my mistake in 1988), didn't vote for W either time. Didn't vote for Dole or McCain. And it's for this reason. They aren't free market capitalists.

But you know that Clayton. You prove you can be a dick without having one

Awww....you know what kaz, we just don't want some of you clueless fucks to touch the rope were using to pull America out of the democrat shitter....

Get the hell out of our way now...

Did I hurt your wittle feelings? Great plan. You're going to "pull America out of the democrat shitter" by using their anti-capitalist policies. You know Einstein's definition of insanity?

Cool story bro. You feel better now that you have cried about it? LOL...I am sure the American worker wants a anti American working scumbag such as yourself voting for a Pro American like Trump....Your candidate is Clinton pal! "free trade" aka anti american worker trade!

Blaming people for your decision to not support a candidate is ASININE at best.. Some times you post absolute HORSE SHIT.

That's just stupid. I'm saying you're responsible for the candidate you picked, not me. I don't support Trump or Hillary, so I'm voting for Johnson. But the reason I'm not voting for Trump is Trump.

I'm referring to the Trumpettes who keep informing me I'm voting for Hillary because I'm voting for Johnson because apparently my vote is theirs. That is what I'm talking about.

I picked my candidate. Don't like it? That's the part that's your fault, not mine. I don't like the candidate you picked. It's pathetic what happened to the Reagan party of hope, confidence and optimism. It's devolved to fear, weak character and pessimism. Oh, we can't compete with foreigners, keep them out, save our jobs, we can't do it! Our companies want to escape our belligerent government? Take their money, stop them!

Ironically leading to creating that which you fear by deepening the economic malaise of the anti-capitalist policies we've pursued since Reagan

Awww....you know what kaz, we just don't want some of you clueless fucks to touch the rope were using to pull America out of the democrat shitter....

Did I hurt your wittle feelings? Great plan. You're going to "pull America out of the democrat shitter" by using their anti-capitalist policies. You know Einstein's definition of insanity?
Not at all....we need you weaklings out of the way........

Cool story bro. You feel better now that you have cried about it? LOL...I am sure the American worker wants a anti American working scumbag such as yourself voting for a Pro American like Trump....Your candidate is Clinton pal! "free trade" aka anti american worker trade!

Whoa, I hit a nerve on that one. Take a chill pill, babe and relax for a while. BTW, I support Johnson, not Hitlary

What?

oh crap. jakestarkey has been cloned

You think Jake is libertarian? You're mentally retarded

This belongs in the rubber room. Why do you constantly share your butthurtness with others?

Businesses has no power to control foreign restrictions, fees requirements, etc. That can only be accomplished by trade negotiations, which means government. Nothing about free trade means you have to take it in the shorts. Stay home, play with yourself, vote for Jill Stein, whatever but please quit crying to the board that it didn't go your way.

Chill dude, it's just an internet discussion, you're going to pop a vein

Not at all....we need you weaklings out of the way........

Weakling? Let's compare:

kaz: I work for international corporations succeeding very well against foreign competition

owebo: Cries like a little bitch to the government to do it for him

Not seeing your case

Chill dude, it's just an internet discussion, you're going to pop a vein
You're being a drama queen, it isn't on me.

lookin' for an atta boy pen??

16365117.jpg

Forum List

Back