It's over dudes. Love it or hate it Joe Biden is going to be your next president.

There is no president Biden, President Xi will be our next president with Biden a befuddled figurehead.

The longer you carry on the more stupid you're going to look.
the bigger question is when biden takes office will the dems hold him to the same standard they held trump to???
Well we do know your faux outrage over the debt will resume even though Trump added 4 trillion to the deficit. EO’s will magically become fascist as well.
youre forgetting I didnt vote for trump and the debt is one of the biggest reasons why I didnt,,, and your attempt to say I did makes you a dumbass,,

The longer you carry on the more stupid you're going to look.
the bigger question is when biden takes office will the dems hold him to the same standard they held trump to???
Well we do know your faux outrage over the debt will resume even though Trump added 4 trillion to the deficit. EO’s will magically become fascist as well.
youre forgetting I didnt vote for trump and the debt is one of the biggest reasons why I didnt,,, and your attempt to say I did makes you a dumbass,,
And yet you spend all your time on here defending him.

As evidenced by the 4 years of liberal stupidity that began in 2016. Assuming Biden is actually sworn in, he will receive the same level of derision and denial that Trump had to endure. Right or wrong, turnabout is generally regarded as fair play.

I would expect nothing less from right wing partisans.
So, just sit around and take it?

That attitude is what brought you Trump.

Meh. I can guarantee you it will be a higher standard than Republicans held Trump too. Guaranteed.
thats not my question,,,
Of course it isn’t. I’ll tell you what. If Biden becomes a divisive demonizing miscreant who lies with every breath, bilks the nation for personal gain while putting into power relatives and incompetents and I don’t complain... well then you can sit me in the corner and put a funny hat on my head.

You should believe in us.
I believe you exist, for sure. And I'm certain you'll figure things out just like every other generation does. Still, you're inheriting mountains of debt from previous generations as well as being heavily politically indoctrinated to believe that big government is the solution to most problems, when it is actually the cause. Maybe not you personally, but a large number of younger people.

I believe you exist, for sure. And I'm certain you'll figure things out just like every other generation does. Still, you're inheriting mountains of debt from previous generations as well as being heavily politically indoctrinated to believe that big government is the solution to most problems, when it is actually the cause. Maybe not you personally, but a large number of younger people.

I think in the next 100 years robotics and AI are going to change our world so much that it's not even worth worrying about. Things will get sorted out.

You should believe in us.
This idiot is only 18?

Fuck him. IGNORED

Forum List

Back