It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

Indeed they have. Whenever a society goes secular, and parents in less numbers stop brainwashing their kids with childish, embarrassing iron age mythology, more religiously unaffiliated adults have resulted.

Every time.

You would be one of them, had you not been brainwashed into thinking you are earning a special forever prize. Kind of embarrassing for you.
Yeah, and then atheist Communist regimes result. How has that worked out for people? 150 million murdered in the last century at their hands.

Last edited:
Having an abortion is legal under Roe V. Wade and gay marriage is legal under Obergefell v. Hodges. Neither of these were laws passed by the federal government.
Both of them were ruled by SCOTUS which is an arm of the federal government. Under my system, such rulings would be impossible.

Both of them were ruled by SCOTUS which is an arm of the federal government. Under my system, such rulings would be impossible.
Once again you prove you cannot read. I said:

"Having an abortion is legal under Roe V. Wade and gay marriage is legal under Obergefell v. Hodges. Neither of these were laws passed by the federal government."

Tell, what grade were you in when they kicked you out of school?

Once again you prove you cannot read. I said:

"Having an abortion is legal under Roe V. Wade and gay marriage is legal under Obergefell v. Hodges. Neither of these were laws passed by the federal government."

Tell, what grade were you in when they kicked you out of school?
The Supreme Court which ruled and made gay marriage the law of the land is an arm of the federal government.

Nobody said there would be no Supreme Court. Unless you're talking about atheist dictatorships.

So the SCOTUS would still exist. But instead of judges interpreting the US Constitution and ruling on whether laws were constitutional, you would have clergy ruling on whether the laws followed God's word, as it is stated in the Bible and by various religious leaders?

lol Yeah, that won't happen. Even the most rabid rightwinger won't play with those loaded dice.

So the SCOTUS would still exist. But instead of judges interpreting the US Constitution and ruling on whether laws were constitutional, you would have clergy ruling on whether the laws followed God's word, as it is stated in the Bible and by various religious leaders?

lol Yeah, that won't happen. Even the most rabid rightwinger won't play with those loaded dice.
No, since no atheist position would be endorsed by the government, the justices would know it's unconstitutional to allow such immoral trash into law as gay marriage or abortion, and not rule that way.

No, since no atheist position would be endorsed by the government, the justices would know it's unconstitutional to allow such immoral trash into law as gay marriage or abortion, and not rule that way.

So the judges would rely on religious dogma instead of the US Constitution. Yeah, that will go over well with the people. lol

Ladies and gentlemen, if you recall, I authored a well-received thread on why we should declare the US a Christian nation. It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I claimed that so-called separation of church and state effectively leads to atheist laws by default. And that is what has happened in America. Therefore I called for a total ban on the promotion of atheist leftwing ideals by the media, Hollywood, social media, and other opinion shapers.

Atheism is responsible for 90% of the world’s problems.

The attack on Ukraine by one of the world’s largest atheist governments which contains one of the largest atheist population demonstrates why I’m right.

Europe is the only area of the world in which Christianity has decreased, at least in terms of Catholicism. And would you look right now where atheists are committing unspeakable acts of savagery against women and children---Europe. China, the largest atheist country is also crushing innocent people as we speak.

Communist atheist countries specialize in especially brutal ways to maim innocent people. In Ukraine, Russian soldiers are leaving mines in temporarily abandoned homes, often attached to toys. The logic being, when the family returns, the toddler picks up a toy and gets maimed or blown to bits. It’s hard to imagine human beings devising such a diabolical method of savaging innocent children. Christian countries aren't committing atrocities like that. When the US was forced into a war against terror, 20 years ago, our Christian nation took great pains to avoid civilian targets.

No, the truly vicious and vile means of dehumanizing people belongs solely to atheist regimes, and their companion radical Islamic regimes. Two sides of the same coin and total allies. Devoid of Christianity.

Couple these vile acts of torture with systematic abortion, promotion of illicit sex, promotion of transgender perversion and perverse sex acts, decriminalization of prostitution, harmful drugs, and the 4.5 million sexual assaults against children in our godless atheist public schools by teachers, and you have 90% of the world’s problems. Again, ALL caused by atheism. The only decent humane thing to do is stop the spread of this cancer. How Many Kids Are Sexually Abused by Their Teachers?

Right now, anyone who has ever uttered the N word can be doxxed, have employment terminated, and be just plain ruined. Corporations who even associate with a whiff of so-called racism are boycotted and threatened until they fall in line. They are a pariah. And all this is for a nothing offense. Right now the atheists are doing all these things to people. So imagine if the tables were turned on them, and these same tactics were used against anyone who publicly spreads atheist or godless ideas. Things would get a lot better fast!

The errors of atheism are millions of times worse for society than saying the N word.

It’s Time for an Outright Ban on Atheist Influencers. Now!
John 18

33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

So what is Jesus saying here? He is saying that this world kingdom is not of God, nor can be. Jesus is the example and he never ran for public office, nor picked up a sword to conquer his enemies.

In fact, Constantine created his own worldly Christian theocracy that led to many abuses such as oppressing Jews all across Western Europe for centuries, the Inquisitions, the Crusades, etc. There is no getting round the fact that mankind has an evil nature, and power and politics brings the worst of it out. Therefore, when you put a sinful man with such power in control who speaks for God, bad things happen. Funny thing though, Constantine was not even a Christian as he continued to worship pagan gods, even though he was rumored to have converted on his death bed.

This can be also seen in 1 Samuel 8 when the Hebrew people clamor for a king. God tells them it's a really, really bad idea, and then lists the abuses that will befall them if they persist in this desire. But they would not listen as God gave them what they demanded. The Jewish natin then divided shortly after, as both the Northern and Southern kingdoms were dissolved as Jews later found them in the ovens of Nazi Germany.

Food for thought.

John 18

33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

34 Jesus answered him, Sayest thou this thing of thyself, or did others tell it thee of me?

35 Pilate answered, Am I a Jew? Thine own nation and the chief priests have delivered thee unto me: what hast thou done?

36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

So what is Jesus saying here? He is saying that this world kingdom is not of God, nor can be. Jesus is the example and he never ran for public office, nor picked up a sword to conquer his enemies.

In fact, Constantine created his own worldly Christian theocracy that led to many abuses such as oppressing Jews all across Western Europe for centuries, the Inquisitions, the Crusades, etc. There is no getting round the fact that mankind has an evil nature, and power and politics brings the worst of it out. Therefore, when you put a sinful man with such power in control who speaks for God, bad things happen. Funny thing though, Constantine was not even a Christian as he continued to worship pagan gods, even though he was rumored to have converted on his death bed.

This can be also seen in 1 Samuel 8 when the Hebrew people clamor for a king. God tells them it's a really, really bad idea, and then lists the abuses that will befall them if they persist in this desire. But they would not listen as God gave them what they demanded. The Jewish natin then divided shortly after, as both the Northern and Southern kingdoms were dissolved as Jews later found them in the ovens of Nazi Germany.

Food for thought.
So what is the alternative? To let atheists govern?

When you allow an atheist regime to take control, you are guaranteeing yourself a murderous regime. Nothing can be worse than that. You try to govern in a manner as close to Jesus' teaching as you can. You seek to be Christlike in all you do.

Forum List

Back