It's over dudes. Love it or hate it Joe Biden is going to be your next president.

I think in the next 100 years robotics and AI are going to change our world so much that it's not even worth worrying about. Things will get sorted out.
I'm not worried in the least. Still, runaway debt can crash currencies, so it's best to be prepared for that possibility.

Yeah, that's true.
But liberals just won't ever shut the hell up about Trump.
Wait until Mid January. I know I won’t be saying his name at all.

Yeah you will. You'll be blaming him for something liberals did. Always need a scapegoat, right?
Nope.

You can insist as much as you like, but you know it to be true.

"IT'S TRUMP'S FAULT!"
There is zero Biden is awesome threads on the board. Still just TDS rants 24/7.
They will be lost without their Orange Demon.
It will be b,b,b,but Trump the next four years as Xidens agenda fizzles.

the bigger question is when biden takes office will the dems hold him to the same standard they held trump to???
Meh. I can guarantee you it will be a higher standard than Republicans held Trump too. Guaranteed.
thats not my question,,,
Of course it isn’t. I’ll tell you what. If Biden becomes a divisive demonizing miscreant who lies with every breath, bilks the nation for personal gain while putting into power relatives and incompetents and I don’t complain... well then you can sit me in the corner and put a funny hat on my head.
hes already dont that for 47 yrs,,

the bigger question is when biden takes office will the dems hold him to the same standard they held trump to???
Meh. I can guarantee you it will be a higher standard than Republicans held Trump too. Guaranteed.
Joe and Hunter have no standards. Hunter screwed his dead brothers wife. WHAT A SLIMEBALL
HUNTER KNOCKED UP A STRIPPER!
HUNTER GOT A FOOT JOB FROM A CHINESE PROSTITUTE

THE APPLE NEVER FALLS FAR FROM THE TREE
and Joe is a compulsive Liar.. Remember when Joe had to stop his Presidential Campaign. Joe is a walking corpse.

DEMOCRATS ONLY HAVE ONE STANDARD

PARTY OVER COUNTRY!
Er... who the hell is this guy?

Forum List

Back