Its so sad around here

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Yesterday, one of my coworkers granddaughters(her dad works out here as well) was driving down the road and swerved to miss a deer. She over corrected and flipped. Her 8 month old died.
As if that wasnt bad enough...
A guy out here has a girlfriend. Her toddler got the flu last week. Last night he got real sick. His mom took him to doctor again and they said he had pneumonia. Before they left doctor, he quit breathing. Last update said he was still alive but we cant get ahold of him anymore... :/
This sucks!

Yesterday, one of my coworkers granddaughters(her dad works out here as well) was driving down the road and swerved to miss a deer. She over corrected and flipped. Her 8 month old died.
A guy out here has a girlfriend. Her toddler got the flu last week. Last night he got real sick. His mom took him to doctor again and they said he had pneumonia. Before they left doctor, he quit breathing. Last update said he was still alive but we cant get ahold of him anymore... :/
This sucks!
To be blunt, if you had an understanding of God and who He is it would be easier. Still suck, but just less suck.

This sucks!
To be blunt, if you had an understanding of God and who He is it would be easier. Still suck, but just less suck.
Oh, i understand. Thats why i know he has no problem killing little children.

This sucks!
Like I said before and you agreed, your mind is closed to learning.

This sucks!
In fact they are easiest...My third wife could never understand why I don't swerve for animals but simply plow them over.. As far as I see it it's me or them.....

This sucks!
Lol

Baby is stable enough for an ambulance ride to a bigger hospital.
Thank GOODNESS

This sucks!
In fact they are easiest...My third wife could never understand why I don't swerve for animals but simply plow them over.. As far as I see it it's me or them.....
Exactly right. My daughter rolled her car into a ditch trying to avoid a deer. Luckily, she wasn't hurt. But the thousands of dollars to repair the car taught her the lesson I was trying to teach her and all My kids. Your life is much more important than a deer, or a skunk, or a possum or any other kind of animal that runs out in front of you.

This sucks!
Lol
Prayers for all affected.
Not being funny.

This sucks!
Lol
Not being funny.
Thanks weather. I appreciate it

Lol
Not being funny.
Thanks weather. I appreciate it
True story. Abbreviated but true.
Man I met struggles with the existence of God. One day he had the urge to walk in the woods behind his house. He ran into an old lady he never saw before who first thing says to him you need to go to church.

So he walks into the local church that Sunday. This guy walks up to him and says you need this and hands him a Bible.

Few years later he’s in the church leadership heavily involved in the church. Driving home with his wife and daughter one Sunday a truck t bones his car. He wakes up in the hospital. His wife and daughter are dead.

So he says screw God and becomes an unbelieving hermit.

A year later he starts to get this urge to go back to church. He finally says OK God, but you give me a sign why I should believe.

That afternoon a highway patrolman knocks on his door. Says he was cleaning out the patrol car and found this behind the seat.

It was the Bible that was handed to him when his journey began.

Well, they didnt flip. I just heard what actually happened from the grandma.
There was a deer and she swerved. She went off the road and hit a fence. A fence post went through the windshield and hit the baby in the head. When she first picked her up, her eyes were crazy. "Off to both sides" as she put it

Weatherman2020
She also said that a babysitter to one of the other grandkids was home and she lived like 2 door downs.. She started doing CPR on the baby. When the ambulance showed up, she stood up and said "there is a rainbow right above us"
It didnt rain yesterday or nothing...

Weatherman2020
She also said that a babysitter to one of the other grandkids was home and she lived like 2 door downs.. She started doing CPR on the baby. When the ambulance showed up, she stood up and said "there is a rainbow right above us"
G.T. read the OP first. Then come back to this post.

Last edited:
Weatherman2020
He’s there. He never did say life would be easy, but He did say He will always be there with us.

The dad was standing over the baby at the hospital when it was still alive and she was holding his finger. The nurse came in and said he had to leave. He said "no. she hasnt let go off my finger. I cant leave until she lets go"
I almost cried on that one.

Forum List

Back