It's Over

Like who?....and who says he was lying?...who is the arbiter of truth?...
Just saying he lied doesn't make it so...you must prove he lied...which I'm sure Trump would love to watch them try...that would require evidence to the contrary to be presented and no way do the guilty dems want that....
Everybody saying that Trump won the 2020 election is telling a lie. Anybody saying the election was stolen, is telling a lie.
He did win the election in a landslide...if you want to change my mind call for a real ballot and signature audit in every state....but I have a right to my opinion...and until your side is ready to open up the election to inspection you can't say I'm lying...I just have a different opinion from yours...same with Trump...
You can have whatever opinion you want but your opinions are not based on proven facts. They are based on emotional bias and lies that have been told to you by an Ex-president.
The same is true of your opinions. What makes your opinions better than his? What makes you a better judge of "proven facts" than him? What you consider fact or lie is still just your opinion. Why is your opinion somehow better?

In FL ballots have to be requested, other States just mail out ballots willy nilly, no verification if the voter still lives at the registered address,

Tens of millions voted by mail for the first time in 2020
I doubt if they want to go back to standing in line.

That train has left the station

Yep, and ballot rejection rates went from 6%, on average, to .003%. Only in a commie world would that make any sense when there were so many first timers? Statics say first timers should make more mistakes.

There was a concerted effort to educate voters on how to properly prepare a mail in ballot. They also learned from their mistakes in the primaries

Pure commie BS. Most probably never saw ballots cast in their names.

Of course you have zero proof of that

There is NO EVIDENCE of people requesting mail in ballots and finding that someone had cast a ballot in their name

Bullshit, GA didn't check signatures against the registration card, they only checked against the application for the ballot. Anyone could have requested the ballot, then submitted it, and of course the freaking signatures would match. Maricopa county NV, turned down the signature verification machines, basically rendering them useless. So you are seriously ill-informed of just a liar.

Last edited:
He said the election was stolen from him. He went to court. None of his claims showed merit for a case. Its all a PR stunt and a lie that has people like you duped

His lies and refusal to concede got people killed
Who got the people killed in the Summer of love protests? Pelosi, AOC, Harris, Waters. When is their trial?
I didn’t see any of them spreading lies to create an angry mob. George Floyd died
That he was killed by police or that he hadn't already killed himself when police became involved were certainly lies used to stir up violent riots that killed people.

Just saying he lied doesn't make it so...you must prove he lied...which I'm sure Trump would love to watch them try...that would require evidence to the contrary to be presented and no way do the guilty dems want that....
Everybody saying that Trump won the 2020 election is telling a lie. Anybody saying the election was stolen, is telling a lie.
He did win the election in a landslide...if you want to change my mind call for a real ballot and signature audit in every state....but I have a right to my opinion...and until your side is ready to open up the election to inspection you can't say I'm lying...I just have a different opinion from yours...same with Trump...
You can have whatever opinion you want but your opinions are not based on proven facts. They are based on emotional bias and lies that have been told to you by an Ex-president.

The fact is that the rules were judicially changed just before the election in favor of the Democrats and allowed for the ability to more. easily cheat. It can’t get any more factual than that.
If the rules were judicially changed then that is a legal change. The remedy is to challenge it in court or change it through legislation. Not try and overthrow the government.
But it is only your imagination that the demonstrators tried to overthrow the government.

In FL ballots have to be requested, other States just mail out ballots willy nilly, no verification if the voter still lives at the registered address,

Yep, and ballot rejection rates went from 6%, on average, to .003%. Only in a commie world would that make any sense when there were so many first timers? Statistics say first timers should make more mistakes.

Do you have a link to stats on that? Doesn’t sound believable unless there were large tech advances for verification

GA rejection rate in 2016 6.42%, in 2020 .35%.
AK rejection rate in 2016 3.17% in 2020 .95%

This is the first link that was handy, I've seen others that are different, but I'm not going to take the time to find them. You're welcome to do so.

Wrong about what?! Do you honestly think that riot would have happened if it wasn’t for Trump drilling in the unsubstantiated claim that the election was being stolen from him? Be honest

I saw an interview with Sen Angus King of Maine and he talked about a law professor who used the “but for” criteria of guilt.

