its republican establishment fault= paris and brussel and san bernadino attack

It makes work
San Bernadino was workplace violence , not an ISIS attack .

Sure the guy wanted to do an attack , but getting pissed at his work took over . Guy had a stick up his ass way before ISIS was even on the world radar .
I thought it was a joke but you are serious. Has 9-11 been that long ago that people forgot or lefties still blame it on Bush and think we deserved it? Workplace Violence never includes the wife of the shooter unless she is the victim. The terrorist attack was well planned by both fanatics and low information lefties have their heads in the sand (or up their asses) because they don't want to hear the truth.

I just heard a report on that neighborhood in Belgium. Has produced more terrorists than any place in Europe
Link?
Belgian 'hotbed for jihadism' under spotlight after Paris attacks
It does not say that neighborhood has produced the most terrorists. It says quite a few have come from there. It also says Belgium, not the neighborhood, has the highest per capita who have gone to Syria, not the most.

It makes work
San Bernadino was workplace violence , not an ISIS attack .

Sure the guy wanted to do an attack , but getting pissed at his work took over . Guy had a stick up his ass way before ISIS was even on the world radar .
I thought it was a joke but you are serious. Has 9-11 been that long ago that people forgot or lefties still blame it on Bush and think we deserved it? Workplace Violence never includes the wife of the shooter unless she is the victim. The terrorist attack was well planned by both fanatics and low information lefties have their heads in the sand (or up their asses) because they don't want to hear the truth.

Oh I reemember 911. Now that was terrorism.!!

But people didn't really blame bush even though it happened on his watch . Now obama , he gets blamed for everything across the planet .

Google Molenbeek, belgium
is trump idiot ?
why he is saying this .....and make bad problem for hisself ?
israel lobby can kill his campaign
Trump says Israel should pay U.S. for defense
The Jews loved Donald and his AIPAC speech. He is hinting that all allies step up and contribute more to their defense. We need to pay down our debt.
i dont talk about jews vote .im talking about israel establishment. im talking about somebody like robert mordoch.they have power.in media. in anythings

Google Molenbeek, belgium
is trump idiot ?
why he is saying this .....and make bad problem for hisself ?
israel lobby can kill his campaign
Trump says Israel should pay U.S. for defense
The Jews loved Donald and his AIPAC speech. He is hinting that all allies step up and contribute more to their defense. We need to pay down our debt.
i dont talk about jews vote .im talking about israel establishment. im talking about somebody like robert mordoch.they have power.in media. in anythings
I would not be concerned if I was an establishment Jew. Trump is following his negotiating strategy...make a demand that might appear excessive to some ...all the while knowing you will negotiate for less...but that less will be enough.

I just heard a report on that neighborhood in Belgium. Has produced more terrorists than any place in Europe
Link?
Belgian 'hotbed for jihadism' under spotlight after Paris attacks
It does not say that neighborhood has produced the most terrorists. It says quite a few have come from there. It also says Belgium, not the neighborhood, has the highest per capita who have gone to Syria, not the most.
Urban Dictionary: Picking the fly shit out of the pepper

why european detective are stupid?
poirot was belgium
poirot_avatar
poirot1-438388.jpg

Forum List

Back