It's on you, Trumpettes

I've voted Republican once since 1988. I won't vote for Trump, and it's your fault, not mine. I am a free ... market ... capitalist. The fact that you nominated someone who isn't is YOUR FAULT, not mine. Suck it, bitches
Cool story bro. You feel better now that you have cried about it? LOL...I am sure the American worker wants a anti American working scumbag such as yourself voting for a Pro American like Trump....Your candidate is Clinton pal! "free trade" aka anti american worker trade!

Whoa, I hit a nerve on that one. Take a chill pill, babe and relax for a while. BTW, I support Johnson, not Hitlary
Johnson is just as liberal as Clinton so yes. You support Clinton. There is a reason Clinton loses more support when Johnson's numbers go up. I expected a WORKER FRIENDLY GOP to kick the RINO scum to the curb and its happening....so PEACE! Have fun voting for a candidate that is a bigger fuck up than Clinton LOL

Gary Johnson is a FUCKING FRUITBAT LEFTIST who is for open borders, climate change, TPP.. HE'S A FUCKING LIBERAL and you're trashing Trump supporters??

I've voted Republican once since 1988. I won't vote for Trump, and it's your fault, not mine. I am a free ... market ... capitalist. The fact that you nominated someone who isn't is YOUR FAULT, not mine. Suck it, bitches
oh crap. jakestarkey has been cloned

You think Jake is libertarian? You're mentally retarded
Compared to God, We;re all mentally retarded.

The dew is wettest in the morning
Always bale hay with a little bit of dew on it.

This belongs in the rubber room. Why do you constantly share your butthurtness with others?

Businesses has no power to control foreign restrictions, fees requirements, etc. That can only be accomplished by trade negotiations, which means government. Nothing about free trade means you have to take it in the shorts. Stay home, play with yourself, vote for Jill Stein, whatever but please quit crying to the board that it didn't go your way.
Well, yes being a free trade supporter really does mean that you have to take it in the shorts if other nations can produce for cheaper than you can. One of the reasons that I really do not support free trade policies.
I said nothing about pricing. I was talking about international trade deals, tariffs, duties, taxes, etc. Businesses can't negotiate that.

So government opening other markets is one thing, government restricting our businesses is another. Trump has made clear he's no capitalist and wants to punish US companies who don't comply with government objectives

This belongs in the rubber room. Why do you constantly share your butthurtness with others?

Businesses has no power to control foreign restrictions, fees requirements, etc. That can only be accomplished by trade negotiations, which means government. Nothing about free trade means you have to take it in the shorts. Stay home, play with yourself, vote for Jill Stein, whatever but please quit crying to the board that it didn't go your way.
Well, yes being a free trade supporter really does mean that you have to take it in the shorts if other nations can produce for cheaper than you can. One of the reasons that I really do not support free trade policies.

Yeah, it's awful being able to buy things more cheaply and for American companies to be able to compete against foreign competition. Who needs that?
You missed the point.

No ... you did ...

What i find amazing is that the trumpetts are so adamant that they aren't responsible for nominating such a crappy candidate. Who else exactly is responsible?
He isn't a crappy candidate. He is exactly who I wanted which is why I voted for him in the primary!

You've proven my point. The fact that you supported him in the primary tells me he is a crappy candidate. He represents you
Trump speaks for the working man and woman,he sounds just like an every day American on the street. Not like some monotone typical politician that blows smoke up my ass.
Whoa, I hit a nerve on that one. Take a chill pill, babe and relax for a while. BTW, I support Johnson, not Hitlary
Johnson is just as liberal as Clinton so yes. You support Clinton. There is a reason Clinton loses more support when Johnson's numbers go up. I expected a WORKER FRIENDLY GOP to kick the RINO scum to the curb and its happening....so PEACE! Have fun voting for a candidate that is a bigger fuck up than Clinton LOL
Bigger liberal than Clinton? That is rather laughable.
Clinton admits to what she is. Johnson hides behind the libertarian label.

In fairness, Johnson wants to be a libertarian. He tries so hard

If you truly believe in something you shouldn't have to TRY!

Fortunately for him he's up against two of the most awful major party choices in history

Kasich for you.

I was a Cruz supporter. Why would a libertarian support Kasich?

Yeah, it's awful being able to buy things more cheaply and for American companies to be able to compete against foreign competition. Who needs that?
Free trade is not free trade when the nations you are trading with rig the system. Free trade is not free trade when you make demands of companies that operate in our market that you do not make of from companies that import goods.

