Its starting ! The seizing of guns.

I disagree.
When a person commits a robbery, with a gun, commits domestic violence with a gun, commits homicide with a gun..............that "right" for that person should be revoked.

Yes, I know you disagree. We will just have to agree to disagree. I think it is wrong to continue to punish someone after they have, as they say, paid their debt to society.

we must hold all lawmakers of treason
As the old saying goes, your right to swing your fist ends where my nose begins. If you claim to have a bomb on a plane you have now infringed on the rights of everyone on that plane that is now delayed due to your actions.

If you use your free speech to lie about me and cause me harm you have no infringed on my rights and you do not have the right to do so.

And yes, thank Odin for the 2nd so I can take care of people like you who think their rights trump mine.
sorry your option and feelings don’t matter the constitution does. Just like the charge of yelling fire in a crowded theater. It was thrown out, we will do the same to your feelings.

I just saw a video of some commies like you that thought it was ok to attack someone for calling them fat. The guy handled them.

There is a war on words I for one will be on the offensive to protect my rights. Don’t be a threat to my rights.

sorry your option and feelings don’t matter the constitution does. Just like the charge of yelling fire in a crowded. It was thrown out, we will do the same to your feelings.

The charge of yelling fire was not thrown out and there are laws in every state against inducing a panic that have been upheld by every court.

The constitution does not give you the right to infringe upon my rights. That you think it does shows what sort of a person you are. You are the reason we need the 2nd.

The charge of yelling fire was not thrown out and there are laws in every state against inducing a panic that have been upheld by every court.

The constitution does not give you the right to infringe upon my rights. That you think it does shows what sort of a person you are. You are the reason we need the 2nd.
Lol of course it was found to be legal years later. Be mad..
do you understand what I said? I want to be clear going forward you understand. God bless you

Lol of course it was found to be legal years later. Be mad..
do you understand what I said? I want to be clear going forward you understand. God bless you

Yes, I understand that you think your rights trump the rights of everyone else.

Which is why we have the 2nd. So you can be shown the errors of your ways if you try that shit.

Yes, I understand that you think your rights trump the rights of everyone else.

Which is why we have the 2nd. So you can be shown the errors of your ways if you try that shit.
Nothing personal, but you have been given my terms. May god bless you and show you the right way.

Nothing personal, but you have been given my terms. May god bless you and show you the right way.

Good luck with that! Your rights will never trump those of me or my family. You are not special

Correct, it protects these things from the government. It does not grant them, it protects them.
No, it doesn't.
"The right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"?
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms"?
So evidently, somewhere, someone or some local government had a different set of rights.
Common sense. You are born with them all even if you are born where there is no government.
Parents are people's first government.
None of those things are in the Bill of Rights.
YES, they ARE.
There 27 amendments to the bill of rights.
Voting is a privilege granted to citizens of a certain age.
Amendment 15
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Amendment 19
The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of sex. Congress shall have power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

No, it doesn't.
"The right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances"?
"The right of the people to keep and bear arms"?
So evidently, somewhere, someone or some local government had a different set of rights.

All those rights existed prior to the bill of rights. All the bill of rights did was limit the government power to infringe upon them.

Parents are people's first government.

That is just stupid

YES, they ARE.
There 27 amendments to the bill of rights.

No, the Bill of Rights are the first 10. The rest are just amendments. How can you be an adult and not know this?

The Bill of Rights is the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution. It spells out Americans’ rights in relation to their government.

You are not god. You do a shit job of representing whatever god it is you think you worship.
culture is Anglo-PROTESTANT. Protestantism defined our culture more than Anglo-ism did. That's how we managed to make this melting pot work. That is my god and my culture

culture is Anglo-PROTESTANT. Protestantism defined our culture more than Anglo-ism did. That's how we managed to make this melting pot work. That is my god and my culture

So, your god is Protestantism. That makes a lot of sense now.

All those rights existed prior to the bill of rights. All the bill of rights did was limit the government power to infringe upon them.
Really?
Then why did Madison (and Jefferson) feel the need to codify the obvious?
That is just stupid
What you stated, "Every human is born with those rights" is.
No, the Bill of Rights are the first 10. The rest are just amendments. How can you be an adult and not know this?
BS, and you're an adult?
And you don't know ALL of the Bill of Rights are AMENDMENTS.........of the constitution.
You even state it below.

The Bill of Rights is the first 10 Amendments to the Constitution. It spells out Americans’ rights in relation to their government.
So, are amendments 11-27.

Really?
Then why did Madison (and Jefferson) feel the need to codify the obvious?

Madison and Jefferson felt the need to limit the power of the government on these rights due to where they came from and who they were fighting.

And you don't know ALL of the Bill of Rights are AMENDMENTS.........of the constitution.
You even state it below.

Yes, the Bill of rights are amendments, but not all amendments are part of the bill of rights.

So, are amendments 11-27.

No, they are not. This is really stupid hill for you to die on. Making such an argument just destroys any credibility you have rendering your post meaningless.

What you stated, "Every human is born with those rights" is.

If you are living alone on an island you have all those rights. None of them were granted to you by yourself, which is just a stupid concept.

Madison and Jefferson felt the need to limit the power of the government on these rights due to where they came from and who they were fighting.

Yes, the Bill of rights are amendments, but not all amendments are part of the bill of rights.
Like saying the bill of rights, being amendments are NOT part of the constitution.

Since the Constitution was ratified in 1789, it has been amended 27 times.
The first ten amendments, known collectively as the Bill of Rights, offer specific protections of individual liberty and justice and place restrictions on the powers of government within the U.S. states.

The majority of the 17 later amendments expand individual civil rights protections. Others address issues related to federal authority or modify government processes and procedures.

No, they are not. This is really stupid hill for you to die on. Making such an argument just destroys any credibility you have rendering your post meaningless.
WOW.

Like saying the bill of rights, being amendments are NOT part of the constitution.

They are all part of the Constitution.

Since the Constitution was ratified in 1789, it has been amended 27 times.
The first ten amendments, known collectively as the Bill of Rights, offer specific protections of individual liberty and justice and place restrictions on the powers of government within the U.S. states.

The majority of the 17 later amendments expand individual civil rights protections. Others address issues related to federal authority or modify government processes and procedures.

So, you just posted that only the first 10 amendments, are the Bill of Rights. Are you now changing your stance on this?

Forum List

Back