It's over dudes. Love it or hate it Joe Biden is going to be your next president.

It takes about 30 days to form a habit (get used to something).

Biden won't have much more than 2-weeks (that's 14 days, liberals) to post as president. Then it's his choice of suicide or the rubber room at the funny farm. Don't believe me? Ask Kameltoes.

Your cartoon friendly intellect tells smart people all they need to know.
Thanks for defining yourself with the choices you make...including your vocabulary.
Folks, just laugh, and point.

Laugh. And...point.

tenor.gif

The longer you carry on the more stupid you're going to look.
the bigger question is when biden takes office will the dems hold him to the same standard they held trump to???
Well we do know your faux outrage over the debt will resume even though Trump added 4 trillion to the deficit. EO’s will magically become fascist as well.

the bigger question is when biden takes office will the dems hold him to the same standard they held trump to???
Meh. I can guarantee you it will be a higher standard than Republicans held Trump too. Guaranteed.
Joe and Hunter have no standards. Hunter screwed his dead brothers wife. WHAT A SLIMEBALL
HUNTER KNOCKED UP A STRIPPER!
HUNTER GOT A FOOT JOB FROM A CHINESE PROSTITUTE

THE APPLE NEVER FALLS FAR FROM THE TREE
and Joe is a compulsive Liar.. Remember when Joe had to stop his Presidential Campaign. Joe is a walking corpse.

DEMOCRATS ONLY HAVE ONE STANDARD

PARTY OVER COUNTRY!

Meh. I can guarantee you it will be a higher standard than Republicans held Trump too. Guaranteed.
Joe and Hunter have no standards. Hunter screwed his dead brothers wife. WHAT A SLIMEBALL
HUNTER KNOCKED UP A STRIPPER!
HUNTER GOT A FOOT JOB FROM A CHINESE PROSTITUTE

THE APPLE NEVER FALLS FAR FROM THE TREE
and Joe is a compulsive Liar.. Remember when Joe had to stop his Presidential Campaign. Joe is a walking corpse.

DEMOCRATS ONLY HAVE ONE STANDARD

PARTY OVER COUNTRY!
Hunter aint going anywhere near the white house.

by contrast, Trump has an entire wikipedia page for his sexual miscontuct.

you are against compulsive lying, but Trump has more false statements than anybody.

Forum List

Back