It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

So what is the alternative? To let atheists govern?

When you allow an atheist regime to take control, you are guaranteeing yourself a murderous regime. Nothing can be worse than that. You try to govern in a manner as close to Jesus' teaching as you can. You seek to be Christlike in all you do.
Have you heard of the Lord's Resistance Army?

So what is the alternative? To let atheists govern?

When you allow an atheist regime to take control, you are guaranteeing yourself a murderous regime. Nothing can be worse than that. You try to govern in a manner as close to Jesus' teaching as you can. You seek to be Christlike in all you do.
My comments are not to be interpreted as encouraging Christians to shrink away from society which includes politics, rather, it was merely to show the corruptive influence of any government that has centralized power

Since power corrupts, the more centralized power it has the more corrupt it becomes.

That is why God opposed the Hebrew people for having a king, for only God is righteous enough to have such power. But to think sinful man can avoid this via a theocracy is just kidding himself.

My main opposition are to these centralized governments in general. For such things as mass genocide throughout history, as well as organized warfare, have murdered more people in world history than and other endeavors, and all made possible by such centralized governments.

Problem is, all world governments seem to gravitate towards this type of top down governing Progressives in the US have made it even more so as they have given more and more power over the years to the Executive Branch. Originally it was suppose to be a limited government but now it consumes everything we say and do.

If you are looking for a utopia on earth, don't

Just read Revelation to see where this is all heading.

My comments are not to be interpreted as encouraging Christians to shrink away from society which includes politics, rather, it was merely to show the corruptive influence of any government that has centralized power

Since power corrupts, the more centralized power it has the more corrupt it becomes.

That is why God opposed the Hebrew people for having a king, for only God is righteous enough to have such power. But to think sinful man can avoid this via a theocracy is just kidding himself.

My main opposition are to these centralized governments in general. For such things as mass genocide throughout history, as well as organized warfare, have murdered more people in world history than and other endeavors, and all made possible by such centralized governments.

Problem is, all world governments seem to gravitate towards this type of top down governing Progressives in the US have made it even more so as they have given more and more power over the years to the Executive Branch. Originally it was suppose to be a limited government but now it consumes everything we say and do.

Revelation says it will happen soon before that generation died.

Too...

Jehovah(/ dʒ ɪ ˈ h oʊ v ə /) is a Latinization of the Hebrew יְהֹוָה ‎ Yəhōwā, one vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה ‎ (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. It is considered one of the seven names of God in Judaism and one of the names of God in Christianity..

Too...

Jehovah(/ dʒ ɪ ˈ h oʊ v ə /) is a Latinization of the Hebrew יְהֹוָה ‎ Yəhōwā, one vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה ‎ (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament. It is considered one of the seven names of God in Judaism and one of the names of God in Christianity..
Other than nobody knows how to pronounce YHVH

Oh, I agree about all-powerful central governments. They invite bad people and abuse. I'm just saying don't give in to the atheists right off the bat. Fight it all you can.

Oh, I agree about all-powerful central governments. They invite bad people and abuse. I'm just saying don't give in to the atheists right off the bat. Fight it all you can.

Yeah, you just keep fighting for your theocracy. More of us will be fighting against it. There is no way you would be able to pass a constitutional amendment.

Ok, dickhead. When was that law passed? Why can't you fucking read, moron?
Question. And this is the second time I've asked it this morning. Why do you, a grown man, choose to talk in such a filthy abusive manner? Why can't you just engage people normally? I've tried to do that with you in recent days. Why can't you?

Question. And this is the second time I've asked it this morning. Why do you, a grown man, choose to talk in such a filthy abusive manner? Why can't you just engage people normally? I've tried to do that with you in recent days. Why can't you?

Perhaps because you are offensive to all who love this country and served to protect the US Constitution.

And yes, I did step in where you don't want me. Again. :hhello:

Yeah, you just keep fighting for your theocracy. More of us will be fighting against it. There is no way you would be able to pass a constitutional amendment.
Yeah, just like "Roe v Wade" will never be overturned.

My filthy abuse manner is due to your continued idiocy and refusal to answer direct questions. You deflect better than any liberal on this forum. You also apparently have no education regarding the US Constitution and your reading comprehension sucks. I would put your reading level at about fifth grade at best.

Last edited:
Yeah, just like all these atheists were 'offended' by my thread on Dolores Hart that they would make filthy comments about such a beautiful story. Dolores Hart. The "It-girl" Leading Lady of 1957-63 Who Gave Up Fame and Fortune For The Convent. Nobody Does This. INCREDIBLY Inspirational
I am not an atheist. I am anti-Catholic just like all good Christians should be.

Why are women not allowed to become priests?

Why is homosexuality rampant in your church?

Why do you worship the mother of Jesus as those she was a God and pray to her?

How can a Pope be the head of your church? Isn't God supposed to fill that role?

Why, throughout history, has the Catholic church persecuted other religions?

Ok, fine. :icon_rolleyes:

Leviticus 20:22

Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

... is that what you're talking about?
<crickets>

attn: Mashmont

You say I should find it in the Bible. I do, but now you don't want to confirm or deny that's what you were talking about? How come? What are you afraid of?

<crickets>

attn: Mashmont

You say I should find it in the Bible. I do, but now you don't want to confirm or deny that's what you were talking about? How come? What are you afraid of?
Many references in the bible condemning homosexuality. If you're interested you'll read them. They're unmistakable. You won't need to me to say yea or nay.

Many references in the bible condemning homosexuality. If you're interested you'll read them. They're unmistakable. You won't need to me to say yea or nay.

I quoted what may be one. Why won't you confirm if it is or not? What are you so afraid of?

Forum List

Back