It's over dudes. Love it or hate it Joe Biden is going to be your next president.

But I'm not angry....I know who won and it wasn't Joe...and that I can rest with until the next election when hopefully we will have our election system fixed...

I can take solace in the fact that this election theft will hurt the democrat party like nothing we have ever seen before....

Remember...millions of Trump voters are registered democrats....and they are as mad as Hillary voters were...so there will be pay back.....

Which candidate will the right use to exact their vengeance against the globalists in 2024? Ted Cruz?
AR-15s

Trump got more votes than any sitting president. Biden got more votes than Obama
17% of dems think the fix was in

Good luck with "your: presidency

I didn't vote for Biden. I just have enough intuition to know when it's over.

The longer you carry on the more stupid you're going to look.

I'm not saying any of this is going to happen, but there's still a lot that can happen between now and Jan 20th, particularly on Jan 6th. None of us know what the Big-6 state legislatures are going to do (particularly those that have made moves towards decertification), nor do we know what the members of the U.S. Senate and House of Reps will do, nor do we know what Pence will do. So with this much time on the clock, your post is akin to dancing on the 5 yard line. Maybe wait for the guy to be officially certified as President elect by Congress before smack talking. Posts like this are how most of the signature material on this forum was created.

Hidden deep in the web pages of Reuters, AP, BCC and occasionally TheHill is that Biden is reviewing the effects of Trump's policies and liking what he's seeing.
You will not see these stories on CNN.

The longer you carry on the more stupid you're going to look.
As evidenced by the 4 years of liberal stupidity that began in 2016. Assuming Biden is actually sworn in, he will receive the same level of derision and denial that Trump had to endure. Right or wrong, turnabout is generally regarded as fair play.

Hidden deep in the web pages of Reuters, AP, BCC and occasionally TheHill is that Biden is reviewing the effects of Trump's policies and liking what he's seeing.

What a cock tease. Post some links.

As evidenced by the 4 years of liberal stupidity that began in 2016. Assuming Biden is actually sworn in, he will receive the same level of derision and denial that Trump had to endure. Right or wrong, turnabout is generally regarded as fair play.

I would expect nothing less from right wing partisans.

Sure...when I'm at work checking out the day's news I always save Links on my iPhone.
But I do appreciate that fact that you just admitted you never check at different sites on a daily basis.

This is WHY I am an Independent, will not carry any parties water to support absurd arguments, the Republicans LOST plain and simple, the Congress will certify Biden's electoral vote victory.

January 20, 2021, Joseph Biden will be sworn in as President.

Republicans needs to drop their latest lawsuit nonsense, since it is absurd!

Can you tell us the nuclear, biological or chemical compounds we can sell out to foreign nations? Unless I am paid off I do not care about us. And so do tens of millions of Americans and tens of millions more on the deplorable side and the same on yours.

Forum List

Back