“But for” Trumps statements and acts, would the riots have occurred.
If Trump had accepted the results after all his legal challenges were exhausted, would the riots have occurred?
You mean if he caved to obvious fraud. You have had fours years of him. What made people think he would not fight back?
The way to fight back is in court. Not tyranny
He tried the courts. They refused to hear evidence. He is telling the truth and has more credibility than the MSM. And stop the drama. Trump did not do one thing tyrannical.
If the courts refused to hear the evidence then there was a reason for that and Trumps team should have presented better cases. But that’s how our system works. You go through the system, you don’t try and overthrow it when you’re not happy with the results. This is basic shit people. Shouldn’t be complicated to understand

If they were trying to overthrow something they wouldn't have shown up with flags and banners, they would have guns. You commie drama queens are so pathetic. I carry a pocket knife, does that mean I'm armed?

I didn’t say they were armed. Since when does being armed set the bar for what qualifies with insurrection?! Damn your arguments are thin

Your fantastic house managers claimed they were armed. Are you saying they lied?
Did they say armed with guns? I don’t know what quote you’re talking about and I don’t see what it has to do with this discussion

Had you been listening yesterday, you'd know they did.
Ok if they said armed with guns and nobody was armed with guns then they were wrong. I didn’t hear it. What’s your point?
It's really simple, the commies are lying and their slick hollywood production is mostly fiction.
it’s not that simple. The majority of their presentation consists of videos and actual Trump statements. Can’t lie about that. Whether they called spear a and flags ‘arms’ really makes no difference to the trial.

Bullshit, out of context quotes are worthless and are used to build a false narrative.

I’m not seeing false narratives here. I’m seeing tweets and speeches and events laid out pretty clearly. And the only defense I’m hearing from Trumps people is “he’s already out of office, this is unconstitutional” ... so weak

Yet you missed the lies about the crowd being armed with guns.

Clubs, Bear gas and pipe bombs.

They were also adept at beating people with the American Flag

Pipe bombs in the capitol, you're such a liar.

The only ones to bomb the capitol were commie leftist scum in 1983.

And our duly impeached scumbag Bill Clinton pardoned them.
According to rightwingnut whataboutisms, that was excusable because Nixon extended the Vietnam War.
Untrue. Nixon did not extend the war and anti-American communist sympathizers were the ones claiming he did.

Wrong about what?! Do you honestly think that riot would have happened if it wasn’t for Trump drilling in the unsubstantiated claim that the election was being stolen from him? Be honest

I saw an interview with Sen Angus King of Maine and he talked about a law professor who used the “but for” criteria of guilt.

If Trump had accepted the results after all his legal challenges were exhausted, would the riots have occurred?
You mean if he caved to obvious fraud. You have had fours years of him. What made people think he would not fight back?
He tried the courts. They refused to hear evidence. He is telling the truth and has more credibility than the MSM. And stop the drama. Trump did not do one thing tyrannical.
If the courts refused to hear the evidence then there was a reason for that and Trumps team should have presented better cases. But that’s how our system works. You go through the system, you don’t try and overthrow it when you’re not happy with the results. This is basic shit people. Shouldn’t be complicated to understand

If they were trying to overthrow something they wouldn't have shown up with flags and banners, they would have guns. You commie drama queens are so pathetic. I carry a pocket knife, does that mean I'm armed?

I didn’t say they were armed. Since when does being armed set the bar for what qualifies with insurrection?! Damn your arguments are thin

Your fantastic house managers claimed they were armed. Are you saying they lied?
Did they say armed with guns? I don’t know what quote you’re talking about and I don’t see what it has to do with this discussion

Ok if they said armed with guns and nobody was armed with guns then they were wrong. I didn’t hear it. What’s your point?
It's really simple, the commies are lying and their slick hollywood production is mostly fiction.
it’s not that simple. The majority of their presentation consists of videos and actual Trump statements. Can’t lie about that. Whether they called spear a and flags ‘arms’ really makes no difference to the trial.

Bullshit, out of context quotes are worthless and are used to build a false narrative.

