It’s Time for an Outright Ban on the Promotion of Atheism.

I quoted what may be one. Why won't you confirm if it is or not? What are you so afraid of?
I'm sure you don't need me to confirm the many bible verses condemning homosexuality. You're smart enough to do that on your own, aren't you?

I'm sure you don't need me to confirm the many bible verses condemning homosexuality. You're smart enough to do that on your own, aren't you?

I guess there are none then since you can't even say the possible one I showed is actually one. I thought maybe it was but now I see, based on your inability to confirm, it's not. Seems the Bible doesn't support your idiotic positions. Yet another reason the First Amendment will not be altered.

I guess there are none then since you can't even say the possible one I showed is actually one. I thought maybe it was but now I see, based on your inability to confirm, it's not. Seems the Bible doesn't support your idiotic positions. Yet another reason the First Amendment will not be altered.
And as I suspected, you goal was never to learn, it was to troll.

Really? I would love to see any link you have to that. I would think overturning such a landmark ruling would make the news.
Go to Texas. See what they're doing there now. Go to a bunch of other states. Same thing.

So, to review his idiot thread:

There is no need to "promote atheism", and virtually nobody is doing that anyway. Simply NOT brainwashing children with primitive, immoral, iron age mythologies will create more adult atheists. We are seeing it happen in our country right now, despite the desperate lies and babbling of the OP.

So, to review his idiot thread:

There is no need to "promote atheism", and virtually nobody is doing that anyway. Simply NOT brainwashing children with primitive, immoral, iron age mythologies will create more adult atheists. We are seeing it happen in our country right now, despite the desperate lies and babbling of the OP.
According to Pew Research only 3.1% of population are atheist. And only a very small percent of these actively promote atheism. About 4% of the population are agnostic, that is neither claiming a belief in God nor a disbelief. 22.8% of the American population is religiously unaffiliated; that is organized religion is of no interest or they have not found one that meets their needs.

Yeah, just like all these atheists were 'offended' by my thread on Dolores Hart that they would make filthy comments about such a beautiful story. Dolores Hart. The "It-girl" Leading Lady of 1957-63 Who Gave Up Fame and Fortune For The Convent. Nobody Does This. INCREDIBLY Inspirational
I had an aunt who was a nun. Little Sisters of the Poor, I think. I went to her jubilee. What an eye opener, the nuns doing all the work while the priests stood around and chatted and drank cups of tea.

Forum List

Back