It's Over

Sing it, Roy.

Despite Democratic impeachment managers laying out a methodical case on Wednesday, Senate Republicans seem intent as ever on acquitting Donald Trump over his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Republicans Unswayed By Evidence Trump 'Incited' Mob Against U.S. Capitol

The latest is Dems are saying president Trump didn't intervene once the protest started(It was mostly Peaceful!!!) That's why he should be found guilty of Inciting Insurrection. The fact is it was pre planned by wackos much like BLM and Antifa only on the other end of the Spectrum. It should have been stopped before it started I agree. But It wasn't incited by The President and how was he supposed to Intervene !!! Call the CNN reporters on site and ask them to make an announcement.. So they're trying to convict him of not intervening instead of Inciting Insurrection I get it.... NOT

Sing it, Roy.

Despite Democratic impeachment managers laying out a methodical case on Wednesday, Senate Republicans seem intent as ever on acquitting Donald Trump over his role in the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Let History judge those Republicans for their vote

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

History is often written by bad people. Opposition to the Democratic Party and their cohorts needs to increase exponentially to prevent that.

Opposition with no moral compass is the definition of Trumplicans and their cohorts.

Those without honor and dignity have zero problems with letting off a known traitor.

How childish. You people are flat wrong and dishonest in your pursuit, and you know it. The game will not turn for you despite your best efforts.

As I said earlier, it's as if Democrats are begging to be hated.
Those without honor and dignity have zero problems with letting off a known traitor.

Sing it, Roy.

But in the meantime, T**** can continue to twist arms in the Republican party like the thug he is, and Trumpism will continue unabated. That is not an acceptable outcome to me.

This Impeachment gives Republicans an opportunity to rid themselves of their Trump problem.

Not because it is politically expedient but because it is the right thing to do.

Sing it, Roy.

“Who controls the past controls the future. Who controls the present controls the past.”

History is often written by bad people. Opposition to the Democratic Party and their cohorts needs to increase exponentially to prevent that.

Opposition with no moral compass is the definition of Trumplicans and their cohorts.

Very true....no moral compass whatsoever.

How childish. You people are flat wrong and dishonest in your pursuit, and you know it. The game will not turn for you despite your best efforts.

You're so partisan you can't even have a logical conversation. Who's begging to be hated here, retard?

Sing it, Roy.

Impeachment is a purely political process, but it is very apparent that many of today's Republicans are more concerned about their re-election chances than their conscience. Nothing is beyond the pale. No one expects conviction, but at least all of this is part of the record, and everyone could see very very clearly what happened. There is no question Trump planned and incited his "brown shirt" mob to over turn the election. It might be the consequences of this will be felt further on in time, and of course NewYork and Georgia are investigating him.

The scary thing is...if nothing is beyond the pale, what happens when a more competent kleptocrat with a resounding populist message comes into power? Who knows, it could be a leftist next time. Hell...they'll crap their pants :lol:

Sing it, Roy.

Yet, Progressive morals are defined by the proverbial seven deadly sins.

You're so partisan you can't even have a logical conversation. Who's begging to be hated here, retard?

That is not logical.

Sing it, Roy.

I think you lot took it a new low when you made a bargain with the devil Trump.

At least enough American people saw through your smoke screen on November 3.

What do you think would have happened if that mob had gotten a hold of Pence?

T**** is clearly guilty. The Republican senators are looking pretty ugly right now.
You are guilty not keeping up with events. Capitol Police, FBI, DHS all new of the plans by The extremists and let it happen they should be under arrest as we speak. Speech no matter how offensive may not be censored or denied. If Americas founders had decided to say nothing instead of speaking freely and sacrificing their Lives , their Fortunes and their Sacred honor in pursuit of the freedoms you would so quickly deny to others. What have you sacrificed for your freedom to speak freely.... Others have given all !!! For you.

Sing it, Roy.

I never did. I judge by accomplishments. I'm still waiting for a list of Biden's over his 50-year career.

Some say that, yes.

Sing it, Roy.

I never did. I judge by accomplishments. I'm still waiting for a list of Biden's over his 50-year career.

Some say that, yes.

Is there ever a time when the "accomplishments" (a strictly partisan understanding) come at too great a price?

Sing it, Roy.

Impeachment is a purely political process, but it is very apparent that many of today's Republicans are more concerned about their re-election chances than their conscience. Nothing is beyond the pale. No one expects conviction, but at least all of this is part of the record, and everyone could see very very clearly what happened. There is no question Trump planned and incited his "brown shirt" mob to over turn the election. It might be the consequences of this will be felt further on in time, and of course NewYork and Georgia are investigating him.

The scary thing is...if nothing is beyond the pale, what happens when a more competent kleptocrat with a resounding populist message comes into power? Who knows, it could be a leftist next time. Hell...they'll crap their pants :lol:

This Impeachment has little hope of getting Republicans to condemn Trump.

What it does is makes a case for History to condemn Trumps actions and inaction related to the attack. Republicans have a chance to refute what was presented today. If they are as ineffective as they were yesterday, History will also condemn those Republicans who failed to hold Trump accountable.

Specifically, Cruz, McConnell, Graham and others who supported the lies that led to the attacks

This impeachment trial is and always will be remembered as a politically driven joke I don't believe I am going out a limb in the slightest when I say every member of the Senate Democrat and Republican knew how they were going to vote before the impeachment was ever sent to the Senate. When you have that all that is going is people playing politics which is what we are seeing.

Forum List

Back