It's on you, Trumpettes

I've voted Republican once since 1988. I won't vote for Trump, and it's your fault, not mine. I am a free ... market ... capitalist. The fact that you nominated someone who isn't is YOUR FAULT, not mine. Suck it, bitches
Cool story bro. You feel better now that you have cried about it? LOL...I am sure the American worker wants a anti American working scumbag such as yourself voting for a Pro American like Trump....Your candidate is Clinton pal! "free trade" aka anti american worker trade!

Whoa, I hit a nerve on that one. Take a chill pill, babe and relax for a while. BTW, I support Johnson, not Hitlary
Johnson is just as liberal as Clinton so yes. You support Clinton. There is a reason Clinton loses more support when Johnson's numbers go up. I expected a WORKER FRIENDLY GOP to kick the RINO scum to the curb and its happening....so PEACE! Have fun voting for a candidate that is a bigger fuck up than Clinton LOL

I was waiting for don king to support trump. Why not they were both down with setting mike tyson up in that buster douglas fight research people, alot of business was done because of that fight

I've voted Republican once since 1988. I won't vote for Trump, and it's your fault, not mine. I am a free ... market ... capitalist. The fact that you nominated someone who isn't is YOUR FAULT, not mine. Suck it, bitches
This belongs in the rubber room. Why do you constantly share your butthurtness with others?

Businesses has no power to control foreign restrictions, fees requirements, etc. That can only be accomplished by trade negotiations, which means government. Nothing about free trade means you have to take it in the shorts. Stay home, play with yourself, vote for Jill Stein, whatever but please quit crying to the board that it didn't go your way.

Chill dude, it's just an internet discussion, you're going to pop a vein
You're being a drama queen, it isn't on me.

Drama Queen? You mean this? "Nothing about free trade means you have to take it in the shorts. Stay home, play with yourself, vote for Jill Stein, whatever but please quit crying to the board that it didn't go your way." No wait, that was you ...

And your being an idiot and all, that isn't what I said. I said I evaluated the candidates and chose Johnson. You nimrods are the ones who keep informing me my vote belongs to you. I'm saying you want my vote, nominate a free market capitalist.

The world is a big and confusing place to you, isn't it?

lookin' for an atta boy pen??

No, I'm responding to the Trumpettes who keep informing me my vote is theirs and voting for Johnson is voting for Hillary.

Here's how you know that. It's what I said, dumb ass

Cool story bro. You feel better now that you have cried about it? LOL...I am sure the American worker wants a anti American working scumbag such as yourself voting for a Pro American like Trump....Your candidate is Clinton pal! "free trade" aka anti american worker trade!

Whoa, I hit a nerve on that one. Take a chill pill, babe and relax for a while. BTW, I support Johnson, not Hitlary
Johnson is just as liberal as Clinton so yes. You support Clinton. There is a reason Clinton loses more support when Johnson's numbers go up. I expected a WORKER FRIENDLY GOP to kick the RINO scum to the curb and its happening....so PEACE! Have fun voting for a candidate that is a bigger fuck up than Clinton LOL

Equivocation fallacy. That isn't what they mean by "voting for Clinton."

Can you clarify how I can be a RINO when I'm not an R?

Oh yeah, kaz! Well you are a Republican, and you know what? You're no Republican!

:wtf:

You insult me calling a Republican so you can insult me by telling me I'm not one. Hmm. You weren't in the advanced classes in school, were you?

Meh, just keep out of the way while Trump and conservatives clean up the giant establishment mess.

Are you suggesting that Trump is a conservative...
The guy is barely a Republican.

Oh yeah, kaz! Well you are a Republican, and you know what? You're no Republican!

You insult me calling a Republican so you can insult me by telling me I'm not one. Hmm. You weren't in the advanced classes in school, were you?
Not a republican SURREEEEEEE not now you aren't. You are a whiner. If you were SOOOOO open market garbage why not vote libertarian since 1988?

Meh, just keep out of the way while Trump and conservatives clean up the giant establishment mess.

He takes the good parts of republican and leaves the shit parts. Like anti worker attitude.

Not a republican SURREEEEEEE not now you aren't. You are a whiner. If you were SOOOOO open market garbage why not vote libertarian since 1988?

Wipe the tears away, little girl.

I did vote Libertarian in 1996, 2000 and 2004. In 2008 and 2012 Libertarians didn't nominate a libertarian. In 1992 I voted for Perot. In 2008 I voted for the Green Party (Nader).

And I SAID I'm not a Republican, moron. You're still insulting me by saying kaz, you're a Republican, and you're NO Republican.

Now that's some serious stupid

He takes the good parts of republican and leaves the shit parts. Like anti worker attitude.

What a load of crap

I did vote Libertarian in 1996, 2000 and 2004. In 2008 and 2012 Libertarians didn't nominate a libertarian. In 1992 I voted for Perot. In 2008 I voted for the Green Party (Nader).

And I SAID I'm not a Republican, moron. You're still insulting me by saying kaz, you're a Republican, and you're NO Republican.

Uh yeah in 2012 the Libertarian nominee was the same douche bag they nominated this year....Gary Johnson. So you also lied about voting republican every election since 1988

Uh yeah in 2012 the Libertarian nominee was the same douche bag they nominated this year....Gary Johnson. So you also lied about voting republican every election since 1988

I never said I voted Republican every year since 1988. Put down the bong. I voted Republican once since 1988, that was 2012. And if you read my endorsement of Johnson thread, I'm not enamored with him. And no he's not a real libertarian. But what can you say? This year is the perfect storm. The Republicans didn't nominate a conservative and Libertarians didn't nominate a libertarian. Jill Stein's a moonbat. Obviously I'm not going to vote for Hitlary. So after I threw them all off the boat I had to bring one back on. I held my nose and chose Johnson

Can you name last free market capitalist nominated........

oh crap. jakestarkey has been cloned

You think Jake is libertarian? You're mentally retarded
Compared to God, We;re all mentally retarded.

I never said I voted Republican every year since 1988. Put down the bong. I voted Republican once since 1988, that was 2012. And if you read my endorsement of Johnson thread, I'm not enamored with him. And no he's not a real libertarian. But what can you say? This year is the perfect storm. The Republicans didn't nominate a conservative and Libertarians didn't nominate a libertarian. Jill Stein's a moonbat. Obviously I'm not going to vote for Hitlary. So after I threw them all off the boat I had to bring one back on. I held my nose and chose Johnson
Why not just not vote? You don't like any of them so. Oh and if you hadn't noticed the last 2 "conservative" republican candidates got destroyed and the one before them was a fuck up of epic proportions. Trump is a republican in the Eisenhower mold. Pro worker,pro America.

It's too early to play Debbie Downer but I do wonder where do we go as a political party if Trump loses? It is hard to fathom how with so many good choices we had in the primary that this coming election is still a horse race.

oh crap. jakestarkey has been cloned

You think Jake is libertarian? You're mentally retarded
Compared to God, We;re all mentally retarded.

The dew is wettest in the morning

Forum List

Back