That is a fact. The simple statements you used do not apply to the real and complicated realities of international trade. There is a debate there of the benefits of free trade.

I said nothing about pricing. I was talking about international trade deals, tariffs, duties, taxes, etc. Businesses can't negotiate that.
You making any statements about price or not is irrelevant. My point is simple fact - free trade does mean that you are going to take it in the shorts if another nation is able to produce things cheaper and better than this nation is.

Supporting Trumps positions and trade restrictions is anti-free trade. There is noting wrong with taking that position if you can articulate why but that does not change the fact that you cannot be for trade restrictions and support free trade - they are mutually exclusive.

What i find amazing is that the trumpetts are so adamant that they aren't responsible for nominating such a crappy candidate. Who else exactly is responsible?
He isn't a crappy candidate. He is exactly who I wanted which is why I voted for him in the primary!

You've proven my point. The fact that you supported him in the primary tells me he is a crappy candidate. He represents you
Trump speaks for the working man and woman,he sounds just like an every day American on the street. Not like some monotone typical politician that blows smoke up my ass.

Fortunately for him he's up against two of the most awful major party choices in history
Most disliked yes. I don't find Trump an awful choice. He sounds and acts like most Americans and has made it his job to destroy political correctness. He is inspiring unlike Clinton.

He is a place holder...the only one of the 16 who could actually beat the Clinton machine....he is a fighter.........if Hilary gets in what we believe will be over.....she will grant amnesty to illegal immigrants who will vote democrat......making it impossible for free market capitalism to exist......healthcare will go single payer.....ruining our healthcare system......the 2nd amendment will be stripped clean to the bone.........and the Supreme Court will be lost forever...since only conservative justices follow legal precedent, the left wing decisions will be obeyed as legal precedent going forward.....

If you don't vote for Trump......vote against Hilary by voting Trump......otherwise being a free market capitalist will mean nothing......

4 years and he is out......if Hilary gets in the country is changed forever...

Free trade is not free trade when the nations you are trading with rig the system. Free trade is not free trade when you make demands of companies that operate in our market that you do not make of from companies that import goods.

That is a fact. The simple statements you used do not apply to the real and complicated realities of international trade. There is a debate there of the benefits of free trade.

Free trade is something you do, not something someone else does. No foreign government can force our companies into a deal, your argument is ridiculous.

And even more so the idea that well their government's not letting their companies trade freely so that justifies our government controlling our businesses right to trade freely. Frankly you have no point at all. How does our government restricting the rights of our businesses make sense either economically or in terms of liberty? It doesn't. And they did it first is not a legitimate excuse for that

You making any statements about price or not is irrelevant. My point is simple fact - free trade does mean that you are going to take it in the shorts if another nation is able to produce things cheaper and better than this nation is.

Supporting Trumps positions and trade restrictions is anti-free trade. There is noting wrong with taking that position if you can articulate why but that does not change the fact that you cannot be for trade restrictions and support free trade - they are mutually exclusive.

Yes, I feel you, obviously it kills our consumers to pay less for what we buy. We just take it in the shorts when that happens. I know I like to pay more for less. I think pretty much everyone does.

And wow, companies being able to produce our goods and services more cheaply? Then we just sell more. Damn, that just leads to more jobs, more work, more people to manage.

Economic efficiency and lower prices are just awful. They just completely devastating

Most disliked yes. I don't find Trump an awful choice. He sounds and acts like most Americans and has made it his job to destroy political correctness. He is inspiring unlike Clinton.

Well, that Trump is liked by a National Suppository's a nice thing for you. But it's not so convincing an argument to me

He is a place holder...the only one of the 16 who could actually beat the Clinton machine....he is a fighter.........if Hilary gets in what we believe will be over.....she will grant amnesty to illegal immigrants who will vote democrat......making it impossible for free market capitalism to exist......healthcare will go single payer.....ruining our healthcare system......the 2nd amendment will be stripped clean to the bone.........and the Supreme Court will be lost forever...since only conservative justices follow legal precedent, the left wing decisions will be obeyed as legal precedent going forward.....

If you don't vote for Trump......vote against Hilary by voting Trump......otherwise being a free market capitalist will mean nothing......

4 years and he is out......if Hilary gets in the country is changed forever...

If Cruz were the candidate it would be over and the Republicans would be looking at picking up seats. That Trump was the "only one" is ridiculous. At least a third of them would have fared better than him

Forum List

Back