It's still getting hotter

actually, I've been waiting for a climate scientist who agrees with you. I gave you at least five by now. Willie Soon was the first. friends of Science the second set.
You're missing the point - or you're dodging something you don't want to answer. If global warming is a fraud or a hoax or a scam, SOMEWHERE there is a climate scientist that knows about the hoax, the fraud, the scam - and is willing to talk about it. But no one seems to have found him yet. And it's been decades, hasn't it. And there are thousands of climate scientists. I'm just having a hard time understanding why you guys haven't found him yet.
Here's a new one

It might have seemed like a fringe event, except for one speaker’s credentials. John F. Clauser shared the Nobel Prize in physics last year before declaring Tuesday that “there is no climate crisis” — a claim that contradicts the overwhelming scientific consensus.
As far as global warming goes, John Clauser IS a fringe speaker. He has zero qualifications in the topic, has never written, submitted or published a single piece of work with the slightest connection to climate science and is old enough that his cognitive abilities are in serious doubt. Your side's abuse of the man is despicable. But even Clauser never said it was a hoax, or a fraud or a scam and, in the end, backtracked from almost everything he'd originally said.

If global warming is a fraud or a hoax or a scam, SOMEWHERE there is a climate scientist that knows about the hoax, the fraud, the scam - and is willing to talk about it. But no one seems to have found him yet.
Frauds get away with it until they don't.

You're missing the point - or you're dodging something you don't want to answer. If global warming is a fraud or a hoax or a scam, SOMEWHERE there is a climate scientist that knows about the hoax, the fraud, the scam - and is willing to talk about it. But no one seems to have found him yet. And it's been decades, hasn't it. And there are thousands of climate scientists. I'm just having a hard time understanding why you guys haven't found him yet.

As far as global warming goes, John Clauser IS a fringe speaker. He has zero qualifications in the topic, has never written, submitted or published a single piece of work with the slightest connection to climate science and is old enough that his cognitive abilities are in serious doubt. Your side's abuse of the man is despicable. But even Clauser never said it was a hoax, or a fraud or a scam and, in the end, backtracked from almost everything he'd originally said.

So the NOBEL PRIZE WINNER IN PHYSICS is not a "scientist" or a "climate scientist" because THERE CLEARLY IS A DIFFERENCE....

Have you sought psychiatric help yet?

This is funny. You have claimed over and over "the scientists" blah blah blah... and now it is just "the climate scientists" and those are two completely different animals. A scientist practices actual science. A climate scientist takes raw data showing NO WARMING and FUDGES IT to claim "warming" that never existed.

Forum List

Back