It's Over

Everybody saying that Trump won the 2020 election is telling a lie. Anybody saying the election was stolen, is telling a lie.
He did win the election in a landslide...if you want to change my mind call for a real ballot and signature audit in every state....but I have a right to my opinion...and until your side is ready to open up the election to inspection you can't say I'm lying...I just have a different opinion from yours...same with Trump...
We don't need to audit every state. We can audit Georgia as an example to see if there is any evidence of election fraud. Since Georgia became the center of attention of voter integrity. Georgia counted, recounted, hand counted, and recounted the ballots again. And then on January 5th they did the whole thing again under the strictest scrutiny of any US election. And the results had democrats win the Georgia senate (a statewide election) by even a bigger margin than the statewide presidential election.
True...but I made my point...to call a man a liar one needs to back that up....and they won't because they can't...
Its backed up. Trump said he won the election in a landslide. He didn't. Votes were certified for Joe Biden and Joe is now president. Trump said Pence could reject the votes. No he couldn't. Another lie that lead to a mob chanting Hang Mike Pence. Give it up man. Trump is a liar and his lies have fed the trolls long enough.
His lies got people killed

He does not care

Everybody saying that Trump won the 2020 election is telling a lie. Anybody saying the election was stolen, is telling a lie.
He did win the election in a landslide...if you want to change my mind call for a real ballot and signature audit in every state....but I have a right to my opinion...and until your side is ready to open up the election to inspection you can't say I'm lying...I just have a different opinion from yours...same with Trump...
We don't need to audit every state. We can audit Georgia as an example to see if there is any evidence of election fraud. Since Georgia became the center of attention of voter integrity. Georgia counted, recounted, hand counted, and recounted the ballots again. And then on January 5th they did the whole thing again under the strictest scrutiny of any US election. And the results had democrats win the Georgia senate (a statewide election) by even a bigger margin than the statewide presidential election.
True...but I made my point...to call a man a liar one needs to back that up....and they won't because they can't...
Its backed up. Trump said he won the election in a landslide. He didn't. Votes were certified for Joe Biden and Joe is now president. Trump said Pence could reject the votes. No he couldn't. Another lie that lead to a mob chanting Hang Mike Pence. Give it up man. Trump is a liar and his lies have fed the trolls long enough.
mail in ballots are fraudulent. why else won't the states let them be audited?
What is to audit?

In FL ballots have to be requested, other States just mail out ballots willy nilly, no verification if the voter still lives at the registered address,

Tens of millions voted by mail for the first time in 2020
I doubt if they want to go back to standing in line.

That train has left the station

In FL ballots have to be requested, other States just mail out ballots willy nilly, no verification if the voter still lives at the registered address,

Yep, and ballot rejection rates went from 6%, on average, to .003%. Only in a commie world would that make any sense when there were so many first timers? Statistics say first timers should make more mistakes.

Last edited:
Funny stuff. You twits believe that men can be women, and you're saying we're duped? Hilarious.
Yes, absolutely, with out a doubt, you are duped.
Oh yeah, and men can become women, huh.
Vijay jay and all? Wow, uterus too? They using maxi pads?
Oh yeah. Democrats even allow the freaks to compete in women's sports.
They hate females

Yep, and ballot rejection rates went from 6%, on average, to .003%. Only in a commie world would that make any sense when there were so many first timers? Statics say first timers should make more mistakes.

There was a concerted effort to educate voters on how to properly prepare a mail in ballot. They also learned from their mistakes in the primaries

Yep, and ballot rejection rates went from 6%, on average, to .003%. Only in a commie world would that make any sense when there were so many first timers? Statics say first timers should make more mistakes.

There was a concerted effort to educate voters on how to properly prepare a mail in ballot. They also learned from their mistakes in the primaries

Pure commie BS. Most probably never saw ballots cast in their names.

Wrong about what?! Do you honestly think that riot would have happened if it wasn’t for Trump drilling in the unsubstantiated claim that the election was being stolen from him? Be honest

I saw an interview with Sen Angus King of Maine and he talked about a law professor who used the “but for” criteria of guilt.

“But for” Trumps statements and acts, would the riots have occurred.
If Trump had accepted the results after all his legal challenges were exhausted, would the riots have occurred?
You mean if he caved to obvious fraud. You have had fours years of him. What made people think he would not fight back?
The way to fight back is in court. Not tyranny
He tried the courts. They refused to hear evidence. He is telling the truth and has more credibility than the MSM. And stop the drama. Trump did not do one thing tyrannical.
If the courts refused to hear the evidence then there was a reason for that and Trumps team should have presented better cases. But that’s how our system works. You go through the system, you don’t try and overthrow it when you’re not happy with the results. This is basic shit people. Shouldn’t be complicated to understand

If they were trying to overthrow something they wouldn't have shown up with flags and banners, they would have guns. You commie drama queens are so pathetic. I carry a pocket knife, does that mean I'm armed?

I didn’t say they were armed. Since when does being armed set the bar for what qualifies with insurrection?! Damn your arguments are thin

Your fantastic house managers claimed they were armed. Are you saying they lied?
Did they say armed with guns? I don’t know what quote you’re talking about and I don’t see what it has to do with this discussion

Had you been listening yesterday, you'd know they did.
Ok if they said armed with guns and nobody was armed with guns then they were wrong. I didn’t hear it. What’s your point?
It's really simple, the commies are lying and their slick hollywood production is mostly fiction.
it’s not that simple. The majority of their presentation consists of videos and actual Trump statements. Can’t lie about that. Whether they called spear a and flags ‘arms’ really makes no difference to the trial.

