Its starting ! The seizing of guns.

That is a lie.
Where, in the 2nd amendment, does it allow unlimited amount of guns?
I'll wait.
You are confused Moon Bat.

The term "arms" in the Constitution applies to everything. There are no restrictions in the Second Amendment.

You are confusing restrictions imposed by oppressive government with what is in the Constitution. They are different things. Many of the restrictions have been found to be un Constitutional in various court cases.

Do you even know that in the Miller case that the Supreme Court says that the Second protects arns in general use by the military? Or that the Heller case recognizes modern firearms like the AR-15?

The recent Bruen case says that if a goddamn government is going to put restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms they to do a lot more justification than they have been doing in the past. A lot of laws imposed in the filthy Democrat controlled Communist states cannot withstand the scrutiny demanded by Bruen. The Court recently demanded that the lower courts go back and reassess several gun laws that put oppressive restrictions on firearms.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The term "arms" in the Constitution applies to everything. There are no restrictions in the Second Amendment.
Yes, there are you moron.
Like the 1934 National Firearms Act?
You are confusing restrictions imposed by oppressive government with what is in the Constitution. They are different things. Many of the restrictions have been found to be un Constitutional in various court cases.
You criticize the "oppressive government" in one sentence, then applaud them in the next?
Do you even know that in the Miller case that the Supreme Court says that the Second protects arns in general use by the military? Or that the Heller case recognizes modern firearms like the AR-15?

The recent Bruen case says that if a goddamn government is going to put restrictions on the right to keep and bear arms they to do a lot more justification than they have been doing in the past. A lot of laws imposed in the filthy Democrat controlled Communist states cannot withstand the scrutiny demanded by Bruen. The Court recently demanded that the lower courts go back and reassess several gun laws that put oppressive restrictions on firearms.
Comprehension must have been the major for the retards, at Trump U.
I DIDN'T mention ANY type of weapon in my comment.
It's the NUMBER, NOT the TYPE...........Idiot.

The Right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed......

Right about there, you idiot
NO, it doesn't, Q-NUT.

Teabaggers keep ignoring the first part...........Naturally.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State..................

NO WHERE in the 2nd amendment, does it state an unlimited number of weapons one person can have, or what type.

NO, it doesn't, Q-NUT.

Teabaggers keep ignoring the first part...........Naturally.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State..................

NO WHERE in the 2nd amendment, does it state an unlimited number of weapons one person can have, or what type.

And no where in the first amendment does it state you are allowed to write an unlimited number of words...you ignorant doofus.

And no where in the first amendment does it state you are allowed to write an unlimited number of words...you ignorant doofus.
I know.
Talking too.
Especially this guy, there SHOULD be limits.

July 5 2018
President Donald Trump held a rally in Montana on Thursday night and rambled for more than an hour about everything from ICE to tax reform to… Sir Elton John.

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ.
And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room.
For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records.
Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

It looks seriously weird written down, that. What is Trump talking about? This is the only musical, the mouth? Breaking Elton John records? Elton John plays the piano. Not an organ. What is Trump going on about?

I know.
Talking too.
Especially this guy, there SHOULD be limits.

July 5 2018
President Donald Trump held a rally in Montana on Thursday night and rambled for more than an hour about everything from ICE to tax reform to… Sir Elton John.

“I have broken more Elton John records, he seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ.
And lots of other people helping. No we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look I only need this space. They need much more room.
For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records.
Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.”

It looks seriously weird written down, that. What is Trump talking about? This is the only musical, the mouth? Breaking Elton John records? Elton John plays the piano. Not an organ. What is Trump going on about?

Wow.....your post shows why you shouldnt mix booze and drugs

Wow.....your post shows why you shouldnt mix booze and drugs
Write that to your dear leader.
I KNOW, there HAS to be both in Trump's orange kool-aid.

1676124495014.jpeg

Yes, there are you moron.
Like the 1934 National Firearms Act?

You criticize the "oppressive government" in one sentence, then applaud them in the next?

Comprehension must have been the major for the retards, at Trump U.
I DIDN'T mention ANY type of weapon in my comment.
It's the NUMBER, NOT the TYPE...........Idiot.
You don't understand the NFA, do you?

It does not prohibit jackshit. It says you have to pay a filthy ass $200 tax in order to keep and bear certian arms, which is clearly unconstitutional. We don't tax Constitutional rights, do we?

I own three things covered under the NFA (one machine gun, one SBR and one silencer) so no prohibition just a stupid unconstitutional $200 tax.

Many people in the US own tanks and artillery pieces. Even jet fighters.

You don't know what you are talking about most of the time when you spout your silly shit, do you?

You don't understand the NFA, do you?
You DO?
About as much as you keep up, with your own drivel.

"The term "arms" in the Constitution applies to everything. There are no restrictions in the Second Amendment"
It does not prohibit jackshit. It says you have to pay a filthy ass $200 tax in order to keep and bear certian arms, which is clearly unconstitutional.
Really?
So, why hasn't the 1934 law been overturned?
It's only been 89 years.
We don't tax Constitutional rights, do we?
According to..........?
I own three things covered under the NFA (one machine gun, one SBR and one silencer) so no prohibition just a stupid unconstitutional $200 tax.
According to........?
Many people in the US own tanks and artillery pieces. Even jet fighters.
NO, shit genius.
Never stated, they didn't.
You don't know what you are talking about most of the time when you spout your silly shit, do you?
Evidently, YOU don't, moron.

Darn, a $200 tax and registration?

So, what's next in YOUR unrestricted 2nd amendment dystopia?

A Navy battleship?

You DO?
About as much as you keep up, with your own drivel.

"The term "arms" in the Constitution applies to everything. There are no restrictions in the Second Amendment"

Really?
So, why hasn't the 1934 law been overturned?
It's only been 89 years.

According to..........?

According to........?

NO, shit genius.
Never stated, they didn't.

Evidently, YOU don't, moron.

Darn, a $200 tax and registration?

So, what's next in YOUR unrestricted 2nd amendment dystopia?

A Navy battleship?
When the constitution was written, privately owned warships were common. They were called privateers. The constitution specifically allows the federal government to issue “letters of marque and reprisal” which were the authorizations for privateers to capture and sell ships of enemies of the United States and their cargos. Even almost all normal cargo ships were aremed with cannon to defend themselves and many had a letter or marque in their captain’s papers on the off chance they would run into a weaker ship belonging to an American enemy.

Forum List

Back