I’m not seeing false narratives here. I’m seeing tweets and speeches and events laid out pretty clearly. And the only defense I’m hearing from Trumps people is “he’s already out of office, this is unconstitutional” ... so weak

According to rightwingnut whataboutisms, that was excusable because Nixon extended the Vietnam War.
Nixon is the one who ended the Vietnam War.
After extending it. Didn't he campaign in '68 to end it?
A campaign promise that he delivered on. I'm not a Dick Nixon fan but give him credit where credit is due. Kennedy escalated the war. So did Johnson. Nixon ended it.
Learn the meaning of the word, "extended." Then calculate how many Americans died because he didn't pull us out of Vietnam when he promised.
In my opinion Nixon was both a sleeze and the crook he claimed he wasn't but he didn't start or extend the war unnecessarily. Overall he helped reduce American casualties. But I still hate him because of some deaths he is responsible for through not being able to keep his mouth shut while trying to pander to the American public.

Autopsy said so
LOL

Liar. Nothing on there says he died from drugs.

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual, restraint, and neck compression

Manner of death: Homicide.

NINTCHDBPICT000586601207.png
Read your own cut and paste:

"Manner of death classification is a statutory function of the medical examiner,..."
"Manner of death is not a legal determination of culpability or intent, and should not be used to usurp the judicial process."

So that is what you immediately try to do.
"Homicide" is a medical term. "Murder" must be determined in a court of law.

Nixon is the one who ended the Vietnam War.
After extending it. Didn't he campaign in '68 to end it?
A campaign promise that he delivered on. I'm not a Dick Nixon fan but give him credit where credit is due. Kennedy escalated the war. So did Johnson. Nixon ended it.
Nixon ended some of our participation. Congress decided the war.

He said the election was stolen from him. He went to court. None of his claims showed merit for a case. Its all a PR stunt and a lie that has people like you duped

His lies and refusal to concede got people killed
Who got the people killed in the Summer of love protests? Pelosi, AOC, Harris, Waters. When is their trial?
I didn’t see any of them spreading lies to create an angry mob. George Floyd died
That he was killed by police or that he hadn't already killed himself when police became involved were certainly lies used to stir up violent riots that killed people.
Why Conservatives are viewed as morons supporting any conspiracy theory that covers their actions.

Why don’t you tell us how the TRUMPmob was really ANTIFA

The same is true of your opinions. What makes your opinions better than his? What makes you a better judge of "proven facts" than him? What you consider fact or lie is still just your opinion. Why is your opinion somehow better?
Cause my opinions are based on reality and his are based on conspiracy theories that defy logic and reason. His opinions are also based on predictable narratives that we all saw trump setting up before the election even began. You can play the whole “how do we know anything is really real game” but it’s all BS

The fact is that the rules were judicially changed just before the election in favor of the Democrats and allowed for the ability to more. easily cheat. It can’t get any more factual than that.
If the rules were judicially changed then that is a legal change. The remedy is to challenge it in court or change it through legislation. Not try and overthrow the government.
But it is only your imagination that the demonstrators tried to overthrow the government.
No that’s not my imagination. There’s actually recorded video of it happening

Yep, and ballot rejection rates went from 6%, on average, to .003%. Only in a commie world would that make any sense when there were so many first timers? Statistics say first timers should make more mistakes.

Do you have a link to stats on that? Doesn’t sound believable unless there were large tech advances for verification

This is the first link that was handy, I've seen others that are different, but I'm not going to take the time to find them. You're welcome to do so.

Ok those numbers are 100x different than you originally posted and don’t seem too out of whack when looking at the historical data of the other states. Thanks for posting the link though. I’ll give you credit for that. Doesn’t show fraud

Cause my opinions are based on reality and his are based on conspiracy theories that defy logic and reason. His opinions are also based on predictable narratives that we all saw trump setting up before the election even began. You can play the whole “how do we know anything is really real game” but it’s all BS
but still opinions, and we don't accept your opinion as fact. you hang out in your TDS world. reality was antifa was the instigator. it's recorded.

post the video.

Ok those numbers are 100x different than you originally posted and don’t seem too out of whack when looking at the historical data of the other states. Thanks for posting the link though. I’ll give you credit for that. Doesn’t show fraud
forensic audit of ballots is needed, as I already stated in previous posts, but you all are against that, and still haven't explained why? So I interpret that as you know they are fraudulent ballots.

forensic audit of ballots is needed, as I already stated in previous posts, but you all are against that, and still haven't explained why? So I interpret that as you know they are fraudulent ballots.
Explain what you want done in your audit?

what kind of weapons did they have?

Forum List

Back