It's Over. The Vaccines Have Failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also you caused the economic hell and not me buddy because I never stopped working even when the economy was closed, so I guess I have done more than you but remember Trump caused the creation of the vaccine and wanted to shutter the entire economy back then!
I worked from 5 weeks after the start and have never stopped working.

And your VIRTUE SIGNALING DOESN'T MEAN SHIT TO ME.

The lock downs FUCKED OUR COUNTRY.........PERIOD.........they destroyed small business ..........PERIOD.......They destroyed the small Frackers PERIOD...........they have caused a Global shortage on everything........PERIOD........they have caused the WORST INFLATION OF MY LIFETIME.........which is big because I remember it from Carter.

We broke EVERY RULE ON PANDEMICS...........EVERY RULE.........it is a high survival rate virus........you get herd immunity fast as you can and DON'T QUARANTINE THE HEALTHY.

You DON'T DENY OFF LABEL DRUGS...........you ALLOW DOCTORS TO TREAT the best they know how.........but GOV'T ATTACKED THIS so PHARMA COULD MAKE BANK.

You DON 'T APPROVE EXPERIMENTAL VACCINES without knowing the long term effects of it............approval inside a year is a joke...........so is the mRNA tech.

And they used early treatments............and also warned about the mRNA vaccines...........

The knew BEAT THE CYTOKINE STORM..........you don't die. And they are VERY GOOD AT THAT.......if gov't didn't attack them.

Now explain why we have the worst stats on planet earth............why UNVAXXED AFRICA did night and day better............why Indian did night and day better.

Or will you spew the OH THEY ARE REALLY LYING CDC LINE.?
I operate on the best information I can find NOW. As new information is learned, I'll be happy to act on it. I have no reason to doubt the guidance or intentions of the CDC.

I operate on the best information I can find NOW. As new information is learned, I'll be happy to act on it. I have no reason to doubt the guidance or intentions of the CDC.
I have no doubt they are PFIZER BITCHES.

Let's LOOK AT THE WHO and PFIZER.

Covaxin versus Pfizer..........WHO approves Pfizer in 6 weeks...........16 weeks for COVAXIN..........A TRADITIONAL VACCINE......

On trusting the CDC----

1652617631144.png

Why listen to international medical experts when you can take advice of internet nut jobs like Typhoid Sue
Why would I listen to a gov't bitch like you .............when scientist with better track records on covid say YOU ARE AN IDIOT.......

How much does Pfizer and Moderna pay you to screw over America.

You have been spreading lies and misinformation about COVID since the outbreak began

You opposed masks, social distancing and mocked those who practiced it
You encouraged people not to vaccinate and spread lies and mistruths about its safety

You are, without doubt, a despicable person who celebrates and contributes to the million people dying of COVID
All of those did diidly squat,,,try to keep up

No, I never said that. In fact I said that Trump didn't do anything illegal and I was against the impeachment and I was against the Mueller investigation.

You are the only CT nut in this discussion, that you have to lie about me says much about you.
you did not say that, I was thinking of rightwinger who posts left wing talking points constantly. my error

We do count flu deaths like we count COVID deaths.
No they do not count them the same way, a covid death is any death where the person was covid positive whether covid caused the death or not. A flu death is caused by the flu, a heart death is caused by heart failure, a cancer death is caused by cancer, only covid is counted differently, and you fricken well know that.

You have been spreading lies and misinformation about COVID since the outbreak began

You opposed masks, social distancing and mocked those who practiced it
You encouraged people not to vaccinate and spread lies and mistruths about its safety

You are, without doubt, a despicable person who celebrates and contributes to the million people dying of COVID
If there's one thing worse than the compulsive lying of you moonbat freaks, it's your overbearing, self-righteous piety.

Go eat a bag of dicks, dickweed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back