Bullshit, out of context quotes are worthless and are used to build a false narrative.

I’m not seeing false narratives here. I’m seeing tweets and speeches and events laid out pretty clearly. And the only defense I’m hearing from Trumps people is “he’s already out of office, this is unconstitutional” ... so weak

Yet you missed the lies about the crowd being armed with guns.

I just heard them talking about the crowd being armed with guns in their summary. They were talking about the Pennsylvania situation where protestors trying to Stop the Steal did have guns and were arrested. They are using that as an example of how violent and dangerous actions were foreseeable.
So? You're against the second amendment?
Nope, all for the 2nd

Wrong about what?! Do you honestly think that riot would have happened if it wasn’t for Trump drilling in the unsubstantiated claim that the election was being stolen from him? Be honest

I saw an interview with Sen Angus King of Maine and he talked about a law professor who used the “but for” criteria of guilt.

If Trump had accepted the results after all his legal challenges were exhausted, would the riots have occurred?
You mean if he caved to obvious fraud. You have had fours years of him. What made people think he would not fight back?
He tried the courts. They refused to hear evidence. He is telling the truth and has more credibility than the MSM. And stop the drama. Trump did not do one thing tyrannical.
If the courts refused to hear the evidence then there was a reason for that and Trumps team should have presented better cases. But that’s how our system works. You go through the system, you don’t try and overthrow it when you’re not happy with the results. This is basic shit people. Shouldn’t be complicated to understand

If they were trying to overthrow something they wouldn't have shown up with flags and banners, they would have guns. You commie drama queens are so pathetic. I carry a pocket knife, does that mean I'm armed?

I didn’t say they were armed. Since when does being armed set the bar for what qualifies with insurrection?! Damn your arguments are thin

Your fantastic house managers claimed they were armed. Are you saying they lied?
Did they say armed with guns? I don’t know what quote you’re talking about and I don’t see what it has to do with this discussion

Ok if they said armed with guns and nobody was armed with guns then they were wrong. I didn’t hear it. What’s your point?
It's really simple, the commies are lying and their slick hollywood production is mostly fiction.
it’s not that simple. The majority of their presentation consists of videos and actual Trump statements. Can’t lie about that. Whether they called spear a and flags ‘arms’ really makes no difference to the trial.

Bullshit, out of context quotes are worthless and are used to build a false narrative.

I’m not seeing false narratives here. I’m seeing tweets and speeches and events laid out pretty clearly. And the only defense I’m hearing from Trumps people is “he’s already out of office, this is unconstitutional” ... so weak

I just heard them talking about the crowd being armed with guns in their summary. They were talking about the Pennsylvania situation where protestors trying to Stop the Steal did have guns and were arrested. They are using that as an example of how violent and dangerous actions were foreseeable.

No they claimed an armed insurrection at the US capitol, said people had guns and knives. No one that I'm aware of had a gun, well except the cops who shot an unarmed woman.

Well again I haven't heard those claims. But also I have seen what happened at the capital and whether they had guns or knives really makes no difference. The events of that day, the damage, and the violence speaks for itself.

Pure commie BS. Most probably never saw ballots cast in their names.

Of course you have zero proof of that

There is NO EVIDENCE of people requesting mail in ballots and finding that someone had cast a ballot in their name

No they claimed an armed insurrection at the US capitol, said people had guns and knives. No one that I'm aware of had a gun, well except the cops who shot an unarmed woman.

Well again I haven't heard those claims. But also I have seen what happened at the capital and whether they had guns or knives really makes no difference. The events of that day, the damage, and the violence speaks for itself.
Sure it matters, changes the story stupid

No intent

Yep, and ballot rejection rates went from 6%, on average, to .003%. Only in a commie world would that make any sense when there were so many first timers? Statistics say first timers should make more mistakes.

Do you have a link to stats on that? Doesn’t sound believable unless there were large tech advances for verification

Funny stuff. You twits believe that men can be women, and you're saying we're duped? Hilarious.
Yes, absolutely, with out a doubt, you are duped.
Oh yeah, and men can become women, huh.
Sure, why not?
Dumb shit.
You dazzle me with how retarded your arguments are. Way to go man!
Yeah, you're smart.

Democrats are beside themselves that no one is watching their little sham of a hearing...so now they are tossing out all kinds of nutty shit.....
What kind of nutty shit are they tossing out?
That everyone on Trump's side is guilty....for everything...and they all must be punished....
Not everyone, but those who supported his lies and spread misinformation should be held accountable
Exactly how do you intend to hold me "accountable, MoFo?

Like who?....and who says he was lying?...who is the arbiter of truth?...
Just saying he lied doesn't make it so...you must prove he lied...which I'm sure Trump would love to watch them try...that would require evidence to the contrary to be presented and no way do the guilty dems want that....
And that is your opinion but when you voice it you lie.

Autopsy said so
LOL

Liar. Nothing on there says he died from drugs.

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression

Manner of death: Homicide.

NINTCHDBPICT000586601207.png

Stupid commie try reading this link.

Where'd ya go commie, can't find a way out of the ass kicking I just gave ya?

Forum List

Back