🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

It's time for mandatory vaccination

Just like having to prove your age to buy liquor you should have to prove your vaccination before being allowed into any public gathering.

Let's circle back in 8-12 years after we have a good idea of how deadly this injection may be. Until then, no thanks.
If it's deadly then planet Earth will have a sudden, massive depopulation. There will be no one to send you your Social Security checks and no one to deliver or cash them. I hope you're a good survivalist, Grandpa.

What's the rational argument against it?

And no, "because I don't want to" is not a rational argument. 20 year olds don't want to show ID to buy beer, either.

How about the argument that the mRNA vaccines are experimental, not FDA approved, have killed more than 6000 people, will be redundant because the virus is not endemic to humans, etc.?

Clearly all epidemics in all of history have been ended by herd immunity and not vaccines, so then why the sudden determination to hold on to this epidemic and make it vaccine based?

I don't know about you, but the 2nd Moderna shot made me sicker than I have ever been in my life, and I still get headaches, fatigue, and weakness from it.

None of it would be necessary if we didn't have so many morons in the U.S. who refuse.

Wrong.
The traditional and historic means of ending any epidemic in 2 weeks has always been deliberate infection of those most likely to survive.

And Fauci was wrong when he claimed that would result on 2.4 million deaths.
He ignored the fact most people are inherently immune, like those under 18, and the lethality of those under 40 is 400 time less than those over 70.

Just like having to prove your age to buy liquor you should have to prove your vaccination before being allowed into any public gathering.
No.

BFYTW
This is what a small child would say. Did you stomp your feet while you were typing it, little boy?

How about "GFY"?
How does that work out for the IRS when they want you to pay your taxes.
4i6Ckte.gif

Remember what happened at the Boston Tea Party?
That is what happens when government tries to dictate.

Know what would be easier? Putting a tattoo on everyone who hasn't been vaccinated. That way they could be identified right away. Considering the grave danger they pose to all life on earth, maybe they should also be put into special areas to keep them away from everyone else. If necessary, we could build some sort of fence all around this area.

How's that sound, you fucking nazi? Scumbag democrats never change.
how about the tattoo goes on the idiots that got the death jab...that way, the smart ones can see right away to stay away from these sheep...considering the GRAVE danger they pose to society, after all, getting infected after a so called 'vaccine' that isn't....if necessary, put a bullet in their heads instead of wasting $$$ on a fence
you really are a brain dead, piece of shit, scum demonRAT...oh and a fucking COMMIE
You really, really need to work on your reading skills, stupid.

Worry not, Unk,

Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain...

We are granted unalienable rights, freedom being paramount. If one chooses not to be vaccinated it is their right, however, they alone must accept the risks and remain accountable for their actions. I have no problem with those refusing vaccinations. I do however have a serious problem with a government mandate stripping away ones rights to further a narrative that is questionable to say the least. The Constitution provides for a limited government of the people for the people with checks and balances in place to hold each branch accountable, regretfully we have strayed along ways from that.

Ya gotta listen to Mitt. He was your choice for POTUS!

Oh? I thought Mitt Romney was a Republican?
One expects authoritarians to be Republicans.
But as a liberal, I would never mandates vaccines, especially experimental ones produced by GMO techniques.

We are granted unalienable rights, freedom being paramount. If one chooses not to be vaccinated it is their right, however, they alone must accept the risks and remain accountable for their actions. I have no problem with those refusing vaccinations. I do however have a serious problem with a government mandate stripping away ones rights to further a narrative that is questionable to say the least. The Constitution provides for a limited government of the people for the people with checks and balances in place to hold each branch accountable, regretfully we have strayed along ways from that.

And we have centralized way too much.
Things that should be local or state, like health care, drugs, gun regulations, etc., legally can't have any federal legislation at all.

Ya gotta listen to Mitt. He was your choice for POTUS!

What’s disturbing about Delta is that is has deletions, unlike the other Indian variants like it. It will probably end up being the worldwide dominant variant. The deletions suggest that the virus is streamlining its genome, which is not good news for potential hosts.

Sorry, but Fauci got the science wrong on the covid-19, mRNA vaccines.
Sure traditional vaccines work, but mRNA vaccines do not contain a dead virus like traditional vaccines.
They are totally synthetic, manufactured with GMO techniques. And since they do not understand much about how the immune system works, are VERY dangerous. If nothing else, the warning the inventor of mRNA vaccines pointed out, Dr. Robert Malone, is that they did not attach the fake corona spike protein very well to their fake virus body. Which means it can come unattached and float around in the blood stream. Leaving where ever it ends up, to be attacked by the immune system. And if that is the heart or brain, you die.
The real science also says covid-19 is not endemic to humans, so can't come back, and we don't need a vaccine, especially one so risky.
So how does an epidemic traditionally go away, as they have for hundreds of millions of years?
Normally it is herd immunity, where the potential hosts near the infection sites get used up, develop recovery immunity, and the virus dies out in a couple of weeks.
So why did that not happen this time?
Because we deliberately prevented the virus from dying out by "flattening the curve".
That conserves easy hosts, so prevents it from ever ending.
Fauci errored when he estimated 2.4 million would have to die for herd immunity.
Two main reasons he was wrong.
One is he did not know about how many were "asymptomatic", which means inherently immune, so the number needed to get immunity was too high and his lethality was as much as 100 times too high.
The second is that he was averaging everyone, and you don't do that because most dying are over 70 and those under 40 are 400 times less likely to die. So if you deliberately infect young volunteers, you result with fewer then 60,000 deaths, and end the epidemic in 2 weeks.
That is the real science.
And vaccines for covid never made sense, much less "science", but were about recouping losses from 2009 when makes invested heavily in corona vaccines for SARS.

Just like having to prove your age to buy liquor:
  1. You should have to prove your vaccination before being allowed into any public gathering.
  2. You should have to prove your legal citizenship status before voting.
  3. You should have to prove your natural born citizenship before running for president.
  4. You should have to follow state election laws before holding an election.
  5. And you should be able to adjudicate any and all election disputes before turning over the highest office in the land to a man who may not have even lawfully won the election.
Sadly, 2 thru 5 are apt to be far more deadly and ignored than not following #1.

Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.11.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 9.57.22 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-09 at 3.50.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 11.13.54 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-07-06 at 12.20.36 AM.png

Forum